ASTRO: Nova in Cynus

Old April 12th 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Default ASTRO: Nova in Cynus

So can anyone image this guy?

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/resou.../17562974.html

I'm snowed in here with no chance for clear skies for some time or even
the ability to use the observatory if it did clear thanks to another
300mm of snow to go with the near meter of a couple days ago. Way too
much snow on the roof to open it and with nearly 2 meters of drifted
snow on the deck I can't even open a door to get to it.

Rick

Old April 12th 08, 05:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

I had considered it yesterday but I had to do it early in the morning and I
preferred to get M16

I may give it a try if I am still up tonight...

it is a friday night so I can stay up late if I can last...

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
So can anyone image this guy?

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/resou.../17562974.html

I'm snowed in here with no chance for clear skies for some time or even
the ability to use the observatory if it did clear thanks to another 300mm
of snow to go with the near meter of a couple days ago. Way too much snow
on the roof to open it and with nearly 2 meters of drifted snow on the
deck I can't even open a door to get to it.

Rick

ASTRO: Nova Vulpecula 2007 revisited Repost Rick Johnson[_2_] Astro Pictures 0 September 9th 07 04:36 PM
ASTRO: Nova Vulpecula 2007 revisited Rick Johnson[_2_] Astro Pictures 3 September 8th 07 11:06 PM
ASTRO: Nova Vulpeculae 2007 Rick Johnson[_2_] Astro Pictures 3 August 11th 07 09:33 PM
MJ of a nova... GoblinBite Misc 2 July 12th 04 12:28 AM
Nova? David Kristola Astronomy Misc 4 November 20th 03 07:43 AM