Dr. Philip Dietiker Still Raising Hell on Earth --

Old April 10th 06, 12:50 AM posted to misc.survivalism,ny.general,alt.2600,sci.astro.amateur

Default Dr. Philip Dietiker Still Raising Hell on Earth --

He has been relatively silent lately so I assumed he
died and went to heaven.

I was wrong!

I see Dr. Philip Dietiker is still raising hell on earth.

Most recently, he was involved in another red-hot
nasty debate with David Iain Greig, moderator, and
the other sleazeballs at talk.origins.

This time, fortunately, good ol' Phil can't blame me
for lighting the fire.

He CAN'T point the finger and complain that I'm posting
to sci.anthropology.paleo and crossposting to talk.origins,
or versa-visa.

Down memory lane...

Deitiker ... started a flamewar here (in talk.origins)
because of Ed Conrad, as though Ed was *our*
fault. In short, he's pretty insufferable, and deserves
short shrift himself.

As for posting to talk.origiins, I still would if I could but
I can't so I won't.

You see, I'm not allowed to post to talk.origins anymore
because His Royal Highness David Iain Greig
http://www.ediacara.org/~greig/dave.jpg

won't let me, even though he and his fellow Scumbags
of Science have no right to blackball my postings.

Despise me as t.o.'s vermin do, I'm still entitled to my
opinion, as long my postings are on topic concerning
the origin of man (and the miscellaneous matters in-between).
This is supposedly a by-law of that news group and
an integral part of its charter but it's being greatly abused..

Okay, so I say -- and I REPEAT -- the so-called "scientific
study" of most ancient man by Establishment scientists
is a sham. All of today's physical anthropologists are
as phony as the day is long, and most paleontologists and
geologists are in the same ballpark. Truth be damned!

These jerk-offs love to deny physical evidence that's right
under their noses in an effort to protect their vested interests,
and it has led to a Cup Overfloweth of deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/im...soldemboss.gif

PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS
(SOME HUMAN) FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOl...iscoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg

====================================

EVOLUTION -- GREATEST COVERUP
IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY

"Any suggestion that scientists
so dearly love truth, that they
have not the slightest hesitation
in jettisoning their beliefs, is
a mean perversion of the facts."

I. Bernard Cohen
(professor of history and science
at Harvard University)

as stated in "The Velikovsky Affair:
The Warfare Between Science and Scientism"

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/edyournot.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/im...nradshovel.jpg

"We can forgive a child
who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life
is when men are afraid
of the light." --Plato

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

=====================

Truth no longer is playing second fiddle to the fiction, fantasy and
fairy tales that have been dished out for more than a century about
man's origin and ancestry.

The end is near for its deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy
that has long been perpetrated by arrogant, egotistical members
of the Scientific Establishment in and out of its hallowed Halls of
Learning.

Their monumental hoax on mankind has more than met its match
with the discovery of undeniable physical evidence that,
multi-millions of years ago, the good earth wasn't anything like what
has long been depicted by the scientific community.

For one thing, man -- in almost our present form -- existed while
coal was being formed, and our ancestors lived alongside giant
scorpions, dinosaurs and beasts with six-inch-high canine teeth.

And man and animals had one thing in common. Both were
annihilated in some incredible catastrophe that blew them limb
from limb and scattered their bones, teeth and soft organs
in all directions.

This is an underground mining map showing coal veins
that were violently disrupted, and where most of these
fossils came from.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Fossils/MVC-033S.JPG

What happened next is a testament to the late, great Immanuel
Velikovsky who, more than a half-century ago, wrote that the true
story of earth's -- and man's -- past is written in the rocks, visible
for all to see as part of the fossil record.

Eons ago, before coal hardened, some sort of fluid engulfed the
bones, teeth and soft organs just after the great catastrophe, causing
them to petrify and now offers a mind-boggling horror story of
mankind's far-distant past.

That man existed during the Carboniferous Period also offers
proof that we could not possibly have evolved as suggested
by the Darwin Theory.

Rightly so, because the theory of the evolution of man never
possessed a shred of physical evidence in the first place. It
was -- and is -- a sham.

Man could not -- and did not -- become such a magnificent machine
by a series of incredible accidents of nature because that's an
astronomical mathematical absurdity.

Even Charles Darwin had a sneaky suspicion his theory was full
of hot air.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/truth/tosuppose.gif

And Earnest Hooton, longtime professor of anthropology at Harvard
University, seconded the motion years later in his book, "Apes, Men
and Morons," citing the absence of undeniable physical evidence.

" I can point to many anatomical
features of man in which the known
courses of evolution can be explained
plausibly by the theory of natural
selection, but I do not know of one
in which it can be proved."

But, since we were spoon-fed such pablum -- the evolution of man --
by members of the omniscient Scientific Establishment, most of us
ate up every word. These pompous asses were neither to be
questioned nor challenged.

About a year after finding my first specimen of petrified bone between
coal veins in June 1981, I couldn't believe the incredible resistance
I was encountering in my pursuit of honest investigation.

My longtime friend, Clayton Lennon (1900-1996), warned me it
wouldn't be easy and one day, between puffs of his cigar,
summed up my despair quite eloquently .

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/edyournot.gif

Meanwhile, as their noses continued to grow (from lies), so also
did the arrogance of members of the Scientific Establishment who
had long lost the goal of a search for truth. The only important thing
to them, I soon learned, was to make no waves and concentrate
on protecting their vested interests.

