MOON CONSPIRACY & HOAX: CHARLIE DUKE - Family Abuser, NEIL ARMSTRONG - Reclusive, GENE CERNAN - Puppet, EDGAR MITCHELL - Hell Guy, BUZZ ALDRIN - Abandons family, ALAN BEAN - Jelly Beans

Old August 23rd 05, 09:35 PM

Default MOON CONSPIRACY & HOAX: CHARLIE DUKE - Family Abuser, NEIL ARMSTRONG - Reclusive, GENE CERNAN - Puppet, EDGAR MITCHELL - Hell Guy, BUZZ ALDRIN - Abandons family, ALAN BEAN - Jelly Beans

MOON CONSPIRACY & HOAX: CHARLIE DUKE - Family Abuser, NEIL
ARMSTRONG - Reclusive, GENE CERNAN - Puppet, EDGAR MITCHELL -
Hell Guy, BUZZ ALDRIN - Abandons family, ALAN BEAN - Jelly Beans

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/FOOLED

AUGUST 22, 2005 =B7 Editions: Edition Preference

IDEAS -- BOOKS

After The Moon -- What?

MOONDUST
In Search of the Men Who Fell to Earth
By Andrew Smith
Fourth Estate; 372pp; $24.95
..=2E.........
Moondust: In Search of the Men Who Fell to Earth
The Good A spellbinding tale of what has befallen the Apollo astronauts
since they walked the moon.
The Bad Smith may exaggerate the difficulties that the men had in
readjusting to life on Earth.
The Bottom Line Fascinating for its historical detail, engaging
writing, and wistful meditation on space travel.

..=2E..........

Such is life for the nine surviving moonwalkers from NASA's $24
billion, 1963-'72 Apollo program. Men who once ruled the heavens -- and
who, upon their return, were granted rock-star-like status -- now
inhabit a perplexing galaxy. One day they're ignored, the next heckled
by conspiracy theorists or pursued by nostalgia-addicted fans. In the
spellbinding Moondust: In Search of the Men Who Fell to Earth, Andrew
Smith investigates just what has befallen the astronauts since their
glory days. .......

[CHARLIE DUKE - Family Abuser]
Apollo 16's Charlie Duke, who in 1972 became the 10th of only 12 humans
to stride the lunar surface, illustrates the spacemen's predicament.
One minute, says Smith, Duke was up there looking down at Earth, which
seemed "like a jewel, so colorful and bright that you felt you could
reach up and grab it." Then he was back here, sensing "that his life
could only be one long, slow anticlimax." Numerous business offers came
his way, allowing him to set up a San Antonio beer distributorship,
which in time produced wealth. But that didn't make him happy, and he
abused both his family and the bottle before turning to Jesus.

[NEIL ARMSTRONG - Reclusive]
Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, became a professor and
corporate board member but also a near-recluse. ...

[GENE CERNAN - Puppet]
Gene Cernan, captain of Apollo 17 and the last to visit the moon,
became a "professional Moontalker," making a living from speeches and
by promoting Omega watches.

[EDGAR MITCHELL - Hell Guy]
Edgar Mitchell, who experienced a religious epiphany during his Apollo
14 flight, founded a "consciousness studies" organization, the
Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Life crises were common, many featuring alcohol and divorce. (One
wonders if the author doesn't overemphasize them. Were the astronauts
more troubled than any other group of middle-aged men?) ...

[BUZZ ALDRIN - Abandons family]
Aldrin, for example, "came back and blew like a supernova." After
undertaking a disconcerting public-relations tour of the globe, he
abandoned his wife and family for another woman, then suffered an
alcohol-fueled breakdown before entering psychiatric treatment. Aldrin
comes across as one of the more engaging of the men. Like Apollo 16
Commander John Young, Aldrin's life now is devoted to proselytizing for
further space travel. Among the projects he favors is a "cycler" that
would travel perpetually between the Earth and Mars, exploiting gravity
for fuel.

..=2E...........

[ALAN BEAN - Jelly Beans]
Apollo 12 veteran Alan Bean says he was a different person when he
returned, having realized that "we have never seen anything as
beautiful as what we see when we walk out the front door." Would anyone
suggest that such a realization wasn't worth $24 billion?

