Solar flares

Old February 8th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Solar flares

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:44:52 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

It's not that big a deal for me either, heck, my wife wasn't a virgin when I
married her. But to the Islamic mass murderers who are expecting to have 72
virgins waiting for them, it means a lot to them. I'm wandering how they
are going to take advantage of enjoying those 72 virgins with their gonads
blown to bits, because I doubt that there is any superglue in Hell, where
all mass murders go.

Remember this page?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38673

I still think it's a hoot.

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Warhol" wrote in message
.. .

"DrPostman" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:28:15 +0100, "Warhol"

in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

"Honest John" a crit dans le message

de

The same Allah that promises 72 virgins for mass murderers ?

HJ

you are nothing more than a low fallen viper... but you are not
lucky...
your poison does not have any effect on this Warrior of Light

(Hasan
Al
Mesbah)

My, how the truth can hurt you.

where is the truth... stupid propaganda of cowards...

We just told you the truth, the satanic bunch of Islam are taking you

and
****load of others to hell where there are no virgins waiting for you
all!!!

HJ

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old February 9th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:44:52 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

It's not that big a deal for me either, heck, my wife wasn't a virgin

when I
married her. But to the Islamic mass murderers who are expecting to have

72
virgins waiting for them, it means a lot to them. I'm wandering how they
are going to take advantage of enjoying those 72 virgins with their

gonads
blown to bits, because I doubt that there is any superglue in Hell, where
all mass murders go.

Remember this page?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38673

I still think it's a hoot.

That was wild, and probably true.

HJ

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 9th 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Good one, Wally!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:50:53 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:29:15 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.

It was important to the Druids.

Oh wait. That was only for the official sacrifices.

Sorry. Carry on as you were :-)

From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

Going to be a bit politically insensitive here, but this joke was told
to me by a *priest*.

Q: Why wasn't Jesus Christ born in Australia?
A: Because God couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin.

Thereby showing that the Australian church can laugh at itself, by the
way.

Saul Levy

wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 9th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Maybe they use some old Eastman 910? Makes for VERY stiff sex...

Saul Levy

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:44:52 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

It's not that big a deal for me either, heck, my wife wasn't a virgin when I
married her. But to the Islamic mass murderers who are expecting to have 72
virgins waiting for them, it means a lot to them. I'm wandering how they
are going to take advantage of enjoying those 72 virgins with their gonads
blown to bits, because I doubt that there is any superglue in Hell, where
all mass murders go.

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 9th 06, 06:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"...eternally damned..." Yep, I remember that page! Too bad the
terrorists didn't know that was where they were going to end up!
Another good one, Wally!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:43:33 GMT, Wally Anglesea™
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:44:52 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
. ..
As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

It's not that big a deal for me either, heck, my wife wasn't a virgin when I
married her. But to the Islamic mass murderers who are expecting to have 72
virgins waiting for them, it means a lot to them. I'm wandering how they
are going to take advantage of enjoying those 72 virgins with their gonads
blown to bits, because I doubt that there is any superglue in Hell, where
all mass murders go.

Remember this page?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38673

I still think it's a hoot.

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Warhol" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Brave Researcher Contemplates Moon Wobble Mad Scientist Misc 6 August 10th 04 02:30 AM
Are rings of Saturn evidence of a young solar system/universe? David Buckna Amateur Astronomy 24 July 6th 04 08:30 PM
Scientists Report First-Ever 3D Observations of Solar Storms Using Ulysses Spacecraft Ron Baalke Science 0 November 17th 03 03:28 AM
Solar Flare Impact Steve Dufour Misc 0 October 31st 03 03:28 PM
What can be expected with solar filters? Rune Allnor Amateur Astronomy 4 July 17th 03 02:48 PM