Stupid Naked Apes In This Newsgroup

Old September 7th 03, 06:14 PM
Flying _Naked_People

Default Stupid Naked Apes In This Newsgroup

Why do you insist I'm trying to *prove* something??? I just want to know if
Venus is being portrayed accurately. I ran into some things that seemed highly
unlikable and challenged them. FORGET about the Lead thing!

You keep saying "If you would do your own research, blah, blah, blah..." Well
let me be the first to tell you, I Don't Work With NASA. There is no way in
hell I could ever have the resources to this stuff that YOU obviously do. If
anything - my frustration SHOULD indicate how the public may feel DUPED simply
because we DON'T have these resources. And you and your rude sidekicks should
feel ashamed of yourself for not realizing this - take it a step further - and
actively supply the public about the DETAILS in which this information is
gathered.

Do you enjoy keeping the public in the dark? Does it make you feel **special**
to be the root of consipiracy theories? Are you overcompensating for some
other uneducated aspect in your life so much, that you'd call someone "stupid"
so that you can feel superior? Did you forget that at one time, you knew very
little about space? Did your teachers call you stupid? Did your parents call
you stupid? Did you dare to challenge something that appeared strange - only
later to find out that challenge opened up to new discussions and new
discoveries? Were you called stupid for that? SHOULD you have been called
stupid for that?

What should you be called NOW?

Old September 7th 03, 06:47 PM
Ron Miller

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...
Why do you insist I'm trying to *prove* something??? I just want to know

if
Venus is being portrayed accurately. I ran into some things that seemed

highly
unlikable and challenged them. FORGET about the Lead thing!

Okay. I think what got most people excited was that after things were
carefully expained to you, you kept on challenging them---not taking the
word of some of the very knowledgeable people who contribute to this
newsgroup, but demanding proofs and documentation.

You keep saying "If you would do your own research, blah, blah, blah..."

Well
let me be the first to tell you, I Don't Work With NASA. There is no way

in
hell I could ever have the resources to this stuff that YOU obviously do.

Most of what I found, I found either online or in readily available books.
The only thing I did that was above and beyond the usual resources was to
consult with Charles Vick...and he only served to confirm what I'd already
discovered. I suspect that, given your response to the several experts in
here, you probably would have challenged him as well.

It's unfortunate that the replies you got from some people (myself included,
I'm afraid) were rude enough to cause you to feel bitter...but please keep
in mind the confrontational, argumentative tone taken by much of your own
correspondence. For instance, your response to a very nice link to a site
about the Venera probe was this:

"Can't you see all the ambiguous "equipment" used?
WHAT fluid did these people use that didn't boil at 875 deg?
WHAT was used to obtain the chemical composition of the clouds? LITMUS
PAPER?
WHAT was used to even get the temperatures in the first place (that would
not
explode itself!)?
Venus has a supposedly pretty violent atmosphere. I would think that
anything
entering it would burn to hell.
And you just wait till I figure out what TV photography is (specifically -
not
ambiguously)!!"

That is just being argumentative, But even worse was this reply to another
politely informative respondent:

"Don't bother "answering" any of my questions with SPECIFICS which is what
I'm
asking for. You CAN'T do it."

That sort of thing is deliberately provocative, let alone insulting, and
sure to get you the hostile responses you received.

RM

Old September 7th 03, 06:49 PM
Douglas A. Shrader

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...
Why do you insist I'm trying to *prove* something??? I just want to know

if
Venus is being portrayed accurately. I ran into some things that seemed

highly
unlikable and challenged them. FORGET about the Lead thing!

If you would phrase your questions as questions, rather than in an abusive,
arrogant, prove me wrong cause you can't manner, perhaps you would get some
answers. As it is I give you one more chance to post in an intelligent,
non-confrontational manner before you go in MY loony bin, a fate not in Dj
Min has suffered.

You keep saying "If you would do your own research, blah, blah, blah..."

Well
let me be the first to tell you, I Don't Work With NASA. There is no way

in
hell I could ever have the resources to this stuff that YOU obviously do.

If
anything - my frustration SHOULD indicate how the public may feel DUPED

simply
because we DON'T have these resources. And you and your rude sidekicks

should
feel ashamed of yourself for not realizing this - take it a step further -

and
actively supply the public about the DETAILS in which this information is
gathered.

Do you enjoy keeping the public in the dark?

I'm one of the public, I have no connection to NASA, or any site that you do
not. Your ignorance is your own doing, not part of a conspiracy to keep you
confused.

