Why Do We Explore?

Old July 21st 08, 07:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
G. L. Bradford

Default Why Do We Explore?

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
http://www.thespacereview.com/article/1174/1

Good. Keep slugging. It's a necessary fight we fight for ourselves, for
our children, for our grandchildren.....

Some wish for Utopia on Earth. They should be careful of what they wish
for, though they've been either careful or thoughtful. The infinite Universe
of space frontiers is historically proven for moving life in one
direction....and Utopia on Earth equally proven for moving life in precisely
the opposite direction.

GLB

Old July 22nd 08, 07:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 11:35 am, "G. L. Bradford" wrote:
"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/1174/1

Good. Keep slugging. It's a necessary fight we fight for ourselves, for
our children, for our grandchildren.....

Some wish for Utopia on Earth. They should be careful of what they wish
for, though they've been either careful or thoughtful. The infinite Universe
of space frontiers is historically proven for moving life in one
direction....and Utopia on Earth equally proven for moving life in precisely
the opposite direction.

GLB

And how many Muslims or other faith-based groups have you ****ed off
or having killed as of lately?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

so explore her natural roman Rosalind Amateur Astronomy 0 November 7th 07 04:54 AM
The Urge to Explore L. Merk Policy 822 September 30th 05 06:42 AM
the drive to explore [email protected] Policy 662 July 13th 05 12:19 AM
AUTISM = "no drive to explore" [email protected] Policy 38 June 9th 05 05:42 AM
A New Way to Explore the Moon Mark R. Whittington Policy 2 March 25th 05 12:46 PM