Galileo impacting Jupiter

Old July 31st 03, 02:20 PM
Steph

Default Galileo impacting Jupiter

Hi all,

I was looking at

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/countdown/

and I understand Galileo will impact Jupiter on the 21st of September.

After some researches, I also found that link

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/JUPFULLx.htm

The article mentions "The author is a Geographer and Engineer, not a
physicist. Further research is needed by more qualified individuals"
so I would be interested in getting your comments on it...

Thanks in advance !

Steve
Old July 31st 03, 09:01 PM
Chosp

"Steph" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

I was looking at

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/countdown/

and I understand Galileo will impact Jupiter on the 21st of September.

After some researches, I also found that link

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/JUPFULLx.htm

The article mentions "The author is a Geographer and Engineer, not a
physicist. Further research is needed by more qualified individuals"
so I would be interested in getting your comments on it...

Thanks in advance !

Steve

The article is utterly absurd.
It is trash.
Period.

Old August 1st 03, 07:43 AM
The Commentator

Steph wrote:

Hi all,

I was looking at

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/countdown/

and I understand Galileo will impact Jupiter on the 21st of September.

After some researches, I also found that link

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/JUPFULLx.htm

The article mentions "The author is a Geographer and Engineer, not a
physicist. Further research is needed by more qualified individuals"
so I would be interested in getting your comments on it...

Thanks in advance !

Steve

Apparently a flock of loons recently took up shopkeping in his head.