Sunspot activity Oct/Nov 2004

Old November 1st 04, 04:45 AM
Wally Anglesea

Default Sunspot activity Oct/Nov 2004

I've just done todays processing and uploaded the images.

I did one image from yesterday (31 Oct 2004) with Registax, on group 693,
and the image is quite detailed.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese...y/Sun.html#NEW

Old November 1st 04, 05:12 AM
Matthew Ota

Where do you get the sunspot numbers? I was using the Mt. Wilson 150 ft.
Solar Tower daily sunspot drawing, but that has been suspended due to a
funding shortfall.

Matthew Ota

Old November 1st 04, 05:18 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Matthew Ota" wrote in message
.. .
Where do you get the sunspot numbers? I was using the Mt. Wilson 150 ft.
Solar Tower daily sunspot drawing, but that has been suspended due to a
funding shortfall.

goto www.spaceweather.com

There's plenty of links there, but the numbering scheme is on the graphic on
the left.

Matthew Ota