Rand Simberg is back!

Old February 12th 11, 12:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Andre Lieven[_3_]

Default Rand Simberg is back!

On Feb 9, 5:30*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
On 2/8/2011 8:59 PM, Brian Thorn wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:20:48 -0800, Pat
wrote:

Rand Simberg used to post here many a year back (and **** off a lot of
people, also).

He's been writing his "Transterrestrial Musings" (whatever the devil
that means) for years.

Yeah, I drop in on that from time-to-time to see what "The Superior
Intellect" is going on about now when I need a laugh. Damn Muslim-Loving
Commie Democrats most of the time it seems...no, wait, Evil Rabbis:
http://www.transterrestrial.com/?p=32011

Well, for all his space history knowledge, politically, Rand is
in McCall Land...

Andre

Rand Simberg is back! Andre Lieven[_3_] Policy 1 February 12th 11 07:39 AM
The Idiot Rand Simberg kT Space Shuttle 5 October 25th 07 05:31 PM
The Idiot Rand Simberg kT Space Station 5 October 25th 07 05:31 PM
The Idiot Rand Simberg kT History 5 October 25th 07 05:31 PM
Will It Fly? Apollo 2.0 Podcast with Rand Simberg David Spain Policy 1 February 21st 07 10:27 PM