Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS

Old October 21st 03, 11:17 AM
Aleksandr Timofeev

Default Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS

"George Dishman" wrote in message
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
"George Dishman" wrote in message

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
"George Dishman" wrote in message

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
The generator electromagnetic oscillations always is nonlinear
system, since this one converses one sort of energy in other.
For example - resistor.

The voltage is what tries to restore the quiescent
conditions and is linearly related to the current
hence in normal terminology it is linear.

But in "exact" terminology it is nonlinear. ;-)

The accurate terminology in English is "linear", the
conventions may be different in your first language
but it seems unlikely.

I'll snip the rest, sorry to disappoint you but
I have too many other demands on my time. I am
already spending more effort than I intended on
the discussion with Jim Greenfield but cosmology
is my primary interest and a considerably more
relevant topic for sci.astro.

" But cosmology is my primary interest " also.

Dear George,

Please, give destructive criticism or disapproval of my astrophysical
article from point of view of a scientific methodology:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

As an article, you note empirical relatinships which could be
taken as evidence for interactions between the orbiting bodies
producing locked periods.

THE GRAVITATIONAL MASS is ALONE physical VARIABLE in the given
enough elementarily prime EMPIRICAL THEORY.

I have eliminated SPACE and TIME from mine enough elementarily
prime THEORY of a GRAVITATION. ;^)

However, it is always possible to
express any value as a ratio of integers given sufficiently
wide bounds.

You skip SYMMETRY joining all set of the ratios in uniform
and monolithic whole.

Why?

"it is _NOT_ always possible to express any value as a ratio
of integers given sufficiently _narrow_ ( NOT wide ) bounds."

If you penetrate into a methodology of measuring of quantities
of planetary masses more deep, you will experience stunning
disbelieving to these measurings.
It's brought to the surface a much wider controversy.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

The considered ratioes are optimal from a point of view of
influence of values of absolute errors in values of planetary
masses on outcomes of evaluations, since the planetary masses,
closest on values, enter in these ratioes.

I have shown, that statistically significant correspondence (fit)
can be made for masses of planets utillizing the elementary
OF THE SAME TYPE RATIOS
of quantities of planetary masses.

All ratioes consist of three quantities of planetary masses:

1.2. Chiral symmetry ratios of linear combinations of the
planetary masses

It is impossible to choose *many* different combinations of ratios
by random which

- lie close to a whole number;
- obey to boundaries of measurement errors
of quantities of planetary masses;
- are continuous sequence of the least values
of the ratioes:
3,5,7(*),8,10,13,24,33,39... ;
- have PHYSICAL chiral SIMMETRY;
- have all indicated properties simultaneously.

It is impossible to choose *any* different combinations of ratios
by random which - have Unparalleled CLASS linear combinations
of triple nearest planetary system masses.

If you can deny my statements, please you should primely point other
concrete class of the ratios possessing even by part of the
properties, indicated by me.

To show that these ratios are meaningful, you need to show
that they will be stable for a significantly longer period
than would occur if the had these values at the moment by
chance if you want it to be considered scientific. As it
stands, it is only numerology.

The precision gravitational measurings are executed only
in limits of the Solar system.
Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative character, therefore these abstract
_so-called_ measurings (evaluations) can not be a basis
for really scientific examinations and scientific
deductions.

Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative estimated character.

They are the INFERIOR grade of a NUMEROLOGY.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

The modern theories of motion of planets are
a pure numerology.

The theorists Astronomers (Celestial mechanics), proceeding from
political interests, carefully hide from a public, that " the most
exact modern theories of motion of planets " are a pure numerology.
The problems of construction of the precision theories of motion of
planets are so difficult, that some theorists come to ideas of chaos,
i.e. they deny possibility of construction of the precision analytical
theory of motion of planets. Now there are very many numerical
theories of motion of planets, but theory giving exact co-ordinates
of planets for large time intervals does not exist. These theories
use various sets " of the most exact fundamental astronomical
parameters of a solar system ", but we have not the precision theory
of motion of planets till now.

1. Here SPACE and TIME are eliminated from the given EMPIRICAL THEORY.

2. THE GRAVITATIONAL CHARGE is ALONE physical VARIABLE in the given
EMPIRICAL THEORY.

3. The given EMPIRICAL THEORY demonstrates EXPERIMENTALLY QUANTIZATION
of a GRAVITATIONAL CHARGE.

I couldn't see any theory, just specific examples.

What can you say about the Kepler's laws,
about thorough examinations of Balmer and Bohr?

Perhaps
you could express the method you use indepently of the
results so that it could be applied to extrasolar planets.
You need state the rules governing the relationships now
when there are few systems with multiple planets known so
that the predictions can be checked as results come in. That
would qualify as an empirical law, basically a refinement of
Bodes Law.

However, what you posted is not a theory. You do not give a
model for gravitation or show how your empirical law could
be derived from it. If you could give the equations for your
"quantised gravtitational charge" and how to apply then and
show how to derive say an equivalent for the inverse square
law then you would have at least a start on a theory.

For the first time I have pointed a concrete natural
phenomenon of a QUANTUM GRAVITATION.

IT IS DISCOVERY HAVING a FUNDAMENTAL SIGNIFICANCE
for the subsequent development of the genuine QUANTUM THEORY
of a GRAVITATION.

Once again, what can you say about the Kepler's laws,
about thorough examinations of Balmer and Bohr?

George

Old October 21st 03, 07:47 PM
George Dishman

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
"George Dishman" wrote in message
"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
Dear George,

Please, give destructive criticism or disapproval of my astrophysical
article from point of view of a scientific methodology:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

As an article, you note empirical relatinships which could be
taken as evidence for interactions between the orbiting bodies
producing locked periods.

THE GRAVITATIONAL MASS is ALONE physical VARIABLE in the given
enough elementarily prime EMPIRICAL THEORY.

I have eliminated SPACE and TIME from mine enough elementarily
prime THEORY of a GRAVITATION. ;^)

Yes, that is unfortunate. If I release two masses of 1kg each
at rest 1m apart in free space, what does your 'theory' predict
will be their subsequent motion?

snip
You skip SYMMETRY joining all set of the ratios in uniform
and monolithic whole.

Why?

Because you asked me to comment on your article "from
point of view of a scientific methodology". I was not
commenting on your conclusions.

snip more of the same

To show that these ratios are meaningful, you need to show
that they will be stable for a significantly longer period
than would occur if the had these values at the moment by
chance if you want it to be considered scientific. As it
stands, it is only numerology.

The precision gravitational measurings are executed only
in limits of the Solar system.

A point I made a few paragraphs further on. However, you
asked for comments on your a scientific methodology and
I have pointed out what I consider to be part of the
methodology that you have yet to address. Your reply does
not relate to my comment.

Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative character, therefore these abstract
_so-called_ measurings (evaluations) can not be a basis
for really scientific examinations and scientific
deductions.

Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative estimated character.

They are the INFERIOR grade of a NUMEROLOGY.

They are measurements since they are derived from actual
observation, and they are not "gravitational measurings"
they are measurements of orbital _period_.

Since noone has attempted to look for ratios since most
are known only as single planets per star, no form of
numerology is even possible. Do you know what the word
means?

The theorists Astronomers (Celestial mechanics), proceeding from
political interests, carefully hide from a public, that " the most
exact modern theories of motion of planets " are a pure numerology.
The problems of construction of the precision theories of motion of
planets are so difficult, that some theorists come to ideas of chaos,
i.e. they deny possibility of construction of the precision analytical
theory of motion of planets. Now there are very many numerical
theories of motion of planets, but theory giving exact co-ordinates
of planets for large time intervals does not exist. These theories
use various sets " of the most exact fundamental astronomical
parameters of a solar system ", but we have not the precision theory
of motion of planets till now.

GR is the theory and no observation has ever shown it
to be in error. You are confusing specific solutions
with a general theory.

I couldn't see any theory, just specific examples.

What can you say about the Kepler's laws,

Kepler's Laws allow me to predict the motion of a single
orbiting object without reference to other planets, your
method does not (as far as I can see).

about thorough examinations of Balmer and Bohr?

They lead to theories that can be applied generally. As I
said if you think you have a theory, say what it predicts
for extra-solar planets _before_ they are found, or more
simply the example of two 1kg masses I mention at the top.

George

Old October 22nd 03, 01:31 PM
Aleksandr Timofeev

\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message
Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
m...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

Please David describe your model of absorption of "photon"
simultaneously by two VLBI radio telescopes.

SourceA)---- (multiple photons)

Detector1) ---- (photon)---- (SourceA
Most of Earth
Detector2) ---- (photon)---- (SourceA

Rotate one of the polarizers, and show me it is the same photon

following
two simultaneous paths. With three antenna-systems online, I'm

guessing
only the antenna-system on which you rotate the polarizer "drops out".

Dear David,

I do not perceive your model rather well...

The truth as I perceive it...

Let three radio telescopes are on the Earth.
Let very remote source emits one "photon" in a direction of the Earth.

1. What concrete radio telescope will
swallow up; devour; absorb; take up; or immerse this "photon"?

2. Other optional versions of your model...

Since one telescope *does* absorb all of a photon (based on total absorbed
energy),

From group of three radio telescopes:

the UNIQUE RADIO TELESCOPE
has "absorb all" alone concrete "Photon".

Whether I have understood you correctly?

then signals detected at multiple telescopes must be multiple
photons emitted in a "data packet". How many recorded incidents do you
have where roughly half a photon (based on energy levels and/or
polarization) is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae?

" half a photon (based on energy levels and/or polarization)
is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae? "

What physical interpretation can have this assertion? :

" half a photon ... is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae "

Mach knew the Universe intrudes in the *here*. Einstein said the inverse,
that any body was extended, even through the Universe. The diffraction
formula says as much. This is why the wave model works so well for
propagation.

I do not perceive your model rather well...

The fact that the antennae are separated by Earth is just geography.

We consider a physical problem, I do not perceive as this one is bound
to " just geography ".

Please David explain this one more detailed.

Good for driving the cost of flights up.

Old October 22nd 03, 03:32 PM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

[...]

From group of three radio telescopes:

the UNIQUE RADIO TELESCOPE
has "absorb all" alone concrete "Photon".

Whether I have understood you correctly?

I'm going to say yes in a very specific way. A recognized signal is
received at three (in this example) antennae. It is assured to be the same
signal because of simultaneous arrival at the three antennae (based on the
synchronization procedure you previously described). It is further assured
to be the same signal because the same energy-per-photon is recorded at
each antennae.

Yes, multiple photons from a single source.

then signals detected at multiple telescopes must be multiple
photons emitted in a "data packet". How many recorded incidents do you
have where roughly half a photon (based on energy levels and/or
polarization) is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae?

" half a photon (based on energy levels and/or polarization)
is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae? "

What physical interpretation can have this assertion? :

" half a photon ... is absorbed simultaneously at two antennae "

Half a photon (neglecting any QM hackles I have already have raised) would
be half the energy, and half the momentum. Of course, this would be a
three particle-with-spin interaction, and would also be invalid.

Mach knew the Universe intrudes in the *here*. Einstein said the

inverse,
that any body was extended, even through the Universe. The diffraction
formula says as much. This is why the wave model works so well for
propagation.

I do not perceive your model rather well...

Think of the "hair" model I had for particles? Remember, hair extending
transverse to the line-of-flight to the "ends" of the Universe? All bodies
are comprised of particles. All particles have such "hair". Einstein
called it "extended body". Mach had the Universe make the water in the
bucket spin. There is no empty space, and a little of each of us is
already in the stars.

The fact that the antennae are separated by Earth is just geography.

We consider a physical problem, I do not perceive as this one is bound
to " just geography ".

Please David explain this one more detailed.

I could write a lot, but I am "only an egg". I only have an inkling, and
have insufficient rigor to present a solid case. I cannot convince, I can
only suggest what I see.

I do wish you'd flip one of the polarizers to be 90° to one of the other
antennae, and see if you take out *two* signals, and not one. *That* would
be a conundrum!

David A. Smith

Old October 23rd 03, 04:37 PM
Aleksandr Timofeev

\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message news:Mxwlb.105676$gv5.24266@fed1read05...
Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

[...]

From group of three radio telescopes:

the UNIQUE RADIO TELESCOPE
has "absorb all" alone concrete "Photon".

Whether I have understood you correctly?

I'm going to say yes in a very specific way. A recognized signal is
received at three (in this example) antennae.

Dear David

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".

Let three radio telescopes are on the Earth.
Let very remote source emits one "photon" in a direction of the
Earth.

Please David describe your model of absorption of "single photon"
simultaneously by three VLBI radio telescopes.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".
I am not interested in destiny of other "photons".

Do not quibble.

Thanks
Aleksandr

Old October 24th 03, 12:40 AM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

From group of three radio telescopes:

the UNIQUE RADIO TELESCOPE
has "absorb all" alone concrete "Photon".

Whether I have understood you correctly?

I'm going to say yes in a very specific way. A recognized signal is
received at three (in this example) antennae.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".

Let three radio telescopes are on the Earth.
Let very remote source emits one "photon" in a direction of the
Earth.

Please David describe your model of absorption of "single photon"
simultaneously by three VLBI radio telescopes.

A single photon is not received simultaneously by three VLBI radio
telescopes.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".
I am not interested in destiny of other "photons".

Do not quibble.

I won't if you will tell me how three detectors that each accurately
measure the energy of a photon, and are "tuned" to specific wavelengths of
a photon, magnify the total received energy/momentum by three.

I'm assuming this is where you are going next.

