Hottest year 'ever' is 2014 !!

Old November 28th 14, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Hottest year 'ever' is 2014 !!

I am gone to serve you too..

You all must repent from evil. You all must acknowledge your Lord and
Savior...

Plus Message: "Something wicked this way comes!"

Is. 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the
dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the
nations!
Is. 14:13 You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise
my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of
assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
Is. 14:14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself
like the Most High.”

Meantime you remain a very confused soul... Hell is real... Just like a
turkey, Spirtual dead will go there in!!!

Let’s step back a bit...
http://youtu.be/E9iEJ1Z1BsI

This is the Earth! This is where you live.
http://youtu.be/TN4I5dH2lk0

doom with some teeth... Do not let it stress you, it is a neutral "Song
from Heavens". It can and WILL produce changes in us. --However, that is
what the synchronicity of the film clues point to--I'm just the messenger!

Men resemble one another, and circumstances are one; fate is the same
for all, and the world is his who takes it... ‘Salvific State’, with
those residing in it being as sa’diyun, or ‘Saadians’ (Those Who Are
Saved-{by The Lord of faith})

On 28/11/2014 3:39, Saul Levy wrote:
DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD, PIGO!

I ALREADY ATE THE TURKEY!

I'VE HAD BETTER...

Saul Levy

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:48:15 +0100, Warhol wrote:

Hottest year 'ever' is 2014 !!

http://youtu.be/XlMN_qqSht4

"It's official, this year has been the warmest on record since 1880. The
Earth's temperature registered 1.22 degrees Celsius more than the
average of the 20th century. That is according to the US National
Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

Glaciers in Norway have acted like a sort of thermometer: this year, out
of 38 of them, 33 have receded. The Grafjell glacier has lost 120 metres
in length since 2000.

Palaeoclimatologist Jostein Bakke said: “The shrinking we’ve seen over
the last ten years is dramatic when considered over a longer
perspective.” ...

READ MORE :

http://www.euronews.com/2014/11/26/h...r-ever-is-2014

If you can't read or comprehend, you will be deceived by your own ignorance.

BTW DONT EAT THAT TURRRKEEEY!! theres GMOS in it!!!

http://youtu.be/L-Qa08y6VoY

Better yet, have a vegan Thanksgiving, so that innocent animals won't
have to be raised in hellish, inhumane conditions and then be
slaughtered for gluttons to "pig out" on ...

Old November 28th 14, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Well its still the same old **** hole it always has been...

Here's a bunch of little letters:

d-u-m-b a-s-s, you a faithless rebel? Are you a mocker? Are you a lover
of evil ways? Be warned that my Gran'Da'Dy will not strive with flesh
forever.

The world has become certainly a Godless ********.

This video can explain somethings for who has the ability to decode
meanings in the words:

http://youtu.be/Sy8iUI_ayuo

The First Four Trumpets
6And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to
sound them. 7The first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with
blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was
burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green
grass was burned up. 8The second angel sounded, and something like a
great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of
the sea became blood,…

very soon YOUR world will be shaken. Not people overseas; not people on
TV; not your neighbour - but YOU and YOUR household -- YOUR life! The
only way you have any chance of making it through the times ahead is
Surrender and pay your Ransom for your life. Otherwise, you risk being
turned over to evil.

The world economies, the weather systems, relationships, belief systems
-- you name it. People trust in media, money, institutions and IDOLS.
None of them will stand. If you trust in them, that trust will be
CRUSHED, and you risk your life by holding onto these worthless things!
My Gran'Da'Dy is shaking the world to sort the wheat from the chaff. Can
you stand against My Gran'Da'Dy? You've been warned and He is not
willing that any should perish. The Lord will NOT be mocked. Surrender
today - or perish tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!

Sometimes you can't know until you have experienced.

"A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand:
but it shall not come nigh thee." - Psalms 91:7

Sadly there are too many spiritual dead people who cannot understand
that they will end in the lake of fire.

The truth is precious, and wisdom is granted by My Gran'Da'Dy alone.

On 28/11/2014 20:12, Saul Levy wrote:
I KEEP ****TING ON YOU, PIGGY, AND YOU WON'T DIE!

YOU ARE AN EVIL RAGHEAD PIECE OF FILTH!

DIE!

I AM NOT IN THE LEAST CONFUSED!

I HAVE NO FAITH!

EAT MORE BACON! IT'S YUMMY!

Saul Levy

[YOUR WORTHLESS **** DELETED!]

Meantime you remain a very confused soul... Hell is real... Just like a
turkey, Spirtual dead will go there in!!!

Let’s step back a bit...
http://youtu.be/E9iEJ1Z1BsI

[AT LEAST IT'S NOT YOUR IDIOT IDEA OF MUSIC!]

This is the Earth! This is where you live.
http://youtu.be/TN4I5dH2lk0

[I DON'T LIVE THERE ANY MORE THAN AT THE TUCSON MEDICAL CENTER, YOU
****ING RAGHEAD IMBECILE!]

Old November 30th 14, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Just imagine what people could do if they weren't so hateful, jus sayin

On 29/11/2014 18:15, Saul Levy wrote:
AND YOU'RE THE SAME OLD RAGHEAD ****HEAD YOU ALWAYS WERE, PIGO!

**** OFF, LIAR!

NO SILVER FOR ****ING RAGHEAD LIARS!

I MOCK ALL YOUR ****! EAT YOURSELF, IMBECILE!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 23:44:12 +0100, Warhol wrote:

[...]

[MORE DOOM AND GLOOM FROM THE INSANE PIG-DOG!]

Old November 30th 14, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

I think you're overthinking things here...

The formula is :
1. The hero or heroine is in an ordinary life, doing mundane thing.
2. Then something happens, to change all that, and the hero is asked to
undertake a mission.
3. THe hero refuses at first and wants to avoid all adventure.
4. The hero now meets with a mentor, who advices him , trains him, then
gifts him a special weapon or accesory to deal with the adventure ahead.
5. The hero now sets out on the adventure, and crosses the first
threshold of the journey.
6. The story or adventure now pits the hero against enemies, allies and
lays out a series of tests for the hero to pass.
7. Now the hero approaches the innermost cave or innermost sanctum.
8. The hero goes through an ordeal that is difficult, frightening, as
well involving effort and persistence.
9. The hero comes out a winner, and he recieves a reward. There is also
a celebration of sorts, maybe music too.
10. Now the Hero has to undertake the long road back, during which he is
chased by the dragon.
11. During the fight with the dragon, the Hero is nearly killed, then
resurrected.
12. The adventure is complete, the Hero returns with the elixir, and
then looks back on the whole adventure.

these stories have been told over and over and over and over from the
beginning of human history. They just change the names. there's nothing
new under the sun.

I leave it to you to decode. I've introduced you to the framework. Now
you need to work it.

I'll pray for your soul to be Saved.

http://youtu.be/RLkYB_5XvJo

On 30/11/2014 5:28, Saul Levy wrote:
ADMIT IT, PIGGUTS: I AM CORRECT!

Saul Levy

Old December 1st 14, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Instead of having to believe some hokey ****, you know, turn your mind
to mush... The relevant truth .. It's sure hard to accept isn't it..

We are here, I am no longer waiting. My Training has finished. Your turn.

The time for waiting is coming to a quick halt. One must be patient
while things unfold, but vigilant.

You don't want a ticket just yet..let things play out a little longer.

If you haven't climbed onto the fence yet, it is where you should be.

Everybody knows what they have to do.

I find ones happiness depends on weather they do what they have to do or
not.

The true climb requires much sacrifice.

A crude reality: Movie scene that never really leaves you...

http://youtu.be/NNXHlAwTPL0

On 30/11/2014 23:28, Saul Levy wrote:
STILL LIVING IN YOUR CARTOON WORLD, PIGMORON?

YES, YOU ARE!

YOUR **** STILL STINKS, FOOL!

**** OFF, IMBECILE!

Saul Levy

Old December 1st 14, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Do not marvel at what I write. They are warnings for children to get
straight... There is still sometime for repentance and doing what is
right and correct and righteous. Use what I say and happens as a mere
warning to see how close we are to the days of gnashing teeth.

I´d like to share this with you:

I'm sorry for you that you are weak in faith. You will fall out of fear.
Fear comes from the devil; do not be afraid to save your souls. There
will come very hard times, but all these are permitted by God, who is
the traveling companion of everyone, from birth to death. Even the elect
will fall. I am sorry for you because you are the last ones. They will
take you through the sieve. They put taxes and other fencing. They will
take everything from you!

Your country will certainly be one plagued with distress on many levels.
But again, what country will be spared? the world changed like never
before in our lives or in the lives of our ancestors. It would go down
in history as the year of the great change. There would be an economic
collapse. An environmental collapse. A population collapse. The chain of
events...

John 10 7:10
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am
the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep
did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall
go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more
abundantly.

On 1/12/2014 19:33, Saul Levy wrote:
WHERE'D YOU LEARN ABOUT HOKEY ****, IMBECILE RAGHEAD?

THAT'S WAY BEYOND YOUR PAY GRADE!

MY TURN FOR WHAT?

NO MUSH HERE, BUT YOUR "EDUCATION" (ALL RELIGIOUS IDIOCY) SURE WAS!

TRAINING? WHAT TRAINING?

SAVE YOUR **** FOR BV4! HE BELIEVES YOU, NO ONE ELSE DOES!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:10:06 +0100, Warhol wrote:

Instead of having to believe some hokey ****, you know, turn your mind
to mush... The relevant truth .. It's sure hard to accept isn't it..

We are here, I am no longer waiting. My Training has finished. Your turn.

The time for waiting is coming to a quick halt. One must be patient
while things unfold, but vigilant.

You don't want a ticket just yet..let things play out a little longer.

If you haven't climbed onto the fence yet, it is where you should be.

Everybody knows what they have to do.

I find ones happiness depends on weather they do what they have to do or
not.

The true climb requires much sacrifice.

A crude reality: Movie scene that never really leaves you...

http://youtu.be/NNXHlAwTPL0

[STILL WRONG, PIGO!
YOU BELIEVE THIS FAIRY TALE?]

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RAGHEAD IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old December 1st 14, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, December 1, 2014 12:25:58 PM UTC-8, Warhol wrote:
Do not marvel at what I write. They are warnings for children to get
straight...

hottest year was 1935-6 period, as NOAA has corrected in 2013 A.D. The year of 2014 we had solar flares which melted some ice at the poles -- not man made duffas. But then again I asked how much crack u been smoking, delusional screwball.
Old December 2nd 14, 12:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 1/12/2014 23:54, Arc Michael wrote:
hottest year was 1935-6 period, as NOAA has corrected in 2013 A.D.
The year of 2014 we had solar flares which melted some ice at the
poles -- not man made duffas. But then again I asked how much crack u
been smoking, delusional screwball.

Haha, if I touched a nerve, I am sorry ... I will tell yeah a little
secret... It never was so hot, 2014 is the hottest year since the end of
the ICE age or since the beginning of the great biblical floods in Noah
Times... and all those who claim something else are shills, delusional
screwball, etc etc you name them!!!

2014 is the highest since record keeping began more than 130 years ago.
and it will not cool down before you all have surrendered... that is a
fact. I am the only one in the world who can fix the problems we have
with our cooling system... with my cometh !!!

My Gran'Da'Dy send me to warn you if you fools won't listen to words of
wisdom, this world will become a dead world by the year 2050. But Don't
worry at-least I have a working plan to save this world from total
annihilation.

Global Drought Conditions Are Drying Out Several Regions And Sparking
Food Production Concerns has been quietly wiping out crops and
livestock. The biggest disaster you’ve probably never heard of and only
dust and bones remain ... Drought and Famine

http://youtu.be/PKMxboMWrsw

Just sayin...don't be surprised... Isaiah 44:27
who says to the watery deep, 'Be dry, and I will dry up your streams,'

Nahum 1:4
He rebukes the sea and dries it up; he makes all the rivers run dry.
Bashan and Carmel wither and the blossoms of Lebanon fade.

Isaiah 42:15
I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I
will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BE4TlbdRCE

Psalm 107:33
He turned rivers into a desert, flowing springs into thirsty ground,

http://youtu.be/7wNVfuMnElk

Isaiah 2:12
The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for
all that is exalted (and they will be humbled),

Isaiah 41:15
"See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many
teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the
hills to chaff.

And the GOOD NEWS is; All you have to do is SURRENDER and PAY RANSOM in
SILVER to see those standing your left dying in 10000's and those on
your right 100000's fall... but there is also a small road which leads
to the "Salvic State" in the western lands.

http://youtu.be/vFhcBmowPVo

Ransom must be paid at the Zouaia Ali Ben Ahmed in my holy mount of
olives and then only I can write your name in the Book of Life.

Old December 2nd 14, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

what was the line from "Soylent Green"...when the store keeper unlocks
the cooler and says something to the effect of " Look at it Miss Cheryl,
Beef.... real Beef, isn't it just beautiful "

I would not be the least little bit surprised.

http://youtu.be/Eain4M7pDfI

You need my real name to call up on me, to save your soul...

On 1/12/2014 23:35, Saul Levy wrote:
MORE FAIRY TALES FROM THE PIG-DOG! NO ONE IS IMPRESSED; YOU ARE A
WASTE OF BRAINS!

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE, IMBECILE!

SHOVE YOUR **** UP YOUR ASSHOLE!

**** OFF!

Saul Levy

Old December 2nd 14, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Read my words again... Get educated or shut up!

"they were destroyed by the very brightness of HIS coming"

Read it slow, read it over, and over and over if you have to with
reverence that you might think!

http://youtu.be/Z2utpudvV-0

You've had your head up your camel ass for far too long.

On 2/12/2014 15:41, Saul Levy wrote:
YOUR GRAN'DA'DY'S (MILLIONS OF THEM!) ARE ****ING LIARS, PIGO!

GO **** YOUR MALE CAMEL IN THE ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy