Little Woman or an EXTRATERRESTRIAL???

Old June 13th 05, 12:52 AM
nightbat

Default Little Woman or an EXTRATERRESTRIAL???

nightbat wrote

Chip Anderson wrote:

Uncle Al wrote in
:

Ed Conrad wrote:
[snip psychotic crap]

Uncle Al votes that you are a little woman. An EXTRATERRESTRIAL would
need be a proctologist to abducted others not a rectal self-spelunker
such as yourself,

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

Uncle Al, nice to see you around talk.politics.

--
---
Chip

"Oderint dum metuant."
- Lucius Accius

nightbat

Hmmmmmm, little woman alright, or do some of the reported nasty
Grey aliens shrink our captured Earth women and turn them into pets?
This is beyond politics, beyond protology, more like grey Starship human
specimen downgrading for space saving economy. Officer Bohne any further
net links on this development? A Chip off the old block poster perhaps,
Conrad continue German discovery of tiny women for who knows where it
might lead.

ponder on,
the nightbat