To David A. Smith (DLZC in sci.astro): Needless to say it is theuneducated who engages in semitic terrorism. This is not the black and whiteworld of South Africa or the 1930's KKK. Europeans will not stand to semiticpower and brain of the South and r

Old November 7th 08, 09:57 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default To David A. Smith (DLZC in sci.astro): Needless to say it is theuneducated who engages in semitic terrorism. This is not the black and whiteworld of South Africa or the 1930's KKK. Europeans will not stand to semiticpower and brain of the South and r

..
Old November 7th 08, 10:13 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

Default To David A. Smith (DLZC in sci.astro): Needless to say it is theuneducated who engages in semitic terrorism. This is not the black and whiteworld of South Africa or the 1930's KKK. Europeans will not stand to semiticpower and brain of the South a

On Nov 7, 2:57*pm, gb wrote:
.

Your personal abuse is also noted for posterity. Should this come to
trial, this will be evidence against you.

You seem unable to realize this is not your personal blog, but a
research resource that extends back more than 15 years.

Don't worry, you will hear nothing more from me directly. Unless you
start posting on-topic to this newsgroup, and invite general comment.

David A. Smith

Old November 8th 08, 07:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"I am watching you, I know everything about your 15 years, I am a
stalker, a netzi and you are a nogger, boy. You deserve
discrimination."

terrorist psycho.
Old November 8th 08, 07:19 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"I am watching you, I know everything about your 15 years, I am a
stalker, a netzi and you are a nogger, boy. You deserve
discrimination."

terrorist psycho.

As you view, "I watch you and discriminate cause you are nothing, you
are just one of them,
and I label as I please and you are mine, cause I know everything
about you
and you are but a nogger".

I think you go to jail for offense, stalking, discrimination,
blackmail,
personal discrimination, oppression of rights, semitic crimes
of hate, semitic attacks. Discrimination is real unlike you see one of
them and us, in this world and have consequences, blackmailing.
Hate stalking and terrorism. Your crimes online are as deep as
Abu Ghraib abuse, cyber-terrorism is a known crimes against humanity.
There are no black cartels as you see it fit. Your acts are criminal,
lives online are not yours, you don't know those people you turn to
racially hate and openly and publically semitically label.

Old November 8th 08, 07:25 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Nov 8, 12:19*am, " wrote:
[...]

**** you criminal psycho. **** you in jail, ****ing Hitler.
**** you and your pig-sucking racist semitic Hitler ****ing family
for discriminating black cartel racism. **** you for your semitic
hate crimes, cyber terrorism, public racism, fascism, **** you
psycho of criminal discriminations, arrogance, deadly criminal
eye for eye racist stalking semitism that you see no wrong.

Semitic ****ing criminal of cyber-militant radical abuse. ****
you Nazi.