Visionaries (leaders) who are wrong:

Old March 12th 06, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Visionaries (leaders) who are wrong:

I am a science visionary and have my correct theories, but they oppose
the world as we know it, which makes me Einstein.

I believe that there are not massive blackholes in the center of
galaxies but white holes. Why? Every swirling system comes with an
opening, an eye. Think water going down the drain, and swirls with a
hole in the middle.
Think an eye in the center of a hurricane. An opening. Spiral galaxies
like the milky way swirl and swirling systems should have an opening, a

hole if 'swirling clearly'.

Einstein knew that Hitler was a monster and I knew Ceausescu was a
massive visionary, and an asshole for zoning living and business zones
for his liking, wiping out thousand year old cultures with his
industrial madness and his illuminati secret police seeking uprisers
who went against his plans.

I am seeking astronomists who have the math skills to tackle
thermogravitation, to arrive to the understanding of time dilations
though this theory. I have personally concluded that energy and
mass need separate calculations for determining time shifts.

Does a centrifugal hole exists, without a blackhole in the center of
our Galaxy? Imagine a world without Einstein's theories, and
starting from scratch, based on observing that an eye exists in
swirling systems without a massive blackhole.

George Bajszar

Old March 12th 06, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro

Google hides the email. Its

g b 6 7 2 4 @ y a h o o . c o m

Old March 13th 06, 01:03 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

wrote:

[...]

Good luck with your crusade!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old March 13th 06, 01:04 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

wrote:

Google hides the email. Its

g b 6 7 2 4 @ y a h o o . c o m

Umm, no, it doesn't.

Old March 13th 06, 01:52 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

Google hides the email. Its

g b 6 7 2 4 @ y a h o o . c o m

Umm, no, it doesn't.

Abuse reprot for 127.0.0.1 sent to Apple.
--
ah
Old March 13th 06, 08:47 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Let's not play the 24th century. If the sky is blue,
I am not going to say its green.

Old March 13th 06, 08:54 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

I am a science visionary and have my correct theories, but they oppose
the world as we know it, which makes me Einstein.
snip!

George Bajszar

Good luck with your crusade!

It could also make you, as Carl Sagan once put it, Bozo the Clown.
Everyone laughed at him as well.
Old March 13th 06, 08:57 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Oh well. A white hole and not a 'supermassive' black hole in the
center of our Galaxy. The one in the position to laugh is me.

Old March 13th 06, 09:03 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

Its how the human perceives gravity. Imagining how strong
it is on a large planet (say 4G), and that large mass must
necessarily come with a black hole.

Old March 13th 06, 09:13 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy

So how to change that perspective, is a question.

All swirling things come with a hole in the center.
It swirls, like water down the drain, so it comes with
a hole. Hurricanes have eyes from swirling. Tornadoes
have a hole in the middle. Imagine the spiral galaxy,
you see it as a swirling system, thus, a hole is
needed it the swirling is clear. Matter spinning and
gravitation, its easy to imagine a hole in the middle
of our galaxy.

And picture the jets in active galaxies. Its a perfect
thing to have a hole where matter to a certain degree
but primarily electrons which can easily escape
especially charged spinning environments up and down
so they form jets.