Solar flares

Old February 6th 06, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Solar flares + A Quarter = A Coronagraph ????

Don't have a telescope but it seems to me if you pasted a coin the size
of a quarter in the exact middle of the front glass it should act
exactly like a "coronagraph". I can even see a washer placed the same
way giving interesting stuff. By stuff I mean the two mass ejections on
opposite sides of the Sun sending out all those charged particles into
space,and making such a large loop. Very interesting the Sun's outer
atmosphere. Blocking the Sun's disk with another disk is almost as good
as a total eclipse . When I look at my pictures of a "coronal loop" it
looks like a fountain of water curving and then splashing down. I know
it is a huge blast of plasma,and its great magnetic field curves it back
to the Sun. Could I be as bold to theorize that if not for this
magnetic field containing most of these particles they would bombard the
Earth,and life would not be possible on its surface? TreBert PS
Under no conditions look at the Sun unless you know exactly what you are
doing.

Old February 7th 06, 08:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Solar flares

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:40:03 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

"DrPostman" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:28:15 +0100, "Warhol" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

"Honest John" a crit dans le message de news:

The same Allah that promises 72 virgins for mass murderers ?

HJ

you are nothing more than a low fallen viper... but you are not lucky...
your poison does not have any effect on this Warrior of Light (Hasan Al
Mesbah)

My, how the truth can hurt you.

where is the truth...

See above.

stupid propaganda of cowards...

That's an apt description of your screeds. Thanks for mentioning it.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old February 7th 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

AHAHAHAHHAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

FUNNICIOUS!!!!

see the morning dancer

see the morning dancer
crossing the sky

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 7th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Warhol" wrote in message
.. .

"DrPostman" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:28:15 +0100, "Warhol" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

"Honest John" a crit dans le message de

The same Allah that promises 72 virgins for mass murderers ?

HJ

you are nothing more than a low fallen viper... but you are not

lucky...
your poison does not have any effect on this Warrior of Light (Hasan

Al
Mesbah)

My, how the truth can hurt you.

where is the truth... stupid propaganda of cowards...

We just told you the truth, the satanic bunch of Islam are taking you and

****load of others to hell where there are no virgins waiting for you

all!!!

HJ

Old February 8th 06, 06:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

Saul Levy

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 8th 06, 09:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:29:15 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.

It was important to the Druids.

Oh wait. That was only for the official sacrifices.

Sorry. Carry on as you were :-)

From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

Going to be a bit politically insensitive here, but this joke was told
to me by a *priest*.

Q: Why wasn't Jesus Christ born in Australia?
A: Because God couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin.

Thereby showing that the Australian church can laugh at itself, by the
way.

Saul Levy

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Warhol" wrote in message
.. .

"DrPostman" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:28:15 +0100, "Warhol" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

"Honest John" a crit dans le message de

The same Allah that promises 72 virgins for mass murderers ?

HJ

you are nothing more than a low fallen viper... but you are not
lucky...
your poison does not have any effect on this Warrior of Light (Hasan

Al
Mesbah)

My, how the truth can hurt you.

where is the truth... stupid propaganda of cowards...

We just told you the truth, the satanic bunch of Islam are taking you and

****load of others to hell where there are no virgins waiting for you

all!!!

HJ

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old February 8th 06, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message news
wrote:

As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.

It was important to the Druids.

Oh wait. That was only for the official sacrifices.

Sorry. Carry on as you were :-)

From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

Going to be a bit politically insensitive here, but this joke was told
to me by a *priest*.

Q: Why wasn't Jesus Christ born in Australia?
A: Because God couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin.

Thereby showing that the Australian church can laugh at itself, by the
way.

Very good !

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

.. .

Old February 8th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
As I've said here befo Being a virgin isn't all that important.
From your comments below, I hope that doesn't go too far against what
you believe, HJ.

It's not that big a deal for me either, heck, my wife wasn't a virgin when I
married her. But to the Islamic mass murderers who are expecting to have 72
virgins waiting for them, it means a lot to them. I'm wandering how they
are going to take advantage of enjoying those 72 virgins with their gonads
blown to bits, because I doubt that there is any superglue in Hell, where
all mass murders go.

HJ

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:37:37 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Maybe the Mohammed cartoon is correct: All the virgins are gone!

Saul Levy

In this day and time, if you found a true virgin she's likely to have a

face
that will stop a clock or is so large that she had to turn sidways and
squeeze through a door ! I know that the above was not politically

correct,
but sometimes making a point goes against the grain.

HJ

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:50:35 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Warhol" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Brave Researcher Contemplates Moon Wobble Mad Scientist Misc 6 August 10th 04 02:30 AM
Are rings of Saturn evidence of a young solar system/universe? David Buckna Amateur Astronomy 24 July 6th 04 08:30 PM
Scientists Report First-Ever 3D Observations of Solar Storms Using Ulysses Spacecraft Ron Baalke Science 0 November 17th 03 03:28 AM
Solar Flare Impact Steve Dufour Misc 0 October 31st 03 03:28 PM
What can be expected with solar filters? Rune Allnor Amateur Astronomy 4 July 17th 03 02:48 PM