Sam⋅Wormley, the CMBR is 2.7 K today... TODAY.

Old February 2nd 13, 06:04 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default The Cooling of the Universe

On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

Old February 2nd 13, 08:59 AM posted to sci.astro
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_6_]

"palsing" wrote in message

On Friday, February 1, 2013 3:00:18 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Sam BHs do not evaporate. All that gets into a BH can not get out.

http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0010055

"a connection between black hole evaportaion and the positive mass theorems
in general relativity."

A paper by a ****wit that can't spell.
arXiv has to be the internet's equivalent of Rome's Monte Testaccio (a pile
of crackpots).

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

Old February 2nd 13, 12:57 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
HVAC[_4_]

On 2/1/2013 6:00 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Sam BHs do not evaporate. All that gets into a BH can not get out.

Of course they do, they HAVE to.

My critical mass density theory has this as its heart. TreBert

You're an idiot (no offense)

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old February 2nd 13, 02:01 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 1, 9:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

* *That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
* *And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

Or it could be a BH wotyh 2e36 Metric Tons.

Are you suggesting that science exist for measuring the innards of a
BH?
Old February 2nd 13, 02:55 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 1, 9:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

* *That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
* *And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

An electron is how hot?
Old February 2nd 13, 03:44 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Feb 2, 8:55*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:

On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

* *That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
* *And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

An electron is how hot?

Electrons never change spin speed ,never bounce nor get hot. They can
move closer to the nucleus or further away. This can be seen by the
hydrogen atom. Thus density of hydrogen is the distance electron is
from nucleus. All electrons are magnets,and magnetisim does not like
heat. TreBert
Old February 2nd 13, 04:51 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 2/1/13 4:03 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 3:42 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:24 pm, Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:
God damn, Sam Wormley ! You're telling treBert black holes only
grow, never shrink. How could you be more retarded than that ?
****ing unbelievable ! The CMBR is 2.7 K today... TODAY.

How the Universe Has Cooled Since the Big Bang Fits Big Bang Theory

"According to the Big Bang theory, the temperature of the cosmic
background radiation drops smoothly as the Universe expands. "That's
just what we see in our measurements. The Universe of a few billion
years ago was a few degrees warmer than it is now, exactly as the Big
Bang Theory predicts," said research team leader Dr Sebastien Muller
of Onsala Space Observatory at Chalmers University of Technology in
Sweden."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0123101622.htm

And so the temperature of the universe continues to decline as time
passes, giving even the biggest black holes the opportunity to
evaporate.

Double-A

The more massive the black hole, the colder it is and the
longer it will take to evaporate

The Lifetime of a 1 kg black hole is 8.4e-17 seconds

The lifetime of a 10 solar mass black hole is 2.1e70 years

The lifetime of a 10^6 solar mass black hole is 2.1e85 years

Black Holes, unless they violate the laws of thermodynamics, have
a temperature and there for radiate. The ones we know about tend
to have VERY low temperature with little radiation.

Old February 2nd 13, 04:53 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 2/2/13 7:01 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:04 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

Or it could be a BH wotyh 2e36 Metric Tons.

Are you suggesting that science exist for measuring the innards of a
BH?

Don't be stooopid, Guth--the discussion is, in this part of the
thread, about the thermodynamic behavior of black holes. Pay
attention!

Old February 2nd 13, 04:55 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 2/2/13 7:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:04 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

An electron is how hot?

Must be measured. Try not to be stooopid, Guth.
Old February 2nd 13, 05:37 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Adolf Arch-Impersonator

On Feb 2, 10:55*am, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/2/13 7:55 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 1, 9:04 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 2/1/13 7:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Or, a BH could just as easily be 1e6 K, because no IR or any other
spectrum can escape.

* * That BH would have a mass of 1.2e+14 Metric Tons
* * And a lifetime of 4.9e+27 years

An electron is how hot?

* *Must be measured. Try not to be stooopid, Guth.

I'm guessing that the temperature of emitted electrons from a black
hole would have to depend upon the time that they were emitted, e.g. a
black hole with a mass of 10^15 g continuously emits radiation
(electrons) for 10^10 years, corresponding to the age of the universe.

But observations of evaporating black holes would therefore have to
apply to holes with masses 10^16 g.

And whether or not evaporating black holes eventually disappear
altogether, would mean that they would have to violate the
conservation of baryon charge. My guess is that black holes would have
to stop evaporating at some quantum level, and divide up as electrons
around 10^-5 g.