Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation

Old October 13th 11, 10:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation

I know, I know;
everything I know, I learned in middleschool,
two ... well, except for one thing.

"fool me 3n times, now I'm getting even!"

*Ha, ha, HA! *—neinstein#99

Old October 16th 11, 09:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Oct 13, 5:40*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
I know, I know;
everything I know, I learned in middleschool,
two ... well, except for one thing.

"fool me 3n times, now I'm getting even!"

*Ha, ha, HA! *—neinstein#99- Hide quoted text -

1tree: Your "getting even" leaves my 'middle-school' New Science
totally intact! — NE —