FEMA Holds FAKE News Conference!

Old October 27th 07, 07:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default FEMA Holds FAKE News Conference!

FEMA'S FAKE 'NEWS CONFERENCE'

Categories: White House, 2008

From NBC's Kelly O'Donnell

On Tuesday, FEMA held what was called a "news briefing" on the
California fires, but the questions asked did not come from reporters.
They were asked instead by FEMA staffers.

FEMA apologizes for having staff workers pretend to be reporters at a
news briefing on the Southern California wildfires. NBC's Jeannie Ohm
has the story.

"It is not a practice that we would employ here at the White House or
that we -- we certainly don't condone it," Press Secretary Dana Perino
said. "We didn't know about it beforehand. FEMA has issued an apology,
saying that they had an error judgment when they were attempting to
get out a lot of information to reporters, who were asking for answers
to a variety of questions in regard to the wildfires in California.
It's not something I would have condoned. And they, I'm sure, will not
do it again."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...26/433236.aspx

Double-A

Old October 27th 07, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A FEMA NASA White House officials control what they want the
public to know. It was on PBS last night. Cover up is now a political
way of life. Mortgage scandal is being covered up in Tallahassee. All
Mafia companies especially their utility companies will go like "Waste
Management" part of the government. Mafia knows you can't fight city
hall so they bought city hall. Severn Trent Toho Mafia has its office
in "government square" in Kissimmee. This way Severn Trent needs no
license,pays no taxes,and gets free rent. The government now is the
bill collector for Toho Frank Wolf was the only honest
government official,and he can't be found for me to thank for making
Severn Trent turn back on my water. He was an honest man,and that makes
him a trouble maker. Bert