Venus images and more..

Old September 12th 04, 08:50 PM
Daniele Gasparri

Default Venus images and more..

Hi,
Summer is finished..clouds are coming and imaging is difficult, but in
this days I've captured some images of Venus in violet light with good
seeing that show interesting details:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg.../eng/venus.htm .
I've also captured a (ugly) image of Saturn, compared with my image of 9
months ago, and it can see the changing in inclination of rings:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...eng/saturn.htm .
and 2 original images of moon (dark side):
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...i/eng/moon.htm .
All these images are in my homepage:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...indice_eng.htm

Clear skies

Daniele Gasparri
Perugia (Italy)
Tel: +393334074378
www.marcofazzoli.com/danielegasparri

Old September 13th 04, 04:32 AM
Richard

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:50:24 GMT, Daniele Gasparri
wrote:

Hi,
Summer is finished..clouds are coming and imaging is difficult, but in
this days I've captured some images of Venus in violet light with good
seeing that show interesting details:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg.../eng/venus.htm .
I've also captured a (ugly) image of Saturn, compared with my image of 9
months ago, and it can see the changing in inclination of rings:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...eng/saturn.htm .
and 2 original images of moon (dark side):
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...i/eng/moon.htm .
All these images are in my homepage:
http://www.marcofazzoli.com/danieleg...indice_eng.htm

Amazing shots! I never thought I'd see the day when detail of Venus
clouds could be that clearly rendered. I remember reading observing
texts where they'd mentioned that they saw this or that detail, but
your imaging is terrific!
Old September 13th 04, 10:01 AM
Drew

wrote:

Summer is finished..clouds are coming and imaging is difficult, but in
this days I've captured some images of Venus in violet light with good
seeing that show interesting details

Wow, nice. I don't have a W47 filter but I'll get one if it actually
shows Venus atmospheric detai like this in images. I wonder if the
blue W80A would do as well. I'll have to try it.

-Drew