A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Math & Infinity

Old July 14th 17, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question.What's up? TreBert
Old July 14th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question.What's up? TreBert

In algebra they told us that when dividing by zero, the result was undefined. That is what infinity is: undefined!

Double-A

Old July 15th 17, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

Glazier, you should have posted what you just said in
your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as what your wrote merely shows you to be a Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.
Old July 15th 17, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Richard A.
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

Herbert Glazier
------------

Bert is just repeating something I mentioned in another group. And, per usual, Bert is ****ing it all up.

And Bert, one last time I'm gonna tell you because you live in your van, use the toilet (pail) in your van, and cook in your van... NEVER **** WHERE YOU EAT
Old July 18th 17, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:37:38 AM UTC-7, Richard A. wrote:
Herbert Glazier
------------

Bert is just repeating something I mentioned in another group. And, per usual, Bert is ****ing it all up.

And Bert, one last time I'm gonna tell you because you live in your van, use the toilet (pail) in your van, and cook in your van... NEVER **** WHERE YOU EAT

Reality is I have two toilets.I have always gone with the flush.and that goes with poker too. Van has micro oven for my MSP,and frozen food. Low wits twist reality to their own thinking.Sad but proven.Van was made to live in and is comefy cozey Great air Great music.Great Summer beach home.Great Winter home.Its l ocation,location. Thinking of camping in Beverly Hills.My van and I make full page news TV as well. Had a nice breakfast club their was 6 and we talked about the wheels the homeless have are Walmart push carts.We see them everywhere with all their goods
Old July 18th 17, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:47:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:37:38 AM UTC-7, Richard A. wrote:
Herbert Glazier
Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question..What's up? TreBert
------------

Reality is I have two toilets.I have always gone with the flush.and that goes with poker too. Van has micro oven for my MSP,and frozen food. Low wits twist reality to their own thinking.Sad but proven.Van was made to live in and is comefy cozey Great air Great music.Great Summer beach home.Great Winter home.Its l ocation,location. Thinking of camping in Beverly Hills.My van and I make full page news TV as well. Had a nice breakfast club their was 6 and we talked about the wheels the homeless have are Walmart push carts.We see them everywhere with all their goods

As your corporate headquarters on wheels, it is probably tax deductible as well! Don't forget the mileage deduction!

Double-A

Old July 19th 17, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default Math & Infinity

Glazier, you should have posted what you just said in
your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as what your wrote merely shows you to be a Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.