[Fwd: General Quarters General Quarters---Attention Nightbat FromEarthCalling Commander Pros---Over]

Old May 31st 05, 04:07 AM
nightbat

Default [Fwd: General Quarters General Quarters---Attention Nightbat FromEarthCalling Commander Pros---Over]

Second Attempt From Indy Base One

Old May 31st 05, 08:58 AM
Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
[...]

The sound of this silence is deafening. Not in the past few years have the
sub-ether spectrums been so quiet.... I hope this silent treatment is not
the harbinger of darker things to come. Hopefully all is well with Darla in
the greater Andromeda neighborhood and Pom hasn't forbidden 2-way
communications between them and their Earth friends

Well, I will clean out my ears and get back to listening to the static - I
am sure if there is any way for Sil to talk to you she will find a way and
not abandon her nightbat.

C'mon spacey pals, we've been putting our lips together and blowing; how
about a whistle back?

Greysky

Old May 31st 05, 12:01 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you Officer Greysky for your help, Darla has finally
answered and apparently all is well. She answered Officer Bohne's 10
point post about how to detect fake aliens. I answered on his behalf due
to the fact that when it came in he was probably asleep. Darla left me
her Earth AOL address relay in order to get private communications to
her. Thanks again for the space relay help and I knew I could count on
you. Repeat, all is well you may stand down and return to your normal
comm. operations.

nightbat out