why galaxies, stars, planets are spaced the way they are Chapt16.13Galactic distribution #1500 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 14th 13, 08:18 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,misc.legal
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default why galaxies, stars, planets are spaced the way they are Chapt16.13Galactic distribution #1500 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Chapt16.13 Galactic distribution and shapes when Maxwell Equations are
axioms over all of Physics

Alright, good, I have enough now to continue to pursue the
distribution of galaxies in the Universe. And it is a good thing that
I recently used the Uniformity Principle of geology for the principle
is of much use and value in the mapping of galaxies.

Let me write down some facts first of all.

The Solar System organization is basically Sun and planets on an
ecliptic and the rest of the Solar System as smaller objects of a
spherical Oort Cloud which extends 50,000 AU radius.

Now the atom plutonium from the Schrodinger equation consists of 6
symmetrical lobes centered from a nucleus.

Something pictures like this:

\ | /
/ | \

Only those lines are lobe or highly elliptical shapes
like a sausage shape.

So that the Milky Way Galaxy and our observable universe is one of
those 6 lobes. We cannot see the other 5 lobes nor the nucleus, but
what we can see is enough to allow us to project all else.

Now I have used the tree orchard analogy and it serves well in this
pursuit, except there is one major problem in that we are having a
grove or orchard of trees on a highly curved surface (a sausage shaped
surface) and not a flat plane that we are used to.

So now the Uniformity Principle applies in the logic that what we see
in the Solar System is pretty much what we can expect to see for the
entire cosmos. So that if we see solid body rotation in Saturn's ring
we can expect solid body rotation throughout the cosmos and not have
to dream up absurd goof ball dark matter and dark energy. If we see
that Jupiter is a mini-pulsar of soft X rays with a pulse of 45 minute
periods, then we do not need goof ball neutron stars, black-holes,
quasars, but rather, all we need is a EM-gravity.

So now, applying Uniformity Principle to the distribution of galaxies,
we must start with the Solar System. Can we say the objects are
uniformily distributed like a tree orchard? Well we can because
we have the Sun and planets on a Ecliptic which is a straight line of
Elliptic geometry, and although a straight line in Euclidean geometry
would be more recognizable, here we are in Elliptic geometry.

Now the Solar System tree orchard since it is composed of Sun and
planets for the first 40 AU out to Pluto, and then from 40 AU to
50,000 AU are objects far smaller than Pluto for the most part, that
it is a tree orchard where we have tall trees in one row, the Sun the
tallest, and then we have rows of smaller and tiny plants, like bushes
and finally flower rows. All of this done on a sphere surface, not a
flat plane.

Now, if we project that Solar System model to the Universe at large,
will we get what we see in the night sky? I think so. So let me repeat
the Solar System pattern for nearby stars, and then for stars of
galaxies and finally for galaxies in general.

So that for nearby stars such as seen on this picture

www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/12lys.html

Notice in that picture of the nearby stars that the Sun would form a
cell of itself and each of those stars would form a cell of about
50,000 AU radius so that they would be rather contiguous, where one
cell ends the next star cell begins.

But notice also from that picture that the Sun on both sides has a
"row of stars" where Barnard, Ross, Groombridge are on one side of the
Sun
and we have Lalande, Ross, Wolf on the other side, just as we would
have in our tree orchard a huge elm tree for the Sun and then have
three walnut trees spaced rather evenly apart to one side and three
hickory trees spaced evenly apart on the other side.

Now as we project to galaxy distribution, we expect the Milky Way to
form a row as with the Virgo and Centaurus cluster of galaxies and to
the one side we have all the Shapley cluster and Great Wall and Sloan
Great Wall, much like the same appearance as the nearby stars of the
Solar System.

Now if we got rid of the erroneous Doppler redshift and were using
redshift only as Curvature redshift then the galaxy distribution would
be made even more patterned. It is the Doppler redshift that is
scrambling the true picture of where galaxies are and their density
distribution.

--

This is posted to misc.legal in hopes of finding a lawyer to sue or
shutdown Niuz.biz for using the posts of AP as bait and lure so that

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 14th 13, 08:36 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,misc.legal
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Sorry I was typing too fast and forgot to include the http part

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/12lys.html

I corrected on the original with a sic sign