The obligations of Society?

Old July 8th 10, 11:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
bcon1

Default The obligations of Society?

If "TheorY Presumes to be an inTer-core, Then The ideas of what we are is a
MINOR ISSUES if the ENDORSEMENT of what we are - is of Little concerns."

This stands as ISSUE in the relevant causations of what we are as an
individual species Managers of what a causations it is to see the seeking of
the torch of FLAMES.

True VACUUM in space - as not that much vacuum is a relevant TheorY
Projections as the ideas of what a Graviton meters are in the ideas of what
we see as a reasonable projections in the ideas of what we are as
interesting plate-Holders.

Therefo we project ourselves in the areas of what we are in that all the
ideas interests, - Patterns, - & objectives are of little concerns if the
ideas interests are in fact a MINOR ISSUES.

So, Therefore, we object to the reasoning of the ideas in that the cores
ISSUES of what a MONITOR is - is actually as light as frequency.

In other words, - in order to measure Vacuum in space accurately - we must
FIRST be able to measure "frequency".

How we do this is by applying a standard of appraisals to the internals of
what we are as a MANIFESTATION of what a completely appraised situations is.
In other words, we simply apply a virtue of applications to the OPPOSING
FORCES. Frequency its self, & test for variance.

The General theme would be an APPEALINGLY, simple idea, & here it is!

Simply Generate a sound wave & that has a simple generating capacity of its
own.
This is done by as MASSIVELY SMALL amount of water with sound pushing
against it & then the video monitor is the recording Device.

I Think this would WORK. But I don't have a camera that small. Do YOU.