Over time, they had become incredibly ruthless and bold, really
believing that -- as members of omnipotent Acadamia -- they could
do anything they damn well pleased and answer to no one..

Since I have had a ringside seat over these past 25 years, it has
included not only their denial of physical evidence that could --
would -- destroy the theory of the evolution of man but actually
tampering with that evidence. And I have come right out and named
names.

Then, with brass testicles, the "criminals" were actually belittling
the victim, with character assassination leveled like a Gatling gun.

And even worse, the assault on truth was adamantly defended by
their colleagues, and still is.

Fortunately, for your grandchildren and mine, that day is over.
The pseudoscientists' day of reckoning has finally arrived.

But it comes as no surprise. After all, they had been forewarned:

http://edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif

TRUTH FINALLY CATCHES UP TO THE PERPETRATORS
OF DECEIT, DECEPTION, COLLUSION AND CONSPIRACY

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
All Specimens Found Between Anthracite Veins

(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

Here are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of specimens
of petrified bones, teeth and/or even soft organs -- some human --
that I have discovered between two separate anthracite veins
in Northeastern Pennsylvania over the past quarter-century.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

-========================================

Note: All state-of-the-art testing on various of these
specimens have been favorable. For example, American
Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va., performed calculus
analysis by crystallography on the tibia and determined
hat it "consisted predominately of dried blood and protein."

That report follows:
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-006S.JPG

Strange, according to scientific doctrine, these petrified
bones, teeth and soft organs -- some human -- couldn't possibly
have been found in Carboniferous strata, dated at a minimum
of 280 million years.

You see, every scientific textbook insists that no large land
animals, let alone man, existed back then. Hell, man wouldn't
begin evolving until multi-millions of years later, the pseudos
proclaimed.

But the incredible arsenal of petrified bones, teeth and even soft
organs proves -- beyond doubt -- that man and large land animals
indeed had been around when coal was being formed. Otherwise,
their mortal remains could not have been preserved between layers
of anthracite as the result of a catastrophe beyond our wildest
imagination.

And, since this is the grim evidence that a catastrophe happened
before, there is NO question that it could happen again.

Velikovsky provided evidence of catastrophes in his two books,
"Worlds in Collision" and "Earth in Upheaval," published back
in the early 1950s. In them, he offered undeniable evidence of
calamities beyond human comprehension but was ridiculed
and badmouthed by members of the deceitful, dishonest Scientific
Establishment.

Here's a copy of these two books, in paperback, and an explanation
why Velikovsky was treated with scorn and contempt, which is how
members of the Scientific Establishment have treated me
for the last 25 years.

http://edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-010S.JPG
http://edconrad.com/ebay/Petrifiedx/MVC-011S.JPG

These Clown Princes of Science -- long having made
a joke at the expense of sacred Science -- are totally involved
in deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy and truth finally
is catching up to them and their monumental fraud.

These Omniscient Buffoons have defended their colleagues
who, with incredible audacity, have made a mockery of physical
evidence, totally ignoring it and sometimes even tampering with it.

Thomas Alva Edison probably put in a nutshell what they were
doing for so long, and my dear friend Clayton was right on target,
too.

http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif

======================================

SCIENCE JOURNALISM

US:
American Medical Writers Association
District of Columbia Science Writers Association
Board of Editors in the Life Sciences
National Association of Science Writers
New England Science Writers
Northern California Science Writers' Association
Society of Environmental Journalists
Eureka's List of Groups
Europe:
Association of British Science Writers
European Union of Science Journalists' Associations
Science Writers Association
Canada:
Canadian Science Writers' Association
SCIENCE MAGAZINES
ScienceMagazine
Science Now
Nature Magazine
New Scientist
Lancet
List of Peer Reviewed Journals
SCIENCE TV AND RADIO

Canada
Quirks and Quarks (CBC - Canada)
CBC Television's The Nature of Things
The Discovery Channel (Canada)
Découverte (Société Radio-Canada )
Les Années Lumière
United States:
Sounds Like Science (National Public Radio )
Science Friday (NPR)
Science & Technology Week (CNN)
The Discovery Channel (US)
American Health Network
This Week in Science NASA:
NASA TV Live
Video Weekly News
NASA Educational TV
BBC:
One Planet
Science in Action
"Cutting edge"
The Lab
International:
Science Show (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Earth and Sky Syndicated astronomy program
Nouvelles - Sciences
Nouvelles/Repertoires (Québec):
Cybersciences
Agence Science-Presse
Découverte (Radio-Canada)
Clubs-science du Québec
Nouvelles/Repertoires (France)
Bazar des Sciences
Biomag
Info Science Avec les
Franco-science
Pour la science (Scientific American)
Nouvelles/Repertoires (Monde)
AFP
Technologies - Reuters
La fraude dans le domaine de la santé (Etats-Unis)
Astronomie:
Astro-CCD
U de Montréal)
Encyclopédie des Planètes Extrasolaires
Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
Images astronomiques - Université de Rennes
Astronomia Avec les
Old April 10th 06, 01:08 AM posted to misc.survivalism,ny.general,alt.2600,sci.astro.amateur

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:50:59 GMT, Ed Conrad
wrote:

As for posting to talk.origiins, I still would if I could but
I can't so I won't.

So since you can't post where your insane theories would at least be
_topical_ insane theories, you'll just go ahead and shoot off your mouth
in all these other groups where there is no semblance of topicality?

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com