Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

Old July 16th 17, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Horsemeat found in IKEA meatballs

Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Old July 16th 17, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they will be
very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are still
bugs.

Old July 16th 17, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they will be
very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are still
bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

Old July 17th 17, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they
will be very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are
still bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

My BAD.
I keep forgetting that you think anyone who prefers WOMEN over MEN,......is
just too icky for you to think about.

So I'm guessing you prefer a big German sausage in bed ?

Old July 17th 17, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html
The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they

don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they
will be very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are
still bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

My BAD.
I keep forgetting that you think anyone who prefers WOMEN over MEN,......is
just too icky for you to think about.

So I'm guessing you prefer a big German sausage in bed ?

*** a big German sausage ON a bun ... not IN the bun, hon ...

Old July 17th 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html
The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they
will be very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky
wriggling legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and
shrimp, they are still bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

My BAD.
I keep forgetting that you think anyone who prefers WOMEN over
MEN,......is just too icky for you to think about.

So I'm guessing you prefer a big German sausage in bed ?

*** a big German sausage ON a bun ... not IN the bun, hon ...

Whatever rocks your boat.
Far be it from me to pass judgement on what an adult does in the privacy of
their own bedroom.

Old July 18th 17, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 4:10:10 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

So?
Plenty of people throughout the world eat horsemeat.
And in India if you get caught butchering "Grandma" cow, ......they
will be very very mad at you.

I personally still refuse to eat SEA BUGS, with all those icky wriggling
legs, .....even if they want to call them lobster and shrimp, they are
still bugs.

but you eat fur burgers ... just sayin' ...

My BAD.
I keep forgetting that you think anyone who prefers WOMEN over MEN,......is
just too icky for you to think about.

So I'm guessing you prefer a big German sausage in bed ?

do females prefer snails

Old July 17th 17, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 2:55:34 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

rather u sux on those tentacles of octopi! say yummmmy good.

Old July 18th 17, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert
Old July 18th 17, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:28:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 1:26:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Is nothing sacred any mo

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-arrested.html

The noTroll clan makes theirs from roadkill ... and they
don't get sick ... just retarded, mostly from drooling ...

Jack-in the Box is known for its rat burgers. American Peanut Butter's factory was closed down because of ratsand bugs,but was reopened fast when GOPer Mafia stepped in.Watch out for Best Foods,and TANG.TreBert

Horseburgers are extra lean. Not bad at all. What did I care if the meat in my burger came from a horse who lost too many races?

Double-A