Old August 24th 05, 01:55 AM
Christopher P. Winter

On 23 Aug 2005 13:35:38 -0700, "
wrote:

MOON CONSPIRACY & HOAX: CHARLIE DUKE - Family Abuser, NEIL
ARMSTRONG - Reclusive, GENE CERNAN - Puppet, EDGAR MITCHELL -
Hell Guy, BUZZ ALDRIN - Abandons family, ALAN BEAN - Jelly Beans

[snip]

Sounds like a waste of paper to me. Does it have a foreword by Bart
Sibrel?
Old August 24th 05, 05:05 AM
Matt Wiser

" wrote:

Yawn. More "we never went" delusions. Take your meds, calm down, and wait for the guys in
the white coats and carrying a butterfly net to come for you. A padded cell awaits and
additional meds may be required.

Old August 26th 05, 07:27 PM
Brad Guth

My dear warm and fuzzy incest cloned borg Matt Wiser,
This is what I'd just shared with MOS incest cloned borgs of our
predominantly Jewish mainstream status quo, of their MI6/NSA~NASA
spooks and dog-wagging fools upon fools that are after as much
collateral damage and carnage of the innocent as they can muster.
Keeping folks (us minions as being the apparent scum of the Earth) as
much at war as possible over whatever seems paramount in order for the
underdog religion of this Earth to hold onto more than it's share of
the pie.
-

Jeff Findley,
As usual, I see that you and/or any of your collective of incest cloned
borgs can't afford to respond to my previous reply. That's too gosh
darn bad because, I seem to have lots more to share and share alike.

According to my **** poor math, at having to be roughly 110+km off the
deck, whereas if that were circular represents every 1.5 some odd hours
and otherwise as for actually their being elliptical of roughly 2 hours
as having their CSM passing directly over the supposed landing site(s),
often having a 10X telephoto opportunity of recording such upon high
resolution B&W as well as regular color emulsion film, whereas
achieving the 8192 x 8192 resolution per frame isn't exactly such bad
news photo-op situation when you further take into consideration the
256 or better bits worth of image information per given pixel
equivalence of what that film and lens were entirely capable of having
recorded, especially within the central portions of any given frame.

I'm essentially using the very same archives as I'd started out with
more than 6 years ago, yet those worshiping the ground and of the plies
of their own incest crapolla upon it that's 100% MI6/NSA~NASA/Apollo
seem to exclude any such reference to or of any other usage from such
official images.

Compared to the otherwise dark and nasty terrain that's somewhat of a
reddish/golden brown worth of iron, titanium as darkened with plain old
nasty carbon as having been deposited all about a relatively dark
amount of raw basalt that's responsible for the average 11~12% albedo,
isn't it just a wee bit odd that our reasonably large and quite shiny
white and/or of bright/polished aluminum worth of our LM that's
providing perhaps an albedo of better than 0.95 never once became
recorded as any cluster of bright pixels, nor even as one such
photographic grain, when in fact there actually should have been an
overload cluster worth of blooming/saturated grains and/or as scanned
into pixels as having been terribly over exposed. Instead we see only
upon what looks as fairly recent impact craters, showing us a somewhat
dark hole and surrounding substance (of at least several dozens if not
greater than hundreds of meters in diameter) of having exposed whatever
got uncovered that's of less than 0.05 worth of albedo, and I do
believe that's getting things to less than half of the average albedo,
or nearly coal black.

In places the Hadley rille is supposedly worth 1500 meters across, with
some of the narrow portions being near 1 km and otherwise worth 1.3 km
near the Apollo-15 landing/impact site. This gives us village idiots a
rough observationology perspective as to interpreting upon those nearby
recent looking impact like zones being of representing several hundred
meters worth, though as sharing nothing worthy of any brighter
illumination from the likes of any artificial items within the center
of those zones, that plus no apparent sign whatsoever of having any
down-range displacements (dusting off) of the lunar surface for
hundreds if not several kilometers, and I believe these images were
rather fresh, as in not more than a few hours after the supposed
touchdowns, with obviously having multiple opportunities of repeating
the look-see upon each pass. It's as though the orbiting portions of
photographing the moon was robotic, thus unable to interactively deal
appropriately with each of the 24+ passes over the landing site.

