Experiment on Comets Orbits Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1496 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 13th 13, 09:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Experiment on Comets Orbits Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1496 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, I vaguely remember learning Comets for the first time in High
School in the 1960s as having parabolic orbits. Today I do not know if
that is true. I see the orbits as highly elliptical in Kaufmann's
textbook Universe 1985.

So here I want to begin an experiment that if you have a Oort Cloud
with the Sun as the center of the entire cloud and have a Solar
gravity cell that spins in space in solid body rotation of 72.5 days
for 1 complete revolution, and whether a comet pinned to that Oort
Cloud would be taking on a near parabolic orbit.

So we have a picture of bodies in space as comets in a orbit around
the Sun due to the gravity cell spinning at 72.5 days for a complete
turn and whether that spinning would create the comet to go on a
different orbit to make a close encounter with Sun or Jupiter?

I believe so, because of what astronomers in the past missed. The fact
of the Sun's 220km/sec motion in space creates the Solar Apex, the
front-motion of the Sun in Space. That Solar Apex would cause a change
in the orbit of comets in the the Solar Apex direction and those
comets would then have an altered orbit.

So here we can devise a simple experiment to see if math geometry
provides us with Comet orbits as parabolic or elliptical and otherwise
stable orbits, all due to the fact of Solar gravity cell and Solar
Apex.

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 14th 13, 06:49 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default predicting when comets are inbound Experiment on Comets OrbitsChapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1498 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 13, 3:50Â*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
(snipped)
Funny how neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity can predict
orbits of comets and why some comets return and others never return.
But let me outline how EM-gravity can predict comets.

So in this experiment we use the Solar Apex which is the leading front
edge of the Sun moving in space at
220km/sec. The Sun is the fastest moving astro body in our Solar
System, not counting man-made objects. So if Newtonian gravity or
General Relativity were true and not fake theories, they would have to
explain how it is that the Sun can move at 220km/sec yet a slow object
like Earth at 29km/sec can keep up with the Sun and in fact circle the
Sun. A person with commonsense would think the Earth needs to be at
least 249km/sec in order to circle the Sun.

So now suppose we have a circle orbit and we begin to pick up that
circle and move the circle from where we pick it up and as we drag it
along we change that circle into a ellipse. The dragging along changes
the circle to become an ellipse.

The same idea with comets. Only instead of picking up the Comet orbit,
we examine how the Solar Apex moving towards the comet, alters the
comet's orbit. Now as the planets are further from the Sun, their
circular orbits become more and more elliptical. This is shown in
Kaufmann's text Universe, 1985 on pages 98-99. We see Uranus, Neptune
and Pluto more and more stretched out of a circle and now an elongated
ellipse, especially Pluto.

Now in that picture of Kaufmann, where the ellipse of Neptune and
Pluto have the largest curvature inward is where the Solar Apex is
heading for in that direction.

In other words, the Solar Apex causes the greatest curvature bend of
Pluto and Neptune and Uranus.

Now, picture a comet far far away in the Oort Cloud. The Sun holds the
comet locked gravitationally by the Solar gravity cell which is a huge
sphere out to the Oort Cloud and is forming the Space, forming it of
magnetic monopoles, and it is spinning on an axis that coincides with
the Sun's axis but stretches out to the Oort Cloud and makes one
complete solid body revolution in 72.5 days. This spinning allows
Mercury at 47km/sec to remain locked with the Sun and all the other
planets and astro bodies, and keeps them locked to the Sun and not
straying away after a few years. EM-gravity keeps the planets to the
Sun even though the Sun is the fastest moving object. If Newtonian
gravity or General Relativity were true, then the Solar System would
have disappeared after 10 years.

Now, think of that lonely comet far out in the Oort Cloud with its
elliptical orbit, and this special comet is one in which is directly
in the front forward path of the Solar Apex. Imagine Pluto in the
direct path of the Sun when Pluto is at the maximum bend in its orbit.
It would cause Pluto to slightly change orbit into a more circular
since the Sun is closer to Pluto.

Because the Sun is moving at 220km sec and Pluto is moving at merely
4.7 km/sec, the Solar Apex alters the orbit of Pluto when it is
directly in the line of motion of the Sun and makes Pluto more
circular of an orbit than previously.

The same situation with a comet when directly at the steepest curve in
its elliptical orbit and directly at the Solar Apex would alter the
orbit of the comet into a more circular orbit. When this happens to
the comet, its orbit is altered enough to be more circular that it
becomes inbound into the Solar Ecliptic and may crash into the Sun or
perhaps Jupiter.

So, in this manner we begin to see a stable bunch of comets in the
Oort Cloud and stable until the Solar Apex alters their orbit that
their orbit becomes more circular and changing their orbit to trespass
into the Solar Ecliptic.

--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium