Troll identies revealed and Yahoo troll group postings

Old February 18th 04, 10:32 PM
IamTrollBuster

Default Troll identies revealed and Yahoo troll group postings

Here's the postings from Shawn's Trollsareus group from Jan 26 to February 17.

43 From: kevin_rehberg kevin_rehberg@h...
Date: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:53pm
Subject: new troll on saa

--- In , "Shawn Grant" s.grant2001@c...
wrote:
Hi I posted a new troll on saa entitled what has this user group come
to. I don't know if it will be a success but it is funny as heck. Don't
worry I won't post photos of me naked.

Shawn

That's a great troll. I missed the link the first time so thanks for
bringing it up again. Funny stuff

44 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:41am
Subject: SAA attack on Shawn

Shawny humps it royally with fissure but can't dish it back but he'll
want this, the fractor-envious won will whelp. I mean why not, he can
always use it as a basher. Oh yeah, and here's that flasher you wanted
too. We'll see how he runs, how he runs, now he runs. But where? To a
limning? We'll limn him in hot oil we'll. Jack his ass jack and we're
all on to him and his little ways. So there! And here! And right here,
baybeee, Shawny, granny @@.

Fred Fantum

All I gotta say is, Fred, turn the Nazereth down, put your pants back
on, stop huffing the gasoline, and step back from the computer.

45 From: Clay M. Gilliland claygill@c...
Date: Wed Jan 28, 2004 0:54pm

--- In
, "Shawn Grant" s.grant2001@c...
wrote:
Hi I posted a new troll on saa entitled what has this user group come
to. I don't know if it will be a success but it is funny as heck. Don't
worry I won't post photos of me naked.

Shawn

It did pretty well. the only thing that kept it from going further was
the larger than number of new topics and post that came after. I think
there might be life left in it.

Maybe worth a try to wip things up again.
Clay

46 From: kevin_rehberg kevin_rehberg@h...
Date: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:14am

It did pretty well. the only thing that kept it from going further was
the larger than number of new topics and post that came after. I think
there might be life left in it.

Maybe worth a try to wip things up again.
Clay

WOW! That's topic has ended up being about the largest troll I've
seen on SAA in some time. I can't believe how many people are buying
it! Then you've got it morphing into a bunch of other "subtrolls",
like gun control, the treatment of women...this thing might never
end.

It amazes me how gullible people are.

47 From: lightshow0ne2003 lightshow0ne2003@y...
Date: Sun Feb 1, 2004 8:59am
Subject: Goldmine

Some may want to look here (
http://www.blueovalnews.com/), in the
"Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis" forum. There may be usefull nuggets
there....lol

48 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 1:13pm
Subject: are astronomy gatherings safe for children?

Who wrote this on saa? It says CG but who is that. That is some funny stuff.
I am laughing my ass off.

49 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 1:40pm

Yes, very enjoyable.

Who knew when you bought your kids a 60mm refractor you were laying the
foundation for a veritable den of iniquity!

CG is right to be concerned, since it is dark at astronomy gatherings and
people getting together in the dark can only mean one thing... sin!!

lol

Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 7:24pm

Thanks
The original idea started with Shawns post about the CAT woman link.
It sort of grew from that.

I have three more trolls planned for later in the week.

Also working a small one about Mars and one about the Royal Navy on
SAA by Carson Dickey.

Clay

--- In

51 From: Clay M. Gilliland claygill@c...
Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 7:25pm

Thanks Shawn. That's an honor comming from a master like yourself!

52 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Tue Feb 3, 2004 4:54pm
Subject: Why are trolls picked on?

Just because I troll everything I do is magically bad. For instance, because
I troll I can t drive, cook, fish, run, jump, ski or everything else. I am
completely unskilled in every single last thing and its uncle s ass.

Here is a statement directed towards me:

I've seen your work on your web page and if you need
any Photo 101 help I'm always ready to help beginners.

Well here is his photo
http://www.darinboville.com/onlineex...ml/fcsw-1.html

And here is mine http://www.shawngrantsworld.com/photos/buzzardroost.htm

See what I mean

Shawn

53 From: Clay M. Gilliland claygill@c...
Date: Wed Feb 4, 2004 9:08am

Sounds like he's trying to troll you Shawn. His picture wasn't very
good. Can't imagine what he could teach you.
Clay

--- In , "Shawn Grant" s.grant2001@c...

54 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 4:40pm
Subject: amazing

It is amazing how many responses this statement can generate. You can take
that Questar and shove it up your ass!

55 From: kevin_rehberg kevin_rehberg@h...
Date: Mon Feb 9, 2004 7:47am
Subject: A New Troll About Trolling

Hey all,

I've created a new troll about being anti-troll fishing. It's
already up around 30 replies. These guys must not get a lot of
trolls, because I'm hooking guys left and right. Here's the link if
you are interested:

http://www.lake-link.com/forums/boards/viewposts.cfm?
SortOrder=ASC&RecordsToDisplay=45&ThreadID=23039

You have to be registered to post, but don't let that stop you from
joining in the fun! I'm thinking of taking a page from the "Are
Starparties Safe for Kids" thread on SAA and diverting the post off
into several hotbutton directions, such as liberalism and gun
control - two things I seriously couldn't care less about, but
sportsmen get all up in arms about. They are already calling me Tim
Robbins and Susan Saranden just because my name
is "kayak_fisherman".

Sometimes I think this is so much fun, we should invent
the "Trolympics" just to put our skills to the test.

56 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Tue Feb 10, 2004 0:07pm
Subject: approval

Some of you were on the list for a long while waiting on approval. Yahoo is
somewhat buggy and it doesn t notify me every time someone ask for approval.
You have all been approved and I deep apologize for the delay (some cases long
delay) and I would like to say welcome aboard.

Shawn

www.shawngrantsworld.com

57 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:22pm
Subject: Stop the Trolls

Rod Mollise on saa is crying for a stop to the trolls. I guess it is time to
start more trolls and flood them.

Shawn Grant

www.shawngrantsworld.com

58 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:39pm

Some seeds? not quite worthy maybe?

Has anyone heard how the Meade versus Celestron lawsuit is progressing? I'm
normally not litigious but Celestrons deliberate rip off of Meades original
work in goto mountings, not to mention the SCT designs themselves, is beyond a
smack in the face of our right to protect intellectual property in the USA.

Maybe someone can help me out here, frankly I've been sick at my stomach for a
week after reading some of the advances that Bill Burgess has made in optics
production. I hate to say it but I spent a _large_ premium on an American made
refractor last week, i wont mention brand names, but it is a scope from a
manufacturer that has several year waiting lists. The seller had told me it
would not lose value, only increase in value, but now I see that was a bunch of
sales crap after I read what Burgess will be doign this year. (Wait for the
flood of APO on Amart as their owners see what's going on!)

What the hell has modern eyepiece production come to?? I have some "quality"
TeleVue eyepieces and recently was loaned one of the new AP "SPL" eyepieces and
they all clearly show astigmatism on my 6" Synta f/8 refractor. I verified this
last week at a small gathering of scopes at the local club area, every EP I
borrowed showed similiar astig. Things have obviously dropped in quality since
my last foray into astronomy in the 70's, I never remember having problems with
my cave EP's back then. Probably just need to go back to classic eyepiece
designs.

Date: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:50pm

I would leave Bill Burgess out of trolls (even if it is good about him). I
know him personally. In fact we only live a few miles from each other.

Shawn Grant

www.shawngrantsworld.com

60 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:08pm

Those are all pretty played anyway. We need some real original material.

Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:42pm
Subject: 23/f with pic - new to group

Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself since I am new to the group.
I am 23/f with a zest for life interested in meeting guys and girls that enjoy
some of the same things. Check out some more of my pics here or
email me your pics if you want to trade pics or chat

62 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:07am

Would you pose with my LX/90?

63 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:19am

I wonder what she likes to troll about?

Shawn Grant

www.shawngrantsworld.com

64 From: kevin_rehberg kevin_rehberg@h...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:47am

--- In
, "Mike C" mike@e... wrote:

Those are all pretty played anyway. We need some real original

material.

I liked that first troll about AP refractors. It may be old
material, but there's a new spin on it. With how ripe SAA has been
lately, it should generate a good response.

If you really want the fur to fly, it's been a while since anyone has
posted a "Any Christian Astronomers In Here?" troll.

65 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:11am

Shawn Grant
www.shawngrantsworld.com

If you want you can do the Christian one and I am working on another.

68 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:20pm
Subject: New here

Trying to troll are we. Oh the name is trolls are us

Shawn Grant
www.shawngrantsworld.com

--- In , "Shawn Grant" s.grant2001@c...

70 From: Clay M. Gilliland claygill@c...
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:20pm

--- In , "Shawn Grant" s.grant2001@c...
wrote:
Rod Mollise on saa is crying for a stop to the trolls. I guess it is
time to start more trolls and flood them.

Shawn Grant
www.shawngrantsworld.com

Yes Shawn we must pour it on. Bring on the trolls and never forget the
sock puppets.
Clay

71 From: Shawn Grant s.grant2001@c...
Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:33am
Subject: Help!

SAA is under a troll attack what are we going to do. Help, help lol.

Shawn Grant

www.shawngrantsworld.com

72 From: Mike C mike@e...
Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:25am

Gandalf had his archers aim for the trolls. Just a suggestion.