Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 3rd 04, 05:05 AM
LaDonna Wyss

Default Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

I just had the luxury of surfing the Internet for the first time in
several months, and ran across several postings by Hallerb and Scott
Grissom. Please allow me to clarify some things.
1. I am the person who obtained the FBI dossier on Apollo One
regarding "espionage and enemy sabotage." Notable is not just the FBI
paperwork, but also the federal agencies who were assisting the FBI in
their investigation: The ACSI, ONI, OSI, and Secret Service. I have
FOIA's pending to obtain these files as well. (Note to the person who
compared it to his term paper: No one said this is the complete file.
This is only what they were willing to RELEASE.)
2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence, although he does his
best. Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary edema. This type of P.E.
takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop, and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late. Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.
3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.
Anyone who is interested may feel free to post to this thread, email
me, or both.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:58 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence, although he does his
best. Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary edema. This type of P.E.
takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop,

Says you, the "HpyWife." Let's see your medical credentials and some
citations to authority.

and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late. Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.

Do you even know what "hemorrhagic pulmonary edema" means? Citations to
texts on medical treatment (preferably texts on emergency respiratory
therapy) would be a lot more convincing than a bald assertion thrust
into a usenet discussion.

3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.

I'm sure it has. Run into anyone offering to sell you a bridge while
you were at it?

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old June 3rd 04, 10:31 PM
LaDonna Wyss

Herb Schaltegger wrote in message ...
In article ,
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

[...]

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet. I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing. Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it. Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials. Yes, I know what
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema means; are you incapable of doing an
Internet search? It is basically internal bleeding of the lungs. As
the air sacs are depleted of oxygen, the surrounding blood vessels
bleed into them.
As for buying bridges, I'm not in the market for real estate. I have
a fire to solve.
Old June 4th 04, 06:56 AM
LaDonna Wyss

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet. I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing. Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it.

Yes they do when you bandy terms about in a conclusory fashion, terms
you clearly don't understand.

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials. Yes, I know what
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema means; are you incapable of doing an
Internet search?

I am quite capable of it. Moreover, I consult with and depose medical
professionals of all types (including pathologists, emergency medical
providers and cardiologists) routinely. You apparently do not.

It is basically internal bleeding of the lungs. As
the air sacs are depleted of oxygen, the surrounding blood vessels
bleed into them.
As for buying bridges, I'm not in the market for real estate. I have
a fire to solve.

That was solved decades ago. What you do have to do is stroke a
conspiratorial ego (or two, if one includes your own).

If you are claiming the Apollo One fire was "solved" decades ago, you
have obviously not spent one minute going over the Congressional
Record. Not only did NASA not PUBLICLY solve the fire (what went on
behind closed doors is another matter entirely), but they lied
repeatedly to Congress about what they DID admit to finding. Pull out
those 3,000 pages, and after you've studied them, get back to me.
Old June 4th 04, 09:36 AM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 22:56:55 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

Pull out those 3,000 pages,

....You first, but keep them to yourself, It's obvious that you've got
them crammed so far up your festering ass that it's competing for
space with your feeble brain.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 12:47 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Pull out
those 3,000 pages, and after you've studied them, get back to me.

If you disagree with the official report, then please provide *specific*
objections and a verifiable reference to the page you have a specific
objection to. If your investigation has been as comprehensive as you want us
to believe, then you've read them all and took notes along the way.

Old June 4th 04, 12:22 AM
Jim Davis

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

Scott never told us who his top forensic pathologist was. Can you?

Jim Davis