David A. Smith

Old October 24th 03, 06:55 AM
Craig Markwardt

(Aleksandr Timofeev) writes:
It is impossible to choose *many* different combinations of ratios
by random which

- lie close to a whole number;
- obey to boundaries of measurement errors
of quantities of planetary masses;
- are continuous sequence of the least values
of the ratioes:
3,5,7(*),8,10,13,24,33,39... ;
- have PHYSICAL chiral SIMMETRY;
- have all indicated properties simultaneously.

It is impossible to choose *any* different combinations of ratios
by random which - have Unparalleled CLASS linear combinations
of triple nearest planetary system masses.

You have mistaken George's point. He did not claim that it was
possible that to choose *another* set of ratios than your chosen set.

Indeed, there are 756 different ratios which are combinations A/(B+C),
(A+B)/C or (A+B)/(C+D). Thus, it is not surprising that -- by random
chance -- you were able to choose one set that was within 0.04 of an
integer. There are in fact 36 such combinations. That you found
eight is almost a monument to the obvious.

There are five ratios which give values close to 3, two that give
ratios close to eight, three near 10. Thus even your choice of ratios
that yield a given value are not unique. Furthermore, as I previously
showed, two of your given ratios, .../MME and .../MVE, are very far
from an integer (N.88, N.84) when appropriate masses are used.

Your ordering of 3,5,7,... is purely a product of your own mind, and
therefore is hardly unique.

The precision gravitational measurings are executed only
in limits of the Solar system.
Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative character, therefore these abstract
_so-called_ measurings (evaluations) can not be a basis
for really scientific examinations and scientific
deductions.

Outside the Solar system the gravitational measurings
have extremely speculative estimated character.

They are the INFERIOR grade of a NUMEROLOGY.

Note no substantiation. Indeed measurements of the motions of
extrasolar bodies can be *highly* precise.

The theorists Astronomers (Celestial mechanics), proceeding from
political interests, carefully hide from a public, that " the most
exact modern theories of motion of planets " are a pure numerology.

Incorrect. The integrations of the equations of motion for the solar
system are derived from physics.

The problems of construction of the precision theories of motion of
planets are so difficult, that some theorists come to ideas of chaos,
i.e. they deny possibility of construction of the precision analytical
theory of motion of planets. Now there are very many numerical
theories of motion of planets, but theory giving exact co-ordinates
of planets for large time intervals does not exist. These theories

Diversion. Any theory gives "exact" coordinates, but the question is
how accurate those coordinates are to the real system.

Replacing "exact" with "accurate," your statement is still ambiguous.
The DE406 ephemeris has been integrated for +/- 1000 years or more.
It is is highly accurate over the near term (+/- 100 years). Accuracy
over the long term is difficult to assess since there are few
measurements to compare against. As I understand, the accuracy is
probably limited by difficult-to-constrain interactions of planets
with asteroids in the asteroid belt.

Finally, your statement is irrelevant, since there are no exact
analytical theories of gravitation for the general N-body problem.

CM

Old October 24th 03, 09:36 AM
Aleksandr Timofeev

\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message news:xFZlb.110010$gv5.90273@fed1read05...
Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

From group of three radio telescopes:

the UNIQUE RADIO TELESCOPE
has "absorb all" alone concrete "Photon".

Whether I have understood you correctly?

I'm going to say yes in a very specific way. A recognized signal is
received at three (in this example) antennae.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".

Let three radio telescopes are on the Earth.
Let very remote source emits one "photon" in a direction of the
Earth.

Please David describe your model of absorption of "single photon"
simultaneously by three VLBI radio telescopes.

A single photon is not received simultaneously by three VLBI radio
telescopes.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".

Please David describe your model of absorption of "single photon"
by three VLBI radio telescopes.

Reminder:
I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon", which one is radiated
by a very remote source in a direction of the Earth.

You should forget about all other details on some time.

I ask about destiny of alone/single "photon".
I am not interested in destiny of other "photons".

Do not quibble.

I won't if you will tell me how three detectors that each accurately
measure the energy of a photon, and are "tuned" to specific wavelengths of
a photon, magnify the total received energy/momentum by three.

I'm assuming this is where you are going next.

Please David give me the direct answer to my problem, then I can give
answers to thy problems.
You should forget about all other details on some time.
Old October 24th 03, 10:35 AM
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

http://www.pwaves.0catch.com/doc/english/e4.htm

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"Aleksandr Timofeev" kirjoitti viestissä
m...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

From group of three radio telescopes:

Old October 24th 03, 03:07 PM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
m...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

Dear Aleksandr Timofeev:

"Aleksandr Timofeev" wrote in message
om...
\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in message

From group of three radio telescopes:

[...]

A single photon is not absorbed by three detectors at three telescopes. A
single photon will at most be absorbed by a single detector on a single
telescope.

David A. Smith