Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

Old June 24th 03, 03:29 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:47:17 -0500, Mister Sinister
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:04:28 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote:

WE HAVE LACTATION!

Hey Lisa, Sweet or Buttermilk?

Depends on whether she's gone jogging or not.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old June 24th 03, 04:11 AM
Mister Sinister

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:29:18 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

Depends on whether she's gone jogging or not.

OH GAWD I GOT WOOD

Old June 24th 03, 04:19 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

"STAPLETONSASTROLOGY" wrote
[I said:]
Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

Not really. Some badly formed bridges and fouled networks in your brain.
Entirely physical and mundane in nature.

Oh, well, then maybe these things could be rebuilt?

Maybe some binary searchs to narrow things down to the badly
functioning segments or noisy net cards, then some replacement
or repair.

Or would you rather just leave malfunctioning things in the state
they are in, because 'they just aren't working, and that's all' and
'if you disable the computer some, then you won't have to listen
to that noisy netcard any'.

Well, network techs usually don't take this approach - they
troubleshoot and try to repair. Since you're big guy with knowledgable
sounding jargon here, you should know that.

Oh, but... if the network has been hacked and downed by someone
so that it can serve that person or those people's *own* aims,
then I guess it is a good idea to keep all the DNS's and other
'network information gathering' servers and the computers they
run on, *completely downed and confused all of the time*. And
you'd better keep the watchdog processes the original network
designer set up, *downed and/or under your control to*, or they
might send out some sort of alert to the system admin, wherever
he is.

Um, I guess you could do this by attacking your own network
via sustained and constant DDOS attacks, but - that's kind of
stupid, don't you think? Nevertheless it is the approach I think
you set of idiots usually take.

If you really want to be sure about things though, you could always
kill the system admin and then try like deranged and stupid monkeys,
to take over and run - according to whatever you could decipher based
upon the network tech books you find in the side room - the network
as best you could.

But you'd better keep all of those watchdog processes and those
'what does the network look like' information gathering server processes,
*really confused about the current shape of the network* - or fool
them into thinking that the network looks some way it doesn't - if you
don't want someone to come around trying to see what's going on.

There's one thing that'll almost always call the sys admin, though, right?
And that's a core dump. That's the machine trying to dump out of itself
all the accumulated **** that has piled up inside of it due to your ****ed
up usuage of it and your cluelessness about how the system needs to
be run, right?

And if you manage to down one of your major servers, well then
you are really up **** creek, aren't you? Because you move into a
major downtime for those who use that system, and they aren't
going to be happy about any of that.

But now, you know what? I am a living, breathing woman, not a
computer. I have my own will and I intend to assert it.

You are welcome to your stepford wives, they should suit your
needs quite well. Since they aren't really alive in the first place, well,
they can't really disobey you too much or do anything messy like that.

Good bye now.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 24th 03, 05:13 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:19:47 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Good bye now.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

You are SUCH a tease!

Old June 24th 03, 05:43 AM
Disinformation Agent 2740164

PLONK

Old June 25th 03, 02:56 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

"Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)" wrote:
STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote:

[...]
Sends out mind control rays that make you act crazy?

She isn't acting.

That's right, I'm not.

However, I can be sane too whenever I want to.

So-called 'insanity' (the only term many people like you will
accept for talking about what is happening to me) gives me more leeway
to act and to grow as a person.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 25th 03, 03:09 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

[I said:]

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

Not really. Some badly formed bridges and fouled networks in your brain.
Entirely physical and mundane in nature.

Oh, well, then maybe these things could be rebuilt?

Not in your case, no.

Hmmmm.

and you know this because...?

Let's see an argument on that comment.

Sometimes it's better just to throw these damn things out and get new

ones.

Uh huh.

You and yours go ahead and purchase yourself a new bitch then, if
you can find any or anyone who is willing to let their daughters come
your way then given the track record here.

I think you're going to have to go with the robots, guy.

Maybe some binary searchs to narrow things down to the badly
functioning segments or noisy net cards, then some replacement
or repair.

You're dreaming.

Do you know what a binary search is as the term is applied to
networking? I haven't done it myself - I'm not a network tech - but
I have seen it done by someone in my former job as a graveyard shift
computer operator.

Again, give me a reason why you say I am dreaming.

Or would you rather just leave malfunctioning things in the state
they are in, because 'they just aren't working, and that's all' and
'if you disable the computer some, then you won't have to listen
to that noisy netcard any'.

That's more like it.

Ooooooookay.

You aren't going to be passing your Cisco test anytime soon.

