Quos deus perdere vult dementat prius

Old March 1st 21, 12:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default Quos deus perdere vult dementat prius

they say that after stretching the broth for weeks the SN10 of musk should start today
cmq ... cmq ... we are at the comic that Musk tests
to the sound of barrels among other things :-)
BEFORE the landing of the bin (s) on both Earth and Mars (? Rotfl)
that the ROUND TRIP from Mars :-)))))))
note that it would also be enough not to land immediately on Mars but to go into Martian orbit ...., get out of it ... and RETURN TO EARTH!
Maybe crewing a dozen turtles that already have a nice shield :-)
Cooked by cosmic rays and more ... for about two years (round trip) the turtles at the end could make a good broth :-)))
And the fools en masse drink a tricazzola like that where the essential part of the project is missing ... :-)
and I have never read anyone who makes this INESSENTIAL detail notorious :-) .... it's probably the charm of the splendente supposed bin with ailerons ....
big ****ing rocket ... which ops ops ops .... miss THE BALLS!
quos deus perdere vult dementat prius