Seven Minutes of Terror

Old July 13th 12, 07:39 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.space.policy,sci.astro
Paul Madarasz[_2_]

Default Seven Minutes of Terror

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:20:39 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote, perhaps among other things:

On Jul 11, 12:36*pm, bob haller wrote:
On Jul 11, 1:02*pm, Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ab6e8f8a-dc17-4037-ae6a-
, says...

On Jul 11, 8:55*am, "hanson" wrote:
.... or have you forgotten already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_Af_o9Q9s
and also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=P4boyXQuUIw

i will be shocked if it works successfully.

the system appears overly complex and the great martian is licking his
chops. worse theres no 2nd vehicle in transit.

besides which the nuclear power supply is reported to be degrading too
fast which will limit science operations

And yet, you're a long time supporter of more toasters on Mars.

so spirit and opportunity are toasters to you???

I think that's a Battlestar Galactica reference.

Mark L. Fergerson

It reminds me of the flying toasters on Jefferson Airplane's "Thirty
Seconds over Winterland".

Seven Minutes of Terror hanson Policy 30 July 25th 12 10:25 PM
Nearing Mars, Phoenix Prepares For "Seven Minutes of Terror" spacearium History 0 May 25th 08 02:51 AM
If you have a fast internet connection... Another Six Minutes of Terrorin 45 minutes Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 6 January 26th 04 05:49 AM