Where is Hanson? I miss Him

Old September 23rd 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Where is Hanson? I miss Him

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 10:06:09 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Abner Afterduft ( = Yiddish for Asshole Aroma), AA is
the "Alcoholic-Addict" Double-A
who is gay SwineBert Glazier's "Double-Asshole" and his
"Asshole-Ambassador" is finally where AA belongs!: [1] =
https://i0.wp.com/www.thereviewshub.com/wp-content/uploads/One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoos-Nest-Chickenshed-Theatre.jpg?resize=620%2C330&ssl=1

hanson wrote:
Abner, your sorry git, your confession is an unavoidable
consequence of your genetic alcoholism. But rejoice, Abner.

Tell which one of these 2 ugly kikes in the straight-jackets
in [1] is you and which one is SwineBert (who already said
that Bert is ugly) {{{LOL}}}} .At this happy reunion of you 2
psychopaths, SwineBert the cheap and chintzy **** will
hopefully give you the 10 cents that you so badly needed
when you....

Abner wrote:
"I took beer cans to the recycle center and cashed them in.
I am still 10 cents short of getting my daily beer for tonight".

hanson wrote:
Pity, Abner, unfortunately that is unlikely to happen, since

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
wrote on 09/15/2018:
____ "I think of what to post when I wake up". Bert ...

is to show the world that I am a mental cadaver as seen in
the daily flood of my phony, sanctimonious & stupid palaver,

& to brag that I shamed & hate my own Glazier-Family,
which now does not want to have anything to do with me
anymore & I am proud to be at fault of having caused it.
It's a given. Go figure. O ya. Bert ... .... which is why

the "Tremendous https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert
with fire and fury like the world has never seen before", cuz

said Bert: "My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Oh no! It's alive! It's alive!

Double-A

Old September 24th 18, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Where-is-Hanson?-I-miss-Him

SwineBert's "Double-Asshole" wrote:

hanson wrote:
Abner Afterduft ( = Yiddish for Asshole Aroma), AA is
the "Alcoholic-Addict" Double-A
who is gay SwineBert Glazier's "Double-Asshole" and his
"Asshole-Ambassador" is finally where AA belongs!: [SJ] =
https://i0.wp.com/www.thereviewshub.com/wp-content/uploads/One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoos-Nest-Chickenshed-Theatre.jpg?resize=620%2C330&ssl=1
[SJ]

hanson wrote:
Abner, your sorry git, your confession is an unavoidable
consequence of your genetic alcoholism. But rejoice, Abner.

Tell which one of these 2 ugly kikes in the straight-jackets
in [SJ] is you and which one is SwineBert (who already said

said to "benj" :
[...]

hanson wrote:
Of course it is... both of you 2 Double-Assholes in your [SJ]

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO