No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

Old July 8th 12, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Default No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

Double-A writes:

1008 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1008 Just thought you of all people might know.

What does your thought have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

1008 It's wonderful!

What does your evaluation of your wonderment have to do
with OS/2, Double-A?
Old July 11th 12, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 8, 2:18*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

1008 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1008 Just thought you of all people might know.

What does your thought have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

Is OS/2 sex preference neutral?

Double-A

Old July 11th 12, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

1015 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1015 Is OS/2 sex preference neutral?

You can't figure that one out for yourself, Double-A?

"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
--Double-A

"Bye."
--Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
Old July 12th 12, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 11, 1:29*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

1015 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1015 Is OS/2 sex preference neutral?

You can't figure that one out for yourself, Double-A?

No.

* *"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
* *again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
* * * --Double-A

* *"Bye."
* * * --Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

So, you enjoy my posts, you look forward to reading them, so why do
you want me to go away anyway?

Double-A

Old July 12th 12, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

1019 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1019 No.

Seek professional help, Double-A.

1019 So, you enjoy my posts,

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, Double-A?

1019 you look forward to reading them,

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, Double-A?

1019 so why do you want me to go away anyway?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

Old July 13th 12, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 12, 3:00*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

1019 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1019 No.

Seek professional help, Double-A.

From the oldest profession?

1019 So, you enjoy my posts,

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, Double-A?

1019 you look forward to reading them,

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do with OS/2, Double-A?

1019 so why do you want me to go away anyway?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

* *"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
* *again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
* * * --Double-A

* *"Bye."
* * * --Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

Wnat does your continual references to a failed 20th century operating
system have to do with anything contemporary, Tholen?

Double-A

Old July 13th 12, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

1020 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1020 From the oldest profession?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

1020 Wnat does your continual references to a failed 20th century
operating
1020 system have to do with anything contemporary, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Old July 14th 12, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 13, 1:25*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

1020 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1020 From the oldest profession?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

This thread was supposed to be about "knots in space". How came I
haven't heard you say anything about knots in space for a while?

1020 Wnat does your continual references to a failed 20th century
operating
1020 system have to do with anything contemporary, Tholen?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Again, why are you talking about a defunct operating system from the
last century. IBM gave up on it over a decade ago!

Get you mind into current things, David, before it's too late!

Double-A

Old July 14th 12, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

1024 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1024 This thread was supposed to be about "knots in space". How came
1024 haven't heard you say anything about knots in space for a while?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

1024 Again, why are you talking about a defunct operating system from
the
1024 last century. IBM gave up on it over a decade ago!

Serenity Systems took it over, Double-A. Version 2.1 was released
last year, and users are anticipating version 2.2 this year. So
much for your notion of "defunct", Double-A.

1024 Get you mind into current things, David, before it's too late!

Still suffering from attribution problems, Double-A? You need to
practice what you preach, Double-A, considering that you haven't
gotten your mind into the current state of OS/2.

Old July 15th 12, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 14, 2:38*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

1024 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

1024 This thread was supposed to be about "knots in space". *How came
1024 haven't heard you say anything about knots in space for a while?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

1024 Again, why are you talking about a defunct operating system from
the
1024 last century. *IBM gave up on it over a decade ago!

Serenity Systems took it over, Double-A. *Version 2.1 was released
last year, and users are anticipating version 2.2 this year. *So
much for your notion of "defunct", Double-A.

1024 Get you mind into current things, David, before it's too late!

Still suffering from attribution problems, Double-A? *You need to
practice what you preach, Double-A, considering that you haven't
gotten your mind into the current state of OS/2.

OK. You've convinced me. I'll keep the current OS/2 in mind, along
with Linux Ubuntu.

Double-A