Phi proportion in animate/inanimate nature

Old July 5th 18, 07:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Phi proportion in animate/inanimate nature

Sometimes the variations of kite/darts and rhombs hint at an underlying geometry -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penros...:Kite_Dart.svg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/4f...ec1b45f897.jpg

Grouping those values into a single representation can be a joy to behold if people had eyes to see -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

I once considered whether a geometry could be squeezed to the extent that it created a prime dimension using volume/density ratios. It 1990 I created a geometry built around stellar evolution where two large outer rings were intersected by a smaller intersecting ring representing this geometry so extended it to supernova states. When the unexpected images of SN1987a appeared in May 1994 and 4 years after the original consideration, it was perhaps the first time that I wished to explain things rather than remaining a private work.

There is no 'theory of everything' but there is a geometry woven through nature that has resonated with all men through thousands of years who were and are not pseudo-intellectuals but genuine people of spirit and intelligence able to appreciate both beauty and efficiency in sync. The 'life on Mars' people looking to diminish our home planet don't have a feel for geometry and nature in motion, even inanimate nature that answers to the background energy .

The original diagram is not mine as it is Christian in nature with its Alpha/Omega cyclical form.