Plossl eye peices

Old December 27th 03, 12:35 PM
Alan

Default Plossl eye peices

This is the first place I've seen the name "Arena" except for in the window
of my local London Camera Exchange. Can anyone tell me about this brand?
I've searched the web but found nothing.

"david" wrote in message
If I cannot get / expect excellent resolution from my current Arena
eye[eices, are the Plossl ones on ebay worth considering as an aftermarket
substitution?

Old January 2nd 04, 06:51 PM
Richard Adams

Sounds like a "house" brand. House brands tend to be inexpensively
manufactured and offered as to entry level market. Any lettering on
the eye pieces you might post, to offer some clue to their origin and
properties.