Oddly the MI5/NSA~MI6/NASA PR infomercial spooks are still not using
any of their absolutely terrific telephoto boosted resolution frames
from their very own official archives, and their SMART-1 version is
offering us absolutely pathetic resolution. Why is that?
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/

or take a brief consideration upon this somewhat perfectly natural
looking item?
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-84-11236

Here's some nifty telephoto resolution on B&W film from just the AS15
group. Though offering us way more than sufficient resolution, although
still not providing any sign of those Hadley rille frames as per giving
us a look-see at anything potentially Apollo-15 worthy. Apparently
whowever was in the CSM dirvers seat must have been using a barf-bag
while super-glued to the space-toilet each and every time that sucker
passed directly over their langing zone.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-95-12970
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-95-12964
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-95-12973
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-98-13332
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-98-13351
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-98-13300
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-92-12498
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-92-12497
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-92-12496
Going by other sequence images of a given landmark, it seems at least
two if not 3+ images of their landing site(s) could have been obtained
at 10X telephoto rsolution upon each pass, thus at least 48+ telephoto
image/frame opportunities per mission of the before and after landing
zone(s).

This batch of A-15 color frames has some w/ow spectrum filters,
although the AS8, AS11, AS12 and even AS16 color frames offer somewhat
more interesting and true to life colors to ponder, as are those from
each of the other missions that at least managed to robotically orbit
the moon.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...m/magazine/?91

This one depicts a great deal of their typically 55+% lunar albedo as
having been derived off all of that non-reactive and non-electrostatic
composite of cornmeal and portland cement as such a nifty clumping thin
layer of moon-dirt, although you might perfer using 60~65% in this
instance with their LM offered such an ideal color and albedo
reflective basis. Obviously there are some other items of interest
about this image that downright suck, but then essentially all such
LM/EVA surface photos suck in more freaking ways than we can shake a
flaming stick at.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-87-11839

UV secondary/recoil reactive image ?
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS15-99-13410

For some reason this unfortunate Apollo-14 magazine-M includes one of
their PhotoShop star removal 'BLUE SCREEN' oops frames AS14-73-10182,
yet never once an inclusion of mother Earth or of the much brighter
though smaller observed orb of Venus. Obviously the color having been
shifted due to secondary/recoil radiation and just via having so much
extra near-blue as being generated by all the unfiltered UV doing
exactly what it does best.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...m/magazine/?73

These sphere like domes suggest many potential geode pockets, as
potential safe habitats on behalf of some future mission that'll need
as much protection as they can possibly get, especially by day.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...?AS12-56B-8298

Of course of what was supposedly obtained upon the surface is at risk
because, there's absolutely no way of explaining the various color/hue
shifts within the same magazine since their EVA/moonsuit deployed and
operated photographic equipment inventory didn't include, or could
their moonsuit impaired hands have manage any such optical filter
changes as for accommodating such options (the only optical filter was
of a pre-fit full spectrum band-pass of a polarised element), and
otherwise for some reason there's never anything depicted as per any
returning module arriving for their ride home because, there obviously
never was any such opportunity as to establish such Kodak moments.
You'd have to think, just in case things went terribly wrong, that Each
mission would have photographed their before and after landing site
with their 10X telephoto lens as recorded upon the fine resolution of
8192 x 8192 and 256+ bits/pixel worth of Kodak film, in the same as
they or a robotic camera would have obtained a few shots of their
moonsuited crew as arriving back from the lunar surface, say just prior
to their docking with the CSM. Matter of fact, there's any number of
things you'd think would have transpired as having been included as
additional Kodak moments because, there certainly wasn't any shortage
of film or cameras.

These official Apollo photographic archives are simply chuck full of
those entirely believable images as having been robotically obtained
from orbit, of a cosmic lunar morgue worth of horrific meteorites and
of their primary and secondary impact shards as having been covered
and/or surrounded by all of the carbon, iron and titanium dust mixed up
with all of the remains of broken and dark lunar basalt plus bedrock of
mostly basalt as having been Kodak photo-obtained from such a nearby
orbit, with the older, much larger and relatively shallow craters
suggesting those as having been ice upon ice impacts. While otherwise
these archives seem to be following the usual infomercial style of
damage-control process by doing their level best at wagging their
need-to-know dogs to death, excluding the little somewhat testy matter
of frying our first batch of astronauts in order to buy a little more
smoke-n-mirror time for our cloak-n-dagger wizards to make
something/anything work according to plan. Apparently it's just like
our current war(s) as per obtaining global energy domination, whereas
unless you died as a direct result of a formal battle, and from an
enemy bullet at that, your demise simply doesn't count.
~

Life on Venus, Township w/Bridge and ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm
"In war there are no rules" - Brad Guth

Old August 27th 05, 07:27 PM
Brad Guth

Just for saying we haven't walked upon the moon is obviously bad
enough. However, I've got lots more neat stuff to share for those that
are not continually focused until death do us part upon their having to
defend such pagan institutions of soft-science and conditional-physics
that thrives only unlder the ruse/sting of a skewed social/political
and too often religious agenda, of intent and actions that are not
nearly as rational nor as moral as we'd been lead to believe.

