Tectron Toolkit Distributor in the UK

Old July 14th 04, 10:39 PM
Neil Morley

Default Tectron Toolkit Distributor in the UK

Does anyone know of a UK distributor for the Tectron collimation toolkit,
that's the $115 full set of tools + booklet?
http://www.amateurastronomy.com/tools.html
Thanks.
Neil Morley.

Old July 15th 04, 03:15 PM
Adam

Neil

This is not answering your question (I bought the full kit in the USA),
but.......The only tool that you really need is the Cheshire. The
crosshair/centring tool can be made easily and cheaply and the autocollimation
tool is redundant (whenever I have collimated using the Cheshire, I have been
perfectly collimated by the autocollimator).

Adam

Old July 15th 04, 08:19 PM
Kevin Smith

If your after a Cheshire, then give Nick Hudson a try at True Technology
01189 700777

Hope thats of some help.

Kevin
Sirius Observatories UK