Leap second proposal

Old December 28th 12, 07:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Leap second proposal

On Dec 28, 6:51*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"Quadibloc" *wrote in message

On Dec 27, 5:18 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
Unlike hypocritical Quadiblockhead who wants to be polite, I tell you
the truth as it really is. YOU ARE EVIL.

But then you're evil too, because you try to lead people away from the
truth of Special Relativity as given to us by Einstein.

I would prefer to think that like Oriel, you have good intentions -
but are sadly mistaken about physics.

John Savard
I'd prefer you to think, too, but I have little hope of you being capable
of a task of such enormous magnitude.
You may be polite, but you are a fool and a bigot.
Unlike Kelleher I focus in on each of Einstein's blunders, without
obfuscation,
and I am willing to discuss any point you raise, but you refuse to listen
and
trust Einstein because the other sheep do. That's not science, that's
religion. You're evil too, because you try to lead people away from the
truth of Galilean Physics as given to us by the Holy Prophets Kepler,
Newton, Doppler, Faraday and Michelson.
Why am I evil for pointing out Einstein's mathematical blunders?

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

You pair go enjoy yourselves as you are both part of the same rubbish
created by Isaac who made something of a fuss over the Equation of
Time as absolute/relative time while pointing vaguely in the direction
of the Ra/Dec framework as a means to model solar system dynamics -

"Absolute time, in astronomy, is distinguished from relative, by the
equation or correlation of the vulgar time. For the natural days are
truly unequal, though they are commonly considered as equal and used
for a measure of time; astronomers correct this inequality for their
more accurate deducing of the celestial motions " Newton

The Equation of Time converts natural noon into 24 hour noon or
smooths out the variations in the length of each natural noon cycle to
an average and there are 1461 natural noon cycles for 4 orbital
circuits.I don't see relativists and non relativists,you are simply
all homocentrists in subscribing to Newton's clockwork solar system -
at least Newton was interesting in his foolishness as an astronomer
can easily trace what he was trying to do whereas his followers
merely fling assertions without end.

Get used to each other because you are being bypassed by the new crowd
who have less an interest in astronomy than you and the other nuisance
does.You cannot expect a response again as you can't hold a
conversation to the main points and if you are roped in by a sci-fi
addict then good for you and enjoy yourself.

Old December 28th 12, 07:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

wrote:
[...]

============================
You go **** off and die, you evil lying thug.

-- “I can get all the **** I want.” – The actor Jack Nicholson in “The
Departed”.
XXX–rated DO NOT WATCH! Your delicate sensibilities may be offended.

Old December 28th 12, 07:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

You had Harrison's words in front of you and still can't make sense of
the Lat/Long system in tandem with the 24 hour AM/PM system no more
than the new bunch who have invented a different story to the old
'solar vs sidereal' nonsense.

You are fine,you are not even a traitor to your country- just another
meaningless empirical drone living off voodoo yet that is about to
change.

Old December 28th 12, 08:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

wrote:
[...]

=======================================
I've never read anything by Harrison so you can **** off and die, you EVIL
LYING thug.

Old December 28th 12, 08:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Dec 28, 6:58*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Dec 28, 12:18 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Dec 27, 8:26 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Dec 27, 5:30 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Dec 27, 4:23 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Dec 27, 12:51 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

This not invite responses from thugs and science fiction fans,it
is
highly technical topic that is within the vernacular of the
interested
adult and it represent the single most important topic in science
as
engineers try to justify the abolition of an already unjustifiable
'leap second' and the right ascension reasoning from which it
emerged.

Most here have staked their reputations on promoting the 'solar vs
sidereal' nonsense
You need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, thug. "Most
here"
(everybody) knows your reputation is one of a crank.
Nobody "promotes" the simple fact of sidereal time understood by
everybody
except you, facts do not need promoting.

Trying to play a Usenet thug among your own in sci.relativity might
work there but this is saa
"Most here" (everybody) knows your reputation is one of a lunatic..
Nobody here (saa) is fooled by you calling a simple fact "junk",
lunatic,
many here (saa) *have clock driven telescope mounts that are not
junk,
they operate on sidereal time and turn the telescope 361 degrees in
24 hours because the Earth turns 361 degrees in 24 hours, which
they understand and you don't.

The *now bypassed 'solar vs sidereal' nonsense
"Most here" (everybody) knows your reputation is one of spewing
nonsense.
Nobody here (saa) is fooled by you calling a simple fact "nonsense",
lunatic, many here (saa) *have clock driven telescope mounts that are
not
nonsense, they operate on sidereal time and turn the telescope 361
degrees
in 24 hours because the Earth turns 361 degrees in 24 hours, which
they
understand and you don't. Most ignore you completely. I should too,
but
as
you are a bullying thug I'll go toe to toe with you and slap you hard.
You
need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, vicious nonsensical
thug.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

You are fine
===========================
Yes, I am, but YOU are a moronic thug with the well-deserved reputation
of
an idiot.
Many here (saa) *have clock driven telescope mounts that operate on
sidereal
time and turn the telescope 361 degrees in 24 hours because the Earth
turns
361 degrees in 24 hours.

Their clock driven telescopes turn about their own homocentric axis
which require no meridian lines to set up and do not imitate the Lat/
Long system which contains the information of latitudinal rotational
speeds for each location North or South of the maximum equatorial
speed.They turn at their own clockwork speed based on the average 24
hour day within the confines of the 365 day/366 day system which
diverges from the natural system of 365 1/4 rotations per annual
circuit.

None of you believe in good nor evil,
Amateur clock driven telescope mounts turn the telescope at a rate of
361 degrees in 24 hours, 15.042 degrees/hour, 15.042 arc minutes/minute,
15.042 arc seconds/second, *366.256 sidereal days per year to a precision
of 3 decimal places, without any irrelevant latitude or longitude
information
needed by the clock drive.

You just read John Harrison

================
You are an evil LIAR, I did no such thing.

The satellite community got so fed up dealing with these leap second
aberrations that they decided to rewrite the technical and historical
story to suit rotation once in 24 hours but attached new falsehoods in
the process.They don't even bother to deal with the empiricist
astronomer who is now stuck with 'solar vs sidereal' junk that is
already being bypassed.

So here we have the new bunch of empirical drones surmising a perfect
24 hour rotation in 1820 and diverging by microseconds ever since in
an effort to support the ultra accuracy of clocks rather than deal
with the proper principles which demonstrate they are being silly.

It is not 1820 but the year nineteen ninety four I am thinking of in
terms of the ability to doctor history to suit whatever agenda is
required by the empirical community and if that means turning 'solar
vs sidereal' into a myth that never happened then it has come to
pass.What horrified the few great people who recognized the dangers of
varying hypothesis without any sense of responsibility is a tenet of
the vicious strain of empiricism that has diminished the great
astronomical and terrestrial sciences for so long -

"Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the
truth" exists. [] The implied objective of this line of thought is a
nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls
not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such
an event, "It never happened"well, it never happened. If he says that
two and two are fivewell, two and two are five. This prospect
frightens me much more than bombs []" Orwell

This is being seen right now,the 'solar vs sidereal' nonsense is no
longer convenient so they invent a new system of thought that requires
them to distance planetary dynamics from timekeeping altogether - this
is not just fiction on an industrial scale,it is also fraud of the
worst kind.

Evil sometimes bears the face of respectability and contrived language
so let each be their own judge of themselves and where they stand
because there is nowhere to hide.

Old December 28th 12, 08:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

It is always in the nature of those who hate to turn their faces away
from what is good and right and that is why you didn't read Harrison's
explanation of the principles behind his engineering marvel and the
hand sweeping across the face of a clock or watch contains an enormous
amount of information about the great planetary cycles and human
involvement in them.

Two years and counting to turn away from a loathsome situation and
turn towards a streamlined view of the matter where leap seconds are
abolished for the right reasons otherwise it is fraud and science
fiction.All the hatred you display in sci.relativity doesn't work here
insofar as there is no distinction between homocentrists following
the rotating celestial sphere diorama of Newton/Flamsteed.Get used to
seeing those two names together.

Old December 28th 12, 09:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

wrote:
[...]

It is always the nature of an evil arsehole like you to lie.
Amateur clock driven telescope mounts turn the telescope at a rate of
361 degrees in 24 hours, 15.042 degrees/hour, 15.042 arc minutes/minute,
15.042 arc seconds/second, 366.256 sidereal days per year to a precision
of 3 decimal places, without any irrelevant latitude or longitude
information needed by the clock drive.
Professionals use a higher precision, taking into account 366.256 days
(one year) in 360 degrees or 1.0737 degrees per day.

Any amateur who lurked on this thread and taking a long exposure timed
photograph (which could last several hours) of the stars with a home-made
telescope and clock drive would get a blurred image if they were talked
into wasting their time and money using a 15 degrees/hour clock drive
recommended by that evil bullying thug Kelleher.
I believe in good and evil.
I am a good and truthful engineer even if I swear at evil lying thugs who
deliberately attempt to mislead amateur astronomers. Fortunately there
are enough of us to let any novice know you are completely crazy.

Old December 28th 12, 10:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

The Lat/Long system is tied to the 24 hour AM/PM cycle as latitudinal
speeds decrease away from the equator and consistent with a round and
rotating Earth.The next time mathematicians decide to lunge at a
conclusion based on a rotating celestial sphere and a watch,let them
first understand where the 24 hour AM/PM cycle comes from within the
confines of the 1461 day cycle.

Professionals use a higher precision, taking into account 366.256 days
(one year) in 360 degrees or 1.0737 degrees per day.

You should go back to sci.relativity where you make a wonderful
lord,in fact,you should call yourself a mathematical emperor but then
again,who else has shown themselves to be any better or worse than you
are..

Any amateur who lurked on this thread and taking a long exposure timed
photograph (which could last several hours) of the stars with a home-made
telescope and clock drive would get a blurred image if they were talked
into wasting their time and money using a 15 degrees/hour clock drive
recommended by that evil bullying thug Kelleher.

The recommendation comes from the astronomical authorities where parts
of this system have their roots in antiquity along with the references
used.The recommendation by Harrison himself should be enough given the
opposition by empirical drones to his innovation.I have noticed that
empiricists will read nothing and it is this dystopian society which
now wishes to create a 'new' version where rotation takes place in 24
hours in 1820 thereby bypassing the 'solar vs sidereal' junk favored
by most here.

I believe in good and evil.
I am a good and truthful engineer even if I swear at evil lying thugs who
deliberately attempt to mislead amateur astronomers. Fortunately there
are enough of us to let any novice know you are completely crazy.
Unlike hypocritical Quadiblockhead who wants to be polite, I tell you
the truth as it really is. YOU ARE EVIL.
**** off and die, you EVIL LYING thug.

Go on ,let it out as that is ultimately what the other empiricists
feel and you do them proud but being a Usenet warrior is fine so long
as you are behind a keyboard thousands of miles away hence all the
bluster counts for nothing.You don't like being called a thug but your
actions are that of one and you do serve the purpose of drawing people
here into your circle using the now rejected 'solar vs sidereal'
conception.

Old December 28th 12, 12:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Dec 27, 11:51*pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:

but you refuse to listen
and
trust Einstein because the other sheep do.

I took relativity in my second year; I _understand_ it, and know it to
be true. Those who can, and will, may follow me and know it as men and
not as sheep. The truths of science are open to all.

John Savard
Old December 28th 12, 12:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Dec 28, 12:07*am, oriel36 wrote:
I don't see relativists and non relativists,you are simply
all homocentrists in subscribing to Newton's clockwork solar system -

Clockwork time is needed for mechanics, for electronics, and for
chemistry. Applied to astronomy, it let us find Neptune, refuting your
line of argument for all time - it appears.

John Savard

The leap day oriel36[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 29 August 21st 15 09:54 PM
To Leap or Not to Leap: Scientists debate a timely issue Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 7 April 24th 06 08:42 AM
LEAP YEAR, LEAP SECOND 31.12.2005, CALENDAR.=====.. [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 5 December 29th 05 03:14 AM
Leap Seconds Eric Chomko Policy 2 July 15th 04 11:19 PM
Concerning the leap day Oriel36 Amateur Astronomy 0 April 29th 04 09:31 PM