Solar flares

Old February 3rd 06, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Solar flares

I was just wondering, solar flares occur with an eleven year cycle,
so that means we see solar flares from Earth every 11 years.

Do solar flares occur all over the sun every eleven years ? Or is there an
object with an eleven year orbit in orbit about the sun that draws flares
off the sun ? And we just see the flares every eleven years because the
Earth is between the object and the sun.

Old February 3rd 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy

We see solar flares all the time, the cycle is one that bring the number of
them up and down during those years. Only we're suppost to be just past
lowest point of the cycle and the sun has still be very active with some
major sun spots with flares and CME's too.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

. ..

Old February 3rd 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:13:37 -0500, "Robert Finch"
wrote:

I was just wondering, solar flares occur with an eleven year cycle,
so that means we see solar flares from Earth every 11 years.

Nope, but most flares are associated with sunspot activity, and there
is a strong correlation between sunspot activity and flares.

Do solar flares occur all over the sun every eleven years ? Or is there an
object with an eleven year orbit in orbit about the sun that draws flares
off the sun ?

Nope. It's thought that flares and CME's are related to complex
magnetic fields, and there is no evidence whatsoever that Jupiter or
Saturn (or any other planet for that matter) are responsible for Solar
flares.

And we just see the flares every eleven years because the
Earth is between the object and the sun.

Nope.

start he

http://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/sftheory/

or he

http://science.nasa.gov/ssl/pad/solar/flares.htm

or he

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/sun/flares.html

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old February 4th 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

"Robert Finch @sympatico.ca" robfinchremove a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I was just wondering, solar flares occur with an eleven year cycle,
so that means we see solar flares from Earth every 11 years.

Do solar flares occur all over the sun every eleven years ? Or is there an
object with an eleven year orbit in orbit about the sun that draws flares
off the sun ? And we just see the flares every eleven years because the
Earth is between the object and the sun.

Right... before the sun had only one cometh that provoked solar flares...
but now there are more cometh's orbiting the sun, why we see more and More
solar flares... and dont forget that Temple One is now behind the sun, which
provoke also strange effects that we only see when cometh are gone to hit
Earth.

You are such an idiot, warswine. Where do you get these delusions?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 4th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Ah, more fairy tales from the WarpHole! Don't believe a word of this
Robert!

Comets never draw solar flares.

Saul Levy

Old February 4th 06, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

Ha Ha Ha listen to this coffee boy's... the effect's of the cometh's we feel
everyday... this summer you will see many new changes...

Free cloo, idiot: the sun is really, really big; comets are really,
really small.

http://www.mu-atlantis.com/prophecy.htm

Nice kook****e, warswine.

"Saul Levy" a écrit dans le message de news:
Ah, more fairy tales from the WarpHole! Don't believe a word of this
Robert!

Comets never draw solar flares.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:25:08 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

"Robert Finch @sympatico.ca" robfinchremove a crit dans le message de
news: ...

Old February 4th 06, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Warhol" wrote in message

"Art Deco" a écrit dans le message de news:
Warhol wrote:

Ha Ha Ha listen to this coffee boy's... the effect's of the cometh's we

feel
everyday... this summer you will see many new changes...

Free cloo, idiot: the sun is really, really big; comets are really,
really small.

Right you have never seen a body closing Earth slow and getting bigger and
bigger... at some moment the Body is so Big than the sun will look as a
little tiny object compared the incoming Cometh...

http://www.mu-atlantis.com/prophecy.htm

Nice kook****e, warswine.

Right here you read it... Moorish L'andalusia the beloved shall soon be
freed by this Warhol... and you still can't believe me that Israel is the
Native Moorish Nations, there where I am pointing lays the sacred Holy

Land,
that you should defend....

The catastrophe of the Moors or a Memory without Memory... what you people
seem not to understand is that the crime was comitted against my Moorish
Nation... who is under protection of God... You were all warned dont touch
the Light people... well all your gran'da'ddy's betrayed the Nation of God
and her Kings... and the Wrath is really on you... The Black Spot... I

know
you all are unbelievers... but what I am posting here is the truth... and
not one shall escape the justice promissed to him... Alhazred's prophecy

of
the return of the Old Ones.

