astronomy programs for Windows 3.1

Old March 11th 04, 08:49 PM
* ProteanThread *

Default astronomy programs for Windows 3.1

where can i find simple astro programs (star maps, astronomy
calculators, telescope, databases, etc.) for Windows 3.1? I'm not
looking for anything big or with awesome eye candy (graphics) but
basic simple stuff.
Old March 12th 04, 06:41 AM
Odysseus

* ProteanThread * wrote:

where can i find simple astro programs (star maps, astronomy
calculators, telescope, databases, etc.) for Windows 3.1? I'm not
looking for anything big or with awesome eye candy (graphics) but
basic simple stuff.

There's a good-sized list he

http://www.physics.sfasu.edu/astro/software.html#doswin

-- at least some of the programs seem to be Windows 3.1 compatible.
Some of the others may still have superseded versions available from
an archive.

--
Odysseus