Does Mars need women? Russians say no

Old February 15th 05, 07:08 PM
Rand Simberg

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:46:24 GMT, in a place far, far away, Fred J.
McCall made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

:I should add that one of the reasons I can manage it is that they
:rarely find it unwanted...

This is no doubt what those Russians thought, as well....

No doubt, but I have other more subtle and effective ways to determine
that a priori than they apparently did.
Old February 15th 05, 08:24 PM
Eric Chomko

Pat Flannery ) wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:

: : Well, not really.
:
: It is the "any other creature" phrase that is blatantly scary.
:
:

: Yeah, especially since I wrote "anyone else" not "anything else"...
: I never should have done those "Lil' Kiki the Gerbil" postings, should I?
: Rand's got down as into bestiality, William Mook thinks I am some sort
: of pederast, and what I really get the hots for in bed is peanut butter
: crackers and Jane.
: Jane's "All The Worlds Aircraft" that is. ;-)

That's nothing. There is a guy on the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup that
thinks that calling others "child molestor" is a fair debate tactic.
This he does in response to when he claims others are putting words into
his mouth. Most of the time he's simply mistaken or there is a difference
of opinion, etc. I called him on it stating that I wonder how his ISP
would judge his use of the term. He has since backed off, but for how
long? Anyway, USENET takes all sorts of types.

Eric

: Pat
Old February 15th 05, 08:32 PM
Eric Chomko

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:46:24 GMT, in a place far, far away, Fred J.
: McCall made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
: such a way as to indicate that:

: :I should add that one of the reasons I can manage it is that they
: :rarely find it unwanted...
:
: This is no doubt what those Russians thought, as well....

: No doubt, but I have other more subtle and effective ways to determine
: that a priori than they apparently did.

'Hi Karate' aftershave? Surely you remember the commercials? It was during
the "Apollo era" - hey back on topic!

Eric