Remenber we were the ones who where bound for more than 400 years while
thieves went away with our holy objects and chased us away from our

lands...
soon they will know the prophecy of the Aeon of Horus, the god of

conquering
fire.

You people realy dont know what wrath you have called on yourself... dont
come to me crying when it shall be known that you are all going straight

hell... I have tried to wake you up... while you all are not worth, and I
know what you are worthless ****...

Syriac
[Moses says] I beg you that I might see you with my eyes? [God

responds]
You are not able to see me, Moses. [Moses persists, saying] If I see you,

will tell the children of Israel that I have seen God, and I will speak

the
truth with them. [God commands] Arise, pray, O Moses.22

Ge'ez
[Moses says] O Lord, can I see you with my eyes? [God responds] O

Moses,
I will let you see me so that you can justly say that you have seen God

who
is above the water.
Moses pray and demand to see me.23

Swahili
[Moses says] My Lord! I wish to see you! [The narrator explains that]
Moses saw what seemed like a valley of bright light. He fainted again...he
heard hundreds of angels calling him: Moses! You have sinned! The Lord
cannot be seen! And Moses felt as if the mountains were crumbling and the
earth was sinking away.24

aljamiado
[Moses says] Now show me yourself so that I might see you. [Allah
responds] ...O Moses, son of Imran, you have asked for a mighty thing... O
Moses, you cannot see me.25
[Moses says] O my Lord, let me see your face. ... [Allah responds] O
Moses you cannot see me. [Moses persists] My Lord, as I hear your word
[voice?] let me see your face because my community doubts.26

Well Warhol will not sin... Allah is the almighty... and that you all have
forgotten...

through Jesus Christ, and the restoration of Adam and his descendants to

the
Garden of Eden.

O Moses, this is the word between me and your father Adam: After five
thousand five hundred years I will descend to deliver him, and will pay

his
debts and sins; and I shall receive mocking, and spitting upon my face,

and
they shall fix nails in my hands and feet, and put on my head a crown of
thorns, and smite me with a spear, and kill me; and they shall bury me,

and
I shall rise from the grave after three days; and I shall ascend to heaven
and take up with me Adam and his children, and make him inherit the

kingdom
of heaven... Yeah as I said many times, the heaven key, or shall say the
Reel StarGate is for me... the untouched Baraka of the Mesbah Family...

and
only Five Nations... of the 70 nations may enter the biljoens of worlds in
the heaven... atleast those that will see the faults they made against
God... and the rest will remain prisoner here in this prison world 666.

Please edit out the satanic verses coming from the Koran !

Old February 4th 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Is it going to get, maybe (?), warm? Ha, ha, ha!

Saul Levy

Old February 4th 06, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Art was talking about REAL SIZES, not the little animations in your
head, WarpHole! As I've said befo Throwing a rock cannot become
an asteroid!

Saul Levy

Warhol wrote:

[...]

come to me crying when it shall be known that you are all going straight to
hell... I have tried to wake you up... while you all are not worth, and I
know what you are worthless ****...

Syriac
[Moses says] I beg you that I might see you with my eyes? [God responds]
You are not able to see me, Moses. [Moses persists, saying] If I see you, I
[...]

Brave Researcher Contemplates Moon Wobble Mad Scientist Misc 6 August 10th 04 02:30 AM
Are rings of Saturn evidence of a young solar system/universe? David Buckna Amateur Astronomy 24 July 6th 04 08:30 PM
Scientists Report First-Ever 3D Observations of Solar Storms Using Ulysses Spacecraft Ron Baalke Science 0 November 17th 03 03:28 AM
Solar Flare Impact Steve Dufour Misc 0 October 31st 03 03:28 PM
What can be expected with solar filters? Rune Allnor Amateur Astronomy 4 July 17th 03 02:48 PM