Einsteinians Utterly Confused, Completely Lost, Sing "Divine Einstein"

Old June 29th 16, 09:13 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Einsteinians Utterly Confused, Completely Lost, Sing "Divine Einstein"

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/09/05/p...odern-physics/
Neil Turok: "It's the ultimate catastrophe: that theoretical physics has led to this crazy situation where the physicists are utterly confused and seem not to have any predictions at all."

http://www.edge.org/response-detail/23857
Steve Giddings: "What really keeps me awake at night [...] is that we face a crisis within the deepest foundations of physics. The only way out seems to involve profound revision of fundamental physical principles."

https://edge.org/response-detail/25477
What scientific idea is ready for retirement? Steve Giddings: "Spacetime. Physics has always been regarded as playing out on an underlying stage of space and time. Special relativity joined these into spacetime... [...] The apparent need to retire classical spacetime as a fundamental concept is profound..."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswi...new-particles/
Sabine Hossenfelder: "Without some new physics, everyone is concerned we’ll have nothing to work with that we haven’t had already for 50 years. Without any new inputs that can tell us which direction to look towards in the ultimate goal of unification and/or quantum gravity, we’d finally have to admit the truth: we’re completely lost."

Utterly confused? Completely lost? Oh lÃ* lÃ* oh lÃ* lÃ*! Are you still worshiping Einstein's 1905 false constant-speed-of-light postulate, the logical precursor of the idiotic spacetime? Neil Turok? Steve Giddings? Sabine Hossenfelder? Yes? You are? Divine Einstein? Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity? OK, let us sing then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lE-I2I4i00
"No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
"We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity."

http://www.everythingimportant.org/E...neEinstein.jpg
Einsteinians sing "Divine Einstein". At the end the ecstasy gets uncontrollable - Einsteinians tumble to the floor, start tearing their clothes and go into convulsions.

http://www.krugozormagazine.com/main...Enshtein-3.jpg
"The Riverside Church in New York, west portal - upper line, second of right. In 1930, during a stay in New York, Albert Einstein and his wife visited the Riverside Church, too. During the detailed guided tour through the church Einstein was also shown the sculptures at the west portal. He was told that only one of the sculptures there represented a living person, and that was he himself. What Einstein is supposed to have thought in that moment when he heard that information and saw himself immortalized in stone? Contemporaries reported that he looked at the sculpture calmly and thoughtfully."

Pentcho Valev
Old July 1st 16, 08:00 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

George Ellis repudiates special relativity but remains one of the most famous Einsteinians in Einstein schizophrenic world:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...wards-in-time/
"[George] Ellis is up against one of the most successful theories in physics: special relativity. It revealed that there's no such thing as objective simultaneity. Although you might have seen three things happen in a particular order –
A, then B, then C – someone moving
at a different velocity could have seen
it a different way – C, then B, then A.
In other words, without simultaneity there is no way of specifying what things happened "now". And if not "now", what is moving through time? Rescuing an objective "now" is a daunting task."

http://pirsa.org/displayFlash.php?id=16060114
George Ellis (29:49): "We actually don't have local Lorentz invariance; we have broken local Lorentz invariance."

As can be seen in the video, no one contradicted Ellis when he said that there is no local Lorentz invariance. Einsteinians don't care whether Einstein is right or wrong - they just know that singing "Divine Einstein" is profitable:

http://s8int.com/images9/eistein.jpg

Pentcho Valev
Old July 3rd 16, 04:13 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Insane Einsteinians know no limits:

http://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/201...t-really-wrong
Adam Frank: "Thus, the goal of The Singular Universe and The Reality of Time is to take a giant philosophical step back and see if a new and more promising direction can be found. For the two thinkers [Lee Smolin and Roberto Unger], such a new direction can be spelled out in three bold claims about the world.

There is only one universe.
Time is real.
Mathematics is selectively real.

Taken together, these three claims constitute a significant departure from mainstream ideas in physics." [end of quotation]

In a world different from Einstein schizophrenic world, Smolin, Unger and Frank will be sent to a mental institution.

Pentcho Valev