Ares I - NASA's Big Turd

Old July 27th 08, 04:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Ares I - NASA's Big Turd

Ares I - NASA's Big Turd!

I read it on NasaSpaceFlight.com
Old July 27th 08, 04:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 11:29*am, kT wrote:
Ares I - NASA's Big Turd!

I read it on NasaSpaceFlight.com

Make a comment on the site.
Old July 27th 08, 04:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Chris Bergin and his groupies are still defending this piece of ****.

Old July 27th 08, 05:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 11:48*am, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:29 am, kT wrote:
Ares I - NASA's Big Turd!

I read it on NasaSpaceFlight.com

Make a comment on the site.

Chris Bergin and his groupies are still defending this piece of ****.

Huh ? You obviously are reading the wrong threads. The bulk of them
are anti, especially on L2. Chris, himself, doesn't take sides.
Old July 29th 08, 12:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Jul 27, 12:15*pm, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:48 am, kT wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 11:29 am, kT wrote:
Ares I - NASA's Big Turd!
I read it on NasaSpaceFlight.com
Make a comment on the site.
Chris Bergin and his groupies are still defending this piece of ****.

Huh ? *You obviously are reading the wrong threads. *The bulk of them
are anti, especially on L2. *Chris, himself, doesn't take sides.

The fact that there is ANY support for it at all, is an embarrassment to
the nation, and to the human species.

Good excuse to leave the species then!
Old July 29th 08, 11:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
bob haller safety advocate

Bushes last budget is a 500 billion dollar deficit, a all time budget
buster record, and hasnt been porked up with more piggies........

were at a cross roads, unending deficits are devalkuing our dollar
making energy costs skyrocket, and anything imported ............

our economy can / will collapse if the deficit isnt bought under
control.....

this sorry excuse for a launch system cant survive, and shouldnt.,

nasa should get out of the launch business completely, and buy flights
over X time.

delta expendables and private industry should be given the job.

the stick was just a political pork payoff that exploded in nasa face.

let the shuttle continue to fly till a expendable is ready