Since it's nearly impossible for myself and most others to tell any one
spook of a soul from any other within this usenet from hell that
continually sucks, all I can offer is that I'm sorry that my Klingon
dyslexic encryption code is often too much for their vast talents and
expertise to handle, and I'd perhaps advise that they don't even try
pushing any portion of this truth-code through any of our
super-computers because, my thoughts will likely fry their parallel
CPUs.

BTW; this topic contribution isn't about proper/improper words or even
about whatever math, but since folks are clearly afraid to offer what's
otherwise taboo/nondisclosure or need-to-know is why I have to speak my
mind and offer the best I can when it comes down to various
calculations that are intended to represent the intent of the given
task at hand, and not whatever absolutes that yourself and others are
solely looking for as a means by which to disqualify whatever I have to
offer. If your math and/or words are so much better, all you have to do
is provide those numbers and better words, and/or be so kind as to
point out where you've obtained such all-knowing words and math or
whatever observationology worthy images of other interesting patterns
of whatever's either artificial or not about a given planet.

As to all of what I perceive as the ongoing butt-cheek flatulence
flapping worth of the supposed mainstream intelligence as having been
based upon disinformation and/or evidence exclusion goes; all I can say
is if you've become that brown-nose deep into being entirely
pro-NASA/Apollo by way of their good book, then chances are that your
value as an all-around human simply isn't worth all that much within my
book, and since I'm usually having to work from the back towards the
front, I rather doubt there's going to become any chapter five merger
of minds where the two of us will nullify upon anything except to keep
firing our lose cannons at will (poor Will simply has to keep taking
all the flak from both sides).

Face it; no matters what truths there are to behold, you're probably
forever stuck within your world and I'm stuck within mine. Though at
least within my world of open minds offers somewhat of a free spirit,
whereas you're certainly not going anywhere that's not been moderated
and/or fully scripted by those encharge of your body and soul (as
having been enforced by those nifty AKA Men-in-Black).

Basically, of what I'm still saying after six years and counting, as
having been based upon the very same science worth of physics arguments
and notions that I'd started out with but having less expertise as for
communicating such, as well as for our Apollo ruse/sting as having been
further certified along by way of those Kodak moments worth of well
established photographic physics that do not lie, are still the same
reasons that I can say we simply haven't been there nor done that moon
thing, but we really should at least get with establishing the
LSE-CM/ISS before Russia or China gets there's in place first, and as
such it doesn't have to even be all that ISS big of a deal to start off
with, just robotically establishing such high-ground and tether
potential that'll preclude others from taking advantage of this one and
only mutually interactive nullified zone. Secondly, there's been dozens
of perfectly good and scientifically valid reasons for doing Venus, and
a whole lot cheaper and much faster results worth of such reasons as to
be looking as hard as possible at Venus instead of Mars.

More than a decade if not two decades ago I'd learned enough about Mars
to have realized it was extremely interesting and somewhat doable,
though technically representing a lost cause as far as public funding
is concerned. Nearly 6 years ago I learned of enough existing
hard-science and of the regular laws of physics that proves Venus is
that of an entirely new and improving geological situation that so
happens to also indicate as having been hosting a good many items of
potentially artificial structures, that you'd think worth our taking
another look-see. Obviously I was incorrect, whereas apparently
identify all of those WMD from supposedly far better resolution images
was to become our priortity-1.

Thus why otherwise all the flak?
Perhaps it had a little something to do with what had been officially
published and summarily pushed into our supposed higher levels of
education (from preschool on up), and thus having affected the quality
and mindset of life as we know it, as to all of the hocus-pocus science
and physics about our moon that simply wasn't adding up any more so
than the ongoing global energy war that really sucks as being nothing
but further butt loads of LLPOF.

Here's that "harvard.edu" composite worth of Kodak moments, of yet
another one of those gosh darn lunar white-out zones, actually
suggesting of the entire damn moon being of 55+% reflective. That
mountain of apparently moon-snow in the background is clearly more like
65~75+% reflective as based upon the 80~85% reflective moonsuit, and
I'm fairly certain that the color as obtained within this image is
sufficiently corrected as per those artificial items of Apollo being
within frame.
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~fine/ima...s/Lunarama.jpg
Of course there's absolutely no sign whatsoever of any stinking LRV
tracks, and as always the pitch black sky that was supposedly over an
extremely dark and nasty (nearly coal like) lunar terrain as having
been observed and nicely photographed from orbit as it should have been
covered in the likes of carbon, titanium and iron dust, yet offering no
dim sign of whatever's worthy of other nearby planets (such as good old
75+% reflective Venus), or of the extremely intense Sirius star system
(as to the unfiltered Kodak eye not human eye) that should have
recorded quite nicely through any polarised filtered lens that should
have actually been making the lunar surface appear even darker, by
nearly 50% less than the 12% albedo, and that's not to even mention
upon the lack of any color/spectrum skew and of secondary/recoil
photons that's entirely missing.

Moonpans offers MOS: Dear Mike Constantine (AKA moonpans),
I see that you've finally gotten around to PhotoShop cranking up the
otherwise subdued (xenon illuminated) blue of the American flag, but lo
and behold, it seem that you still have that nearly entirely 55+%
albedo moonscape that's quite frankly somewhat impossible, and still
nothing whatsoever of the horrifically bright Sirius star system, or
that of any nearby orb of extreme intensely of a 75+% reflective Venus,
that which must have been rather photographic annoying as hell on at
least two of the Apollo missions.
http://moonpans.com/a11neilmesa.htm

I especially enjoy this next official looking page of those autographed
photos that are each depicting as nearly of lunar white-out zones as
having damn few if any meteorite remains nor of secondary impact
shards, then absolutely sharing zilch, nada as in zero worth of
secondary/recoil photons of anything the least bit UV infused as
near-blue, much less as having offered any hard-X-ray dosage as per
otherwise having been since established as a certified hard-scientific
matter of fact by terrestrial satellite instruments, as for the solar
illuminated portions being quite a nasty situation.
http://moonpans.com/signed/

Forget all about the fact that there's still no viable fly-by-rocket
lander (US or Russian);
In no explainable physics way possible would the dark golden brown
(reddish tint of what titanium and iron dust that's got a good amount
of carbon blended in) as color and low albedo of the lunar surface have
been so extensively altered by way of folks being situated upon the
surface, as opposed to orbiting at 100+km off the deck. There are
simply too many direct comparisons of true color and of the raw
intensity or reflective albedo to work with. If anything, the
unfiltered EVA/moonsuit obtained Kodak moments as having been
supposedly obtained upon the surface should have recorded substantial
amounts of secondary/recoil photons, so much so that within shadows and
especially upon the items brought along for the ride should have
provided a noticeable degree of a near-blue cast of secondary
illumination, plus having obtained an overall green~bluish skew which
the film was certainly extremely sensitive to recording of such unless
having been extensively spectrum band-pass filtered in order to have
reasonably corrected for such. Even the initial raw Kodak moments as
obtain from their fully robotic Apollo-8 are certainly giving folks
with half a brain a clue as to the color/spectrum shift and surface
albedo considerations that existed. Later missions from orbit (manned
or robotic applied appropriate filters in order to obtain what's so
perfectly natural about the moon color and albedo that simply doesn't
shift simply because of being situated upon the surface as armed with
only a polarised filter that if anything should have made the lunar
surface darker, and certainly not the least bit lighter nor having
excluded remains of crisp meteorites along with the various spectrums
of natural color to boot.

I ask thar we forget all about the stinking moon, even try really hard
as to forget all about those cloak and dagger MI5/NSA~MI6/NASA
individuals and of such spooks and rusemasters as having "the right
stuff" that so many of us minions seem to think are so freaking
wonderful. I might also suggest that folks should desmirk their silly
faces and if need be botox treat their overly tight butt-cracks the way
our resident warlord(GW Bush) did, and not to forget to wipe off their
extremely brown noses, then just per having to use the regular laws of
physics and of the available hard-science that's been available about
Venus for over a decade, similar to what the likes of John Ackerman and
F.W. Taylor had to work with, whereas then lo and behold and gosh darn
if there's not all sorts of perfectly nifty things about Venus becoming
possible, if not easily surmountable and thus doable, and certainly a
whole lot more humanly obtainable as well as more survivable than Mars
(not that I'm suggesting anyone in their right minds should be planning
upon going to either planet).

Just reconsider upon my observationology with open thoughts regarding
Venus as being exactly what it is, an honest to God subjective
interpretation of what's certainly quite humanly hot and nasty but
also, of what otherwise looks far more likely as for being artificial
than not, thus either as having been constructed by Venusians (possibly
prior to Venus getting itself so hot and nasty upon arriving into our
solar system) or of ETs as having been involved with their needs of
extracting whatever away from Venus. Since it's been more than apparent
that our all-knowing wizard like spooks and their friends can't even
manage to detect upon any of our fairly robust and brightly reflective
Apollo remains as situated upon a nearly coal dark and nasty moon, that
which should have been offering an environment as having been covered
in a deep cosmic morgue worth of crisp meteorites and impact related
shards of dark basalt, all of which surrounded and coated with that
nasty electrostatic composite dust of carbon, iron and the likes of
titanium up to several meters deep in places, thus obviously these
incest cloned borgs and of their MI6/NSA spook friends are not the
least bit qualified as to challenge upon my interpretations of
whatever's on Venus.

Other than my having to deal with MOS from their continued
damage-control efforts, why otherwise are mainstream folks that claim
as being independent thinking souls that yet remain as so closed
minded, so entirely mindset into their being so utterly bigoted upon
self destruction/imploding or bust while remaining focused upon taking
as much resources and of humanity as they can along for the ride of our
lives to hell. I'm sorry to have to say that, as for going to Mars
certainly isn't much better off than hell, as well as hardly being any
cheaper than hell.
~

Old August 27th 05, 11:32 PM
Brad Guth

,
Just for my having to suggest that we haven't walked moonsuit
butt-naked upon the moon is obviously bad enough. However, in spite of
all the incoming flak, it seems that I've got lots more really neat
stuff to share for those that are not continually focused until death
do us part upon their having to defend such pagan institutions of
soft-science and conditional-physics that thrives only under the
ruse/sting of a skewed social/political and too often religious agenda,
of intent and actions that are not anywhere nearly as rational nor as
moral as we'd been lead to believe,yet you in fact do believe every
word as long as it supports your mindset, thus borg like intellectual
mentality of whatever the collective of your peers has to say is just
perfectly fine and dandy by way of your high standards and
accountability that quite frankly sucks.

Since it's nearly impossible for myself and most others to tell any one
spook of a soul from any other within this USENET forum from hell that
continually sucks, all that I can offer is that I'm sorry that my
Klingon dyslexic encryption code is often too much for any of their
vast talents and expertise to handle, and I'd perhaps advise that they
don't even try pushing portions of this truth-code through any of our
super-computers because, my thoughts will likely fry their parallel
CPUs.

BTW; this topic contribution isn't about proper/improper words or even
about whatever math, but since folks are clearly afraid to offer what's
otherwise taboo/nondisclosure or need-to-know is why I have to speak my
mind and offer the best I can when it comes down to various
calculations that are offered as to represent the intent of the given
task at hand, and not whatever absolutes that yourself and others are
solely looking for as a means by which to disqualify whatever I have to
offer. If your math and/or words are so much better, all you have to do
is provide those good numbers and better words, and/or be so kind as to
point out where you've obtained such all-knowing words and math or
whatever observationology worthy images of other interesting patterns
of whatever's either artificial or not about a given planet.

As to all of what I've perceived as the ongoing butt-cheek flatulence
flapping worth of the supposed mainstream intelligence as having been
based upon disinformation and/or evidence exclusion goes; all I can say
is if you've become that brown-nose deep into being entirely
pro-NASA/Apollo by way of their good book, then chances are that your
value as an all-around human simply isn't worth all that much within my
book, and since I'm usually having to work from the back towards the
front, I rather doubt there's going to become any chapter five merger
of minds where the two of us will nullify upon anything except to keep
firing our lose cannons at will (poor Will simply has to keep taking
all the flak from both sides).

Face it; no matters what truths there are to behold, you're probably
forever stuck within your world and I'm stuck within mine, as
incompatable as matter and antimatter. Though at least within my world
of open minds offers somewhat of a free spirit, whereas you're
certainly not about to be going anywhere that's not been officially
[...]

F=2EW. Taylor had to work with, whereas then lo and behold and gosh darn

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer UK Astronomy 5 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM