Glaciers at Montana's Glacier National Park melting, confirming weare f*cked! It is either quickening global warming or a rapidly approachingIce Age!

Old January 6th 09, 04:21 AM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.shuttle,uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.impeach.bush,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
[email protected]

Default Glaciers at Montana's Glacier National Park melting, confirming weare f*cked! It is either quickening global warming or a rapidly approachingIce Age!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news

Yes, many will laugh off the warning contained in the above video..and
of my words, as well. Sure, we have all known that due to the cyclic
nature shown in earlier Ice Age catastrophies that one is approaching,
the windup to the one to come soon is longer and warmer than those
previous.

And some of those nasty neocons laugh as the point at Al Gore, and say
he has been smoking too much wacky terbaccy. The real culprit is the
hot air of those very same neocons, and the horrible straits that they
and their unworthy idol GWBush have led us into.

Forwarded to applicable, copious, and cogent groups. Don't say I did
warn you!

"pmookie"