LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old March 20th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" screamed:

GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?

GOT LAID?

(didn't think so)

--

Jim Geiger is what Willis was talkin' 'bout.

Old March 20th 06, 08:47 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 19 Mar 2006 14:47:29 -0800, "Brad Guth" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Bookman; Not a bad little meltdown, Guthie-poo, but we[tinw] know
you can do better. Are you getting used to the fact that men walked
on the moon on six seperate occasions?

I see that you're still a gay transvestite and damn proud of it. Is
being a certified LLPOF of a brown-nosed bigot still working as you'd
hoped for?

Do gay transvestites hide under your bed at night, Guthball?

GOT PROOF, other than upon used infomercial-science moderated
toilet-paper, that we've walked on the moon?

You must really enjoy looking like a moron.

I didn't think so, as otherwise you would have posted such hard-science
as your proof-positive as of decades ago.

You don't think, period.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris
allows to live."
- http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
Old March 20th 06, 08:48 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 19 Mar 2006 22:12:33 -0800, "Brad Guth" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".
It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?
-
Brad Guth

Wipe the foam from your lips and stop yelling, GuthBall.

Old March 20th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there. But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

I do not believe we'll need to leave home in order to accomplish a
great deal with regard to Venus. Though it might be nice, we certainly
don't have to go to our moon or even to LL-1 for that matter.

I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Sounds as though you're a little like another lose cannon, much like
myself. Can you becime a wee bit more focused on something/anything?

I have driven ships and flown planes. I know where America's
technology is. I know what can be accomplished in short order. We
simply need the 'will' to achieve.

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

But why not just efficiently communicate with the folks nextdoor? It's
a whole lot better off than trading microbes that could have a negative
impact on either planet.

If mankind sits on this planet and does not venture forth, it will just
be a matter of time until mankind no longer exists. Also, there are
riches to be found in Outer Space. The U.S. economy will within 20
years of space travel go to the quadrillions per year, instead of
paltry trillions.

How about starting off with the VL2-TRACE platform, as providing the
do-everything robotic science station and nifty transponder on behalf
of whatever we manage to place on the surface?

Ultimately, men can perform better than just machines. We are at the
point of using men today, not just robots devices. Also, spreading out
protects the species from annihilation.

Can you pick something that's within the best part of your
life-expertise, and focus that talent on a given task that's doable
with what's existing?

That is my point. Outer Space is now doable. Those waveriders of the
70's can be built, with appropriate updates and modifications. A good
example is StarRaker, titanium with ceramic tiles has to be substituted
for aluminum. And get rid of 3 different kinds of engines. Just use
SSMEs. Add SRBs for SSTP.

In exchange, I'll continue to support your lighter than air spaceplane,
which by the way should work absolutely terrific on behalf of
accomplishing Venus.

Not just Venus, but it should be interplanetary with Pluto, et. al.,
within range. With a couple of ion engines Mars should not take more
than 3 weeks to get there.

tomcat

Old March 20th 06, 11:07 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".
It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?

Nice meltdown, Guthfreak. Your habit of shutting your eyes to the
facts doesn't change the fact that men walked on the moon six times
under the Apollo program. All the proof is out there, despite your
denial.

Your impotent rage is funny, though. Please do keep it up.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old March 20th 06, 11:11 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default AFAB nomination: Brad Guth for Queen of denial LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 19 Mar 2006 22:12:33 -0800, "Brad Guth"
wrote:
Rush group replaced with AUK, due to topicality

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".
It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

GOT HARD PROOF OTHER THAN YOUR NASA KROAN?
GOT HARD-SCIENCE UPON ANY OF THAT CRAPOLLA?
GOT SO MUCH AS A PROTOTYPE FLY-BY-ROCKET LANDER?
GOT KODAK FILM THAT'S NOT BLUE AND NEAR-UV SENSITIVE?
GOT ANY KODAK MOMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN XENON ILLUMINATED?
GOT KODAK FILM OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN A CRAPY DR OF 128?
GOT BETTER THAN 60:1 (ROCKET/PAYLOAD) CAPABILITY?
GOT RAD-HARD DNA THAT'S GOOD FOR BEING HARD-X-RAY PROOF?
GOT BIG MOON-BOOTS FOR WALKING ON FAR LESS THAN 5 G/CM2?

For his ongoing devotion to believeing that men didn't walk on the
moon, I nominate Bratty for the AFAB Cleopatra Award.

Seconds?

Old March 21st 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:11:07 GMT, Bookman

wrote:
[...]

Very much seconded.

Old March 21st 06, 04:40 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

DrPostman wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

In the old days you would have frowned upon this unnecessary cruelty,
Posty. Even you had standards back then. When did you become a stAUKer?

Pnzreba

--
http://www.kotm.biz

RASTA KHAN - The Supreme OverLord of alt.config and alt.kookologist.*

Life is like a box of chocolates. It's full of nuts.

_
,;;;
.;;||:.
:;;|||::
,;;;;;||::.
,;;;;;||||||:.
,;;;;|||||||||||.
,;;;||!!!!!!!|||||.
,;;;;|!!!!!!!!!|||||
;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!|||||
|;;;;;/~\!!!,'~\!!||||
:;;;;;| |!!| |!!|||
:;;;;;;-._;!!`._/!!!!|`.
|;;;;;;|||!!;;;!!||!!|||
____ |;;;;;|||!!;;;|||!!||,'
,- _ _`, |;;;|||!!!;;|||!!||/ ~-.__
/'/~; ; ; ) _--`;;;|||!!!;;|||!!,' "" __.--.\
| ( .---~~--._ _.-~:"" `:;|||!!;;;|||/' ".-~~ `.\
`. ((.;~---._ `-. ,' :"" `:|!!;;;;/' " ; :|.
: ((;##### `-. :,' :"""" |!!;;;/ "" .' __ ;||
: #####| `; `-._ :"""" ||!!;/ "" .' .' ,:||
| ### | `. `-._:""""" `!!!: " : ';||
| ### . `-. `-._____.----'~~~`'`. '|"|
| ### : `. ; .'"||
| ### ; `._ _____ _ .'"|||
| __ \ | |
| |__) | __ _ ___ | |_ __ _
| _ / / _` |/ __|| __| / _` |
| | \ \ | (_| |\__ \| |_ | (_| |
|_| \_\ \__,_||___/ \__| \__,_|

_ __ _
| |/ /| |
| ' / | |__ __ _ _ __
| | '_ \ / _` || '_ \
| . \ | | | || (_| || | | |
|_|\_\|_| |_| \__,_||_| |_|

Old March 21st 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Fred Hall wrote:

On 21 Mar 2006 03:40:21 GMT, Rasta Khan
wrote:

DrPostman wrote in
m:

wrote:
[...]

Would the real Cameron hijack group proposals in alt.config?

tapping foot

Pasta Head teh clown is such a coward. Next he'll try hiding behind
Snibbs.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief