page 4-1 Faraday/Lenz law Maxwell/AP-Equations-Describing all ofPhysics /Atom Totality Universe 6th ed.

Old June 24th 16, 09:48 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default page 4-1 Faraday/Lenz law Maxwell/AP-Equations-Describing all ofPhysics /Atom Totality Universe 6th ed.

PLUTONIUM-ATOM-TOTALITY-UNIVERSE + Maxwell/AP-Equations-Describing all of Physics, 6th ed.

page 4-1 Faraday/Lenz law
Maxwell/AP-Equations-Describing all of Physics

There are 5 Maxwell/AP theory laws and I added the 5th law-- The law of what there is:

1. Law of what there is-- Atomic theory, that atoms exist and are composed of subatomic particles and most of an atom in volume is empty space. All the facts of Chemistry along with Atomic Theory is the Law of what there is. Let us name this law the Law of Chemistry-facts.

2. Law of Magnetism
3. Law of Electricity
4. Faraday/Lenz law
5. Ampere/Maxwell law

Law of Magnetism of Maxwell theory: states that magnetism must always come in a dual complement dipoles of a north and south dipole. Magnetism never comes as a monopole. And that all dipoles, whether alike or unlike attract only. There is no repelling in magnetism, but there is a denial of the same space occupancy which can deceive most people into thinking they repel.

The Law of Magnetism in the Maxwell theory and its most single important message is that only attraction force exists in EM. That the North to North dipole is not a repelling or repulsion but merely a denial of same space occupancy.

The Law of Electricity is attraction force only and the only major difference with magnetism is that the electric charge can come as a separate charge whereas the magnetic poles have to always be dipole and never separated.

Faraday/Lenz law is when we thrust a bar magnet through a closed loop of wire we generate an electric current. Now if we had several closed loops of wire in a plane and thrusting the bar magnet we have solid-body-rotation of electrons in those several closed loops of wire.
The Lenz/Faraday Law uses for Denial of Same Space Occupancy and I need look no further than the Maxwell Equations themselves, for, if this is a true concept, it must be in the Maxwell theory. And that is very easy to spot in the Lenz's law in Faraday's law where there arises a magnetic field that opposes the original magnetic field. This is not repelling or repulsion but that of denial of same space. So can I say "space opposition" rather than "denial of same space occupancy"? How about "opposition to same space occupancy".

The Ampere/Maxwell law basically says that in a closed loop of wire with an electric current flowing creates a magnetic field around the wire and also a displacement current in addition. We see the rise of a Displacement current. So is Denial of Same Space Occupancy a Displacement?

Now the math of the Maxwell theory is old decayed and needs to be trashcanned of its Gaussian math. The Gauss math put a Gaussian surface on the single charge electron in the Law of Electricity and then had silly teachers and students think that they could derive Coulomb force law as 1/r^2 from a single charge. Whereas those of us with logic realize no Coulomb law comes from a single charge but 2 are needed. So that Law of Magnetism with its 2 pole charges can deliver a 1/r^2 but not law of electricity. How is Gauss wrong? Well, his math has an inverse square law of 1/r^2 so that he does not derive Coulomb law from law of electricity, but rather is given 1/r^2 from the bad math of Gaussian surface.
In mathematics, we know that if you "assume" what it is you are to show or prove, then of course you get 1/r^2 because the Gaussian surface is just that.

So we need a brand new mathematics structure for the Maxwell theory, a structure that eliminates the Gaussian Surface as deplete of making sense of Electromagnetism.

The math we need is one in which we get for a Coulomb force a variable RANGE of force from V proportional to R, from V proportional to a constant, from 1/r to 1/r^2. So that we have both Solid Body Rotation that exists in Nature and we have several other forms of math of V proportional to R, V proportional to a constant, 1/r and 1/r^2.

Now in Old Physics they omitted the Lenz law which is part of the Faraday law as Faraday/Lenz law and we see the Lenz law as the mirror image of the Displacement current in Ampere/Maxwell law. We see the Lenz law as a displacement magnetism.

So, now we all are familiar with a thrusting bar magnet through a closed loop of wire that induces a electric current in the wire and that Lenz's law is the creation of a countering magnetism to the thrusting magnet as opposing the thrusting magnet. A displacement of magnetism is Lenz's law.

And we see something else that was never seen before or comprehended before.. We have not only one closed loop of wire but concentric multiple closed loops of wire, all in the same plane, which the thrusting bar magnet thrusts through, producing an electric current in all the many closed loops of wire. And what is remarkable about that, is the electron motion in those wires is Solid-Body-Rotation. So that Maxwell theory of the Faraday/Lenz law gives us solid body rotation for the Coulomb force as one feature of that force.

We ask, what force is the electron that moves in these wires? Is it a Coulomb 1/r^2 or is it 1/r since the concentric multiple loops form a solid body rotation of electrons? The electron that travels in the smallest loop causes the electrons in the end of the loop in the same time the electrons of the largest loop.

So here we see how Faraday/Lenz Law yields Solid Body Rotation.

So, the Faraday/Lenz law is where Solid-Body-Rotation is a fact of physics and where it is produced and where forces of physics obey other similar motion such as V proportional constant, 1/r in conjunction with sometimes being 1/r^2.

We just happen to focus mostly on planet revolutions which is closer to 1/r^2 whereas most of the Cosmos is motion other than that. The Saturn Rings are around 90% solid body rotation. The meteor belt is perhaps 60% solid body rotation. And most every spiral galaxy is 90% solid body rotation. All because the Coulomb law is a Logarithmic function law of y = Ln(x).

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...-atom-universe Â* Â* Â*Â*Â*
Archimedes Plutonium