Well, network techs usually don't take this approach - they
troubleshoot and try to repair. Since you're big guy with knowledgable
sounding jargon here, you should know that.

Network techs always have a big drawer full of bad parts that aren't
worth fixin', babes.

They usually don't include the cpu, etc., guy. Those things are fairly
costly.

And if you throw out a good one fella, somebody else might find it and
take the trouble to rehabilitate it for themselves.

In the case of women like me and abuse, you might not ever find another
one coming your way again - because people have feelings, souls, and spirits
and they shouldn't be brutalized and treated like machines.

Robots for you.

Oh, but... if the network has been hacked and downed by someone
so that it can serve that person or those people's *own* aims,
then I guess it is a good idea to keep all the DNS's and other
'network information gathering' servers and the computers they
run on, *completely downed and confused all of the time*. And
you'd better keep the watchdog processes the original network
designer set up, *downed and/or under your control to*, or they
might send out some sort of alert to the system admin, wherever
he is.

Rants like that are the reason you're about one of the deepest boards in
the drawer, kook.

I'm not in your drawer and I believe I was stolen in the first place most
likely.

Um, I guess you could do this by attacking your own network
via sustained and constant DDOS attacks, but - that's kind of
stupid, don't you think? Nevertheless it is the approach I think
you set of idiots usually take.

Your main logic board is damaged beyond all repair, HAL.

University of California at Berkeley doesn't think so, because they
awarded me a bachelor's degree in mathematics in 1991.

Would you like to talk logic? I can put on that hat and talk that if
you'd like. Choose your subject.

What you think
is all ****ed up.

Oh. *How*, exactly?

Support this assertion of yours with an argument.

If you really want to be sure about things though, you could always
kill the system admin and then try like deranged and stupid monkeys,
to take over and run - according to whatever you could decipher based
upon the network tech books you find in the side room - the network
as best you could.

That we do.

Yes, that is how it seems to me.

But you'd better keep all of those watchdog processes and those
'what does the network look like' information gathering server

processes,
*really confused about the current shape of the network* - or fool
them into thinking that the network looks some way it doesn't - if you
don't want someone to come around trying to see what's going on.

That we do.

Yes, this is again how it seems to me.

There's one thing that'll almost always call the sys admin, though,

right?
And that's a core dump. That's the machine trying to dump out of itself
all the accumulated **** that has piled up inside of it due to your

****ed
up usuage of it and your cluelessness about how the system needs to
be run, right?

Wrong. We ran a core dump on you and all the data was bad.

You 'ran a core dump' on me.

Do you know what a core dump *is*, by any chance? Sometimes the
machine does it on its own. That's the way that I have seen it happen
before.

The data was bad. Bad *how*? Since it was a core dump, I guess this
would not be too surprising, they aren't usually as I have seen them the
nicest and neatest things around.

And if you manage to down one of your major servers, well then
you are really up **** creek, aren't you? Because you move into a
major downtime for those who use that system, and they aren't
going to be happy about any of that.

They'll take nothing and like it.

Well, I guess we will see, eh?

But now, you know what? I am a living, breathing woman, not a
computer.

You are an implanted bio-slave. Honor and obey, or else.

Uh huh.

Come to the front door of my physical place of residence and tell me that,
would
you?

I'd love that.

Please, would you or someone like you do that for me? I really would love
it.

I have my own will and I intend to assert it.

Ah, the self-delusion circuit is operating as expected, at least.

Ummmm, I don't know if you realize this, but part of what I am doing
here *is* asserting my own will in my own kooky-but-sane way.

You are welcome to your stepford wives, they should suit your
needs quite well. Since they aren't really alive in the first place,

well,
they can't really disobey you too much or do anything messy like that.

As a matter of fact, you can turn them all the way up to Extra Messy.

But you don't like messy, remember? Because that is what I am like.

You want neat and tidy and obeying.

Good bye now.

See you later tonight.

Uh huh. No, I don't think so. You could **** me off.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 25th 03, 04:29 AM

In sci.astro Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote on Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:47:15 -0700:

:LAG What do you do at the lab, BTW?

I research asteroids and comets, why?

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721 USA http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/
Old June 25th 03, 04:33 AM

In sci.astro Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote on Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:52:02 -0700:

:LAG **** you, asshole. I wonder if any funding you're getting is really
:LAG worth that.

Well isn't that special. Your first response si to lash out with
expletives. This is the last you'll hear from me since your address is
now a resident of my killfile with a select collection of usenet
posters. Have a nice life.