#1 new astronomy monograph-book: "How the Schroedinger & DiracEquations produce galaxy-effect in the Electron-Dot-Cloud"

Old May 4th 08, 07:19 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #1 new astronomy monograph-book: "How the Schroedinger & DiracEquations produce galaxy-effect in the Electron-Dot-Cloud"

New Astronomy Monograph-Book: "How the Schroedinger and Dirac
Equations produce galaxy-effect in the Electron-
Dot-Cloud" , author--Archimedes Plutonium,
Internet book published 2008 in
sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math

Now the title may change because it is a bit long and rather too
detailed. Maybe a better
title is Why Galaxies in the Atom Totality?

What prompted me to write this book is the questions remaining in my
last book of
Darwin Evolution where I asked why are there 10^10 galaxies with
approx 10^11 stars
in each galaxy? Why is the Universe organized mostly into galaxies and
within galaxies
organized into stellar-systems where the galaxy is a magnification of
the stellar system,
or reversing that where the stellar system is a miniaturization of the
galaxy. So why is
the Cosmos organized in galaxies and then stellar-systems inside the
galaxies? And
is the number of Stellar-Systems inside galaxies the same number as
the total number
of galaxies? If there exists 10^11 galaxies in all, then on average
there exists 10^11 stars
in each galaxy? Should those numbers be the same?

Well the Big Bang theory is mostly deaf, dumb and silent on all these
questions. Except
for saying that galaxies exist because of the coalescence of matter
after the explosion in
a sort of cosmic nebular dust cloud. Dust clouds seem to be essential
for the Big Bang theory
for whenever those believers have tough questions asked they stoop to
"dust clouds".

Does the Schroedinger and Dirac Equations say anything about the
"texture of the dots"
in the electron-dot-cloud?

I believe only the Hydrogen Atom has been extensively sought out with
mathematics of
the Schroedinger Equation.

I would hazard to guess that when the helium atom of its two electrons
is plugged into the
Schroedinger Equation that we no longer see a smoothed out probability
of the electron
dot cloud but we begin to see "patches of dots"

By the time we reach plutonium with the Schroedinger Equation those
patches become
galaxies of dots.

I can offer an experiment that probably proves my assertion that as
you solve the Schroedinger
Equation for many electron atoms, that the dots of the electron-dot-
cloud become GALAXIFIED.

That is a new term in science-- galaxified. And what it means is that
as you go beyond
solving the Schroedinger Equation for hydrogen that the dots in the
electron-dot-cloud become
organized into a galaxy of dots.

Now I think I can prove this from the Double Slit Experiment, only I
go from Double Slit
to Triple Slit all the way up to 94 Slit Experiment. As I go from
Double Slit to Triple Slit
the interference pattern makes the probability of the electron hitting
a point on the screen
that the probability pattern becomes more and more Galaxified.

You see, in the Atom Totality theory instead of the fake Big Bang, the
creation of galaxies
is a Dirac Radioactivity materialization as these galaxies grow from
the spew of radioactive
material such as Cosmic Rays or Gamma Ray bursts from the Nucleus of
the Atom Totality
and they consolidate in the region of a galaxy.

So if the cosmos is a Atom Totality, then the formation of galaxies
has to be in the Schroedinger
and Dirac Equations themselves. Because the Electron Dot Cloud of a
plutonium atom is
the very same thing as our view of the night sky of galaxies and
stars.

So, the question and reason of this book is simple. Does the
Schroedinger and Dirac Equations
solving for plutonium atom, are those dots organized into galaxies of
dots in the electron-dot-cloud?

I believe the Double Slit Experiment as it goes to Triple Slit then
Quadrupole Slit to 5 Slit
to 6 Slit all the way to 94 Slit, as it transgresses through more
slits that the Dot Pattern
on the screen becomes more and more organized into galaxy-of-dots.

Now I post this to sci.math because someone likely already nows that
the mathematics
of the Schroedinger and Dirac Equations becomes Galaxified when moving
from hydrogen
all the way up to plutonium.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 4th 08, 07:58 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

On May 4, 2:19 pm, wrote:
New Astronomy Monograph-Book: "How the Schroedinger and Dirac
Equations produce galaxy-effect in the Electron-
Dot-Cloud" , author--Archimedes Plutonium,
Internet book published 2008 in
sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math

that surely beats all Sarfatti's postings I'm aware of.
Old May 5th 08, 10:31 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Plutonium Archimedes wrote:
Why is the Universe organized mostly into galaxies and within galaxies
organized into stellar-systems where the galaxy is a magnification of
the stellar system, or reversing that where the stellar system is a
miniaturization of the galaxy.

