Breaking A Cosmic Wave In TwoIT

Old June 24th 14, 01:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Breaking A Cosmic Wave In TwoIT

IT is felt the length of 22 billon light years. WOW TreBert
Old June 24th 14, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:35:06 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT is felt the length of 22 billon light years. WOW TreBert

I can feel particle coupling coming into my mind the more I think about this. This is deep space thinking. These is part of the weirness of QM. I see strings wiggling their tails.Some in hoops. Others chains. WHITE STRINGS TreBert
Old June 26th 14, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:35:06 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
IT is felt the length of 22 billon light years. WOW TreBert

Salty Saul I hope someday you will have a life with a brain. Please read your posts and see how crazy you are. Mental hospitals might be shut down in Arizona. I feel sorry for you. Sad But True. TreBert