Winter in Gresham

Old January 9th 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Old January 10th 18, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out
of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long!
So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says
God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

*** so, AA, where did you "here" this ???

Old January 11th 18, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Not God its gravity.Mud is heavy,and going down it takes houses with it.Still Calif.people are crazy and will rebuild their house on stilts again an again.I think I'm lucky living in my van.Earthquakes can't hurt me. Now that Walmart is closed from 12 to 6 I'm looking to be a night watchman.They pay $10.30 an hour.I'm asking for $500 a week (cash money) See what happens.Walmart and McDonald take good care of this old man.They tell me I'm good for business.Go figure bert
Old January 11th 18, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph
out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so
long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who
says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

*** so, AA, where did you "here" this ???

In LA,....It's rainin' men,....at least in West Hollywood where Hagar like
to go drinking on the weekends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClkYml47iM

Old January 11th 18, 05:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph
out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so
long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who
says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

*** so, AA, where did you "here" this ???

In LA,....It's rainin' men,....at least in West Hollywood where Hagar like
to go drinking on the weekends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClkYml47iM

*** gay Brits ... don't see very many of them over here ...
though they all sound as if they were gaylords ...

Old January 11th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 3:56:18 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Good news! I heard this morning that Walmart is increasing their starting pay to $11.00 per hour due to the passage of the Trump tax bill! It's called "trickle down". But I also heard some Sam's Clubs are closing.

A tempestuous day here in Gresham. Steady rain and gusty wind. My umbrella was already damaged just getting here! Lucky I have some spares at home. Temp is a balmy 53F as of 12:30 PM. Wind SW at 16 mph. Humidity 89%.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She wants to study languages. She already speaks three. Portland State University gives free tuition to seniors, so perhaps she can take advantage of that.

The restaurant I had my eye on that just closed is going to be be occupied by an expansion of the candy store down the street, so that opportunity is gone. Candy is a better business than liquor? I thought liquor was quicker!

Double-A

Old January 11th 18, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:40:54 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out
of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long!
So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says
God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

*** so, AA, where did you "here" this ???

A spelling lame is the lowest form of lame!

Double-A

Old January 11th 18, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker, but sex won't rot your teeth.

Old January 11th 18, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 12:39:43 PM UTC-8, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Perhaps, but even the Romans in their Latin writings observed that some kinds of sex could give you bad breath!

Double-A

Old January 11th 18, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

***I suppose, if your partner is a real skank.

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 10:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 04:16 PM