Intrastellar objects closer to their star revolve around the star
faster than orbiting objects further away. If what you say were
true, then likewise the stars (and solar systems) within a galaxy
closer to the center of mass would revolve around the center
at faster velocities than those further away from the center.
But they don't. How does your analogy explain that?
Old May 6th 08, 05:08 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #7 Solid Body Rotation versus Gravitational Field rotation: "Why theUniverse is organized into Galaxies and the answer by Atom Totality"

wrote:
Plutonium Archimedes wrote:
Why is the Universe organized mostly into galaxies and within galaxies
organized into stellar-systems where the galaxy is a magnification of
the stellar system, or reversing that where the stellar system is a
miniaturization of the galaxy.

Intrastellar objects closer to their star revolve around the star
faster than orbiting objects further away. If what you say were
true, then likewise the stars (and solar systems) within a galaxy
closer to the center of mass would revolve around the center
at faster velocities than those further away from the center.
But they don't. How does your analogy explain that?

Note the new title to this book. Perhaps if I keep changing the title,
eventually I will
find the one I like the most. Sometimes it is rougher on me to find a
appropriate title
to a book than to fill-in the contents of the book.

I usually do not care to reply to people who do not know either the
physics
or the math portion of a discussion or both. To be correcting people
of their
mistakes takes away my time in solving and exploring problems. That is
why
we have illustrious schools of education to teach. But I reply to this
question
to point out the errors but it also channels my thoughts into
something I
have not covered and requires covering. When I focus on a problem, I
cannot
bring in all the peripherals of the problem even though some should
be
brought into the discussion.

First mistake above is that I was using an analogy between Galaxy and
Solar System
and an analogy is not equality.

But the main error above is that which I have not really spent time on
which I should.

The main error above is that the Universe is predominantly Solid Body
Rotation and not
the Gravitational Field Rotation. This becomes the Missing Mass
Problem.

In the Solar System there is no missing mass problem and where gravity
accounts for the
motion of Solar System bodies.

But in the Cosmos the motion is predominantly Solid Body Rotation.
This is remedied
by saying there is Missing Mass. However, in the Big Bang, no one can
find the Missing
Mass which comprises 90% to 99.99% considering the extremeness of the
Solid Body Rotation.

The Atom Totality has a easy and quick fix to the problem-- the
missing mass is the Nucleus
of the Atom Totality located in the region of the Great Attractor
which is in the region of the
Great Wall and Sloan Great Wall.

So in the Atom Totality we have both Solid Body Rotation and
Gravitational Field Rotation.
In the Big Bang theory you have only gravity. In the Atom Totality,
space itself is in rotation
because the electrons of an atom, a huge atom in this case, rotate. So
in the Atom Totality
there is not one source for the motion of galaxies, but several
sources for the motion of
galaxies. Motion in a Big Bang theory is solitary gravity. Motion in a
Atom Totality is very
complex with multiple contributors.

The Big Bang people come up with silly things such as brown dwarfs,
dark-matter
and black-holes and other
silly and stupid exotica.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 6th 08, 05:52 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
Dave L. Renfro

Archimedes Plutonium wrote (in part):

Sometimes it is rougher on me to find a appropriate
title to a book than to fill-in the contents of the book.

This should tell you something.

Dave L. Renfro

#1 new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of its water and howComets get water" [email protected] Astronomy Misc 12 April 12th 08 09:13 PM
Live Nude Astronomy - Gone "Postal"? Gone "Ballistic"? How About Going "Supernova"?! Paine Misc 7 April 6th 08 08:38 AM
Response to comments on "Electron Charge from Cosmological Parameters" Ranjit Astronomy Misc 5 September 28th 07 05:20 AM
preface to new book: "Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory" a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 2 September 2nd 07 07:45 PM
#1 new monograph-book: "Extinction of Homo sapiens from a science viewpoint" a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 11 May 11th 07 07:03 AM