No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

Old June 23rd 12, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

Default No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

On Jun 23, 5:56*am, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

959 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

959 Do you subtract points for poor spelling on your astronomy exams,
959 professor?

Who is "professor", Double-A? *There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

I'm glad that you were the one who admitted you are not a professor!

Double-A

Old June 24th 12, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

963 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

963 I'm glad that you were the one who admitted you are not a
professor!

What does the evidence for your reading comprehension problem have
to do with OS/2, Double-A?

"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
--Double-A

"Bye."
--Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
to do with OS/2, Double-A?
Old June 24th 12, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 23, 5:32*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

963 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

963 I'm glad that you were the one who admitted you are not a
professor!

What does the evidence for your reading comprehension problem have
to do with OS/2, Double-A?

What problem?

Double-A

Old June 24th 12, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

968 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

968 What problem?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

Old June 25th 12, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 24, 3:13*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

968 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

968 What problem?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

Double-A

Old June 25th 12, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

971 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

971 What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

Old June 26th 12, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 25, 1:58*pm, "
wrote:
Double-A writes:

971 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

971 What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

* *"If you really don't want to hear from me in comp.os.os2.advocacy
* *again, just tell me to go away, and I will."
* * * --Double-A

* *"Bye."
* * * --Double-A

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.
to do with OS/2, Double-A?

What is this?

Double-A

Old June 26th 12, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

976 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

976 What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

976 What is this?

Old June 27th 12, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected][_2_]

Double-A writes:

980 Newsgroups:
alt.astronomy,sci.physics,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci .astro,sci.astro.amateur

980 What does your question have to do with astronomy, Tholen?