Math & Infinity

Old July 14th 17, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Math & Infinity

Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question.What's up? TreBert
Old July 14th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:00:02 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question.What's up? TreBert

In algebra they told us that when dividing by zero, the result was undefined. That is what infinity is: undefined!

Double-A

Old July 15th 17, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, you should have posted what you just said in
your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as what your wrote merely shows you to be a Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.
Old July 15th 17, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Richard A.

Herbert Glazier
------------

Bert is just repeating something I mentioned in another group. And, per usual, Bert is ****ing it all up.

And Bert, one last time I'm gonna tell you because you live in your van, use the toilet (pail) in your van, and cook in your van... NEVER **** WHERE YOU EAT
Old July 18th 17, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:37:38 AM UTC-7, Richard A. wrote:
Herbert Glazier
Reality is when the equation gives an answer that gives infinity it means its wrong.Feynman told me that.However no matter how big the number you can always add a 1.Hmmm feynman told his niece that. That begs the question.What's up? TreBert
------------

Bert is just repeating something I mentioned in another group. And, per usual, Bert is ****ing it all up.

And Bert, one last time I'm gonna tell you because you live in your van, use the toilet (pail) in your van, and cook in your van... NEVER **** WHERE YOU EAT

Reality is I have two toilets.I have always gone with the flush.and that goes with poker too. Van has micro oven for my MSP,and frozen food. Low wits twist reality to their own thinking.Sad but proven.Van was made to live in and is comefy cozey Great air Great music.Great Summer beach home.Great Winter home.Its l ocation,location. Thinking of camping in Beverly Hills.My van and I make full page news TV as well. Had a nice breakfast club their was 6 and we talked about the wheels the homeless have are Walmart push carts.We see them everywhere with all their goods
Old July 18th 17, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:47:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

As your corporate headquarters on wheels, it is probably tax deductible as well! Don't forget the mileage deduction!

Double-A

Old July 19th 17, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, you should have posted what you just said in
your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
as what your wrote merely shows you to be a Face ****ter
& http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.

Oresme-TEST to see if a Math professor is worthy or a fool of math [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 23rd 13 06:12 PM
Infinity Like it or Not G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 8 October 7th 11 11:26 PM
I have found the one-time-break for large numbers; the border betweenFinite vs. Infinity; call it Second-Zero #963 Correcting Math #308 Atom Totality Archimedes Plutonium[_2_] Astronomy Misc 1 September 20th 10 05:49 AM
What is infinity? socratus Misc 19 September 30th 08 11:32 PM
Infinity Sitav Amateur Astronomy 2 November 7th 07 01:44 AM