Does it make you feel **special**
to be the root of consipiracy theories? Are you overcompensating for some
other uneducated aspect in your life so much, that you'd call someone

"stupid"
so that you can feel superior? Did you forget that at one time, you knew

very
little about space? Did your teachers call you stupid? Did your parents

call
you stupid? Did you dare to challenge something that appeared strange -

only
later to find out that challenge opened up to new discussions and new
discoveries? Were you called stupid for that? SHOULD you have been called
stupid for that?

What should you be called NOW?

My name is on every post I make, I stand behind every statement I make. You
post anonymously, hiding while you insult everyone who dares reply to your
posts. If you wish to be treated with respect, YOU must post in a manner
that is respectful of others. Unless you do that, starting NOW, I will
ignore you from this point on.
Have a nice life.
Douglas A. Shrader

Old September 7th 03, 07:06 PM
Flying _Naked_People

Ron Miller wrote in article

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...
Why do you insist I'm trying to *prove* something??? I just want to know

if
Venus is being portrayed accurately. I ran into some things that seemed

highly
unlikable and challenged them. FORGET about the Lead thing!

Okay. I think what got most people excited was that after things were
carefully expained to you, you kept on challenging them---not taking the
word of some of the very knowledgeable people who contribute to this
newsgroup, but demanding proofs and documentation.

I asked a specific question, and got insulting ambigous answers. That's why I
got an attitude.

You keep saying "If you would do your own research, blah, blah, blah..."

Well
let me be the first to tell you, I Don't Work With NASA. There is no way

in
hell I could ever have the resources to this stuff that YOU obviously do.

Most of what I found, I found either online or in readily available books.
The only thing I did that was above and beyond the usual resources was to
consult with Charles Vick...and he only served to confirm what I'd already
discovered. I suspect that, given your response to the several experts in
here, you probably would have challenged him as well.

And what is wrong with verifying things? Of course, there has to be a point
where one accepts facts from what can be defined a reliable source. For me, I
would verify Charles Vick existed, check the materials used and measured their
heat resistance. What is wrong with doing that?

[...]

POLITE?? Oh how cute.

RM (U?) wrote:

Well, duh-

RUDE!

--especially considering the wealth of available material that is
at hand.

RUDE!

Precisely 30 seconds on Google...

RUDE!

"Don't bother "answering" any of my questions with SPECIFICS which is what
I'm
asking for. You CAN'T do it."

That sort of thing is deliberately provocative, let alone insulting, and
sure to get you the hostile responses you received.

Why did you LEAVE OUT the INSULTS that quote responded to?!? Here, ***I***
will repeat them as they show the attitude IN CONTEXT:

" You aren't just ignorant, you're stupid."
" Have you ever heard of mass spectrometers? Probably not."
"We are getting a very good idea of the level at which you "would think""

RM

Old September 7th 03, 07:14 PM
Flying _Naked_People

Douglas A. Shrader wrote in article

You
post anonymously, hiding while you insult everyone who dares reply to your
posts.

When you make incorrect statements like this, it indicates that you and your
posts aren't to be trusted. Why wouldn't I dare the validity behind a dummy
who claims I'm posting anonymously, when that's such a bold lie?!?

Just shut your naked mouth.

Douglas A. Shrader

Old September 7th 03, 07:22 PM
Douglas A. Shrader

"Flying _Naked_People" http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote in
message ...
Douglas A. Shrader wrote in article

You
post anonymously, hiding while you insult everyone who dares reply to

your
posts.

When you make incorrect statements like this, it indicates that you and

your
posts aren't to be trusted. Why wouldn't I dare the validity behind a

dummy
who claims I'm posting anonymously, when that's such a bold lie?!?

Just shut your naked mouth.

You are a lying, arrogant, abusive bitch with no intelligence, no manners,
and no one who cares what the hell you think. Goodbye troll, you are now
killfiled.
[Plonk]

Douglas A. Shrader

Old September 7th 03, 07:43 PM
David Knisely

He is clearly a troll.

Old September 7th 03, 08:26 PM
Mac

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:14:56 -0000, "Flying _Naked_People"
http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl/email.htm wrote:
Considering the manner in which this creature has been posting
and his general attitude, into the KillFile it goes...
---Mac
Old September 7th 03, 08:52 PM
Douglas A. Shrader

"David Knisely" wrote in message
He is clearly a troll.

Agreed.

Old September 7th 03, 09:35 PM
OG

"David Knisely" wrote in message
He is clearly a troll.

Its a she.
I've followed up the .htm sig she's used and she is an artist who draws
angel -having had a vision / experience of angels when she was a student
(though this is described at one point as a 'humorous story', so it may not
be true).

Her educational background is "art books and 'how to' magazines"

Having been brought up in Missouri, she now lives in California

Troll? probably not .

Possibly someone who has difficulty when people don't give her the same
acceptance and unconditional love and tolerance that she got from her
parents. Personally I don't think this excuses the responses.