What to do With Gulf Tar Balls ???

Old June 13th 10, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default What to do With Gulf Tar Balls ???

Here are two Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas Which idea do
you think is the winner? TreBert
Old June 13th 10, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Here are two Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas Which idea do
you think is the winner? TreBert

I like the idea of sticking them up your pooper ... you are a big enough
asshole, Beertbrain ...

Old June 13th 10, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:
Here are two * Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. *Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. *Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas * *Which idea do
you think is the winner? * TreBert

Put them in preschool sand boxes, so that they get used to how future
beaches should look, smell and feel like. Toss in a few oily dead
birds and those soon to be extinct species that Big Energy obviously
doesn't care about.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jun 13, 11:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:

Here are two * Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. *Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. *Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas * *Which idea do
you think is the winner? * TreBert

Put them in preschool sand boxes, so that they get used to how future
beaches should look, smell and feel like. *Toss in a few oily dead
birds and those soon to be extinct species that Big Energy obviously
doesn't care about.

*~ BG

Best we send an oil bird to the queen. She is just about ready to
knight Hayward. She has as you know knighted Egan for being CEO of
Severn Trent Water. They kill US children and today many will die to
Florida heat index being 105 Things are worse then in 1776 TreBert
Old June 13th 10, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:

Here are two * Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. *Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. *Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas * *Which idea do
you think is the winner? * TreBert

Put them in preschool sand boxes, so that they get used to how future
beaches should look, smell and feel like. *Toss in a few oily dead
birds and those soon to be extinct species that Big Energy obviously
doesn't care about.

*~ BG

Best we send an oil bird to the queen. She is just about ready to
knight Hayward. She has as you know knighted Egan for being CEO of
Severn Trent Water. They kill *US children and today many will die to
Florida heat index being 105 * *Things are worse then in 1776 *TreBert

Why doesn't the queen send her knights in shining armor, knights
errant, on a quest to solve this oil disaster? For starters, I bet
their armor needs lots of oil to keep it from getting squeaky! I
wonder when was the last time a king or queen relied on knights to do
anything useful?

Double-A

Old June 13th 10, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:

Here are two * Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. *Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. *Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas * *Which idea do
you think is the winner? * TreBert

Put them in preschool sand boxes, so that they get used to how future
beaches should look, smell and feel like. *Toss in a few oily dead
birds and those soon to be extinct species that Big Energy obviously
doesn't care about.

*~ BG

Best we send an oil bird to the queen. She is just about ready to
knight Hayward. She has as you know knighted Egan for being CEO of
Severn Trent Water. They kill *US children and today many will die to
Florida heat index being 105 * *Things are worse then in 1776 *TreBert

Perhaps the Rothschild Royal Highness can be fed oiled bird along with
oiled turtle soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oiled endangered
turtle eggs over easy shouldn't be too tough on that old royal nag of
a horse.

Perhaps we can get our obese K-12s and their redneck parents to eat
our way out of this mess. How about getting those Rothschild Monsanto
wizards to create oiled Happy Meals for all the kids and their
dysfunctional adults that’ll eat anything as long as it Cajun and/or
deep fried.
http://www.google.com/images?q=obese+people

Perhaps we can export this as a new and improved “Organic Dietary
Supplement”, and therefore our FDA never gets involved with anything
of ODS. Perhaps this BP mess could become a real gold mine.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Armored sex is rather special, as well as kinky and otherwise very
useful, especially when the queen is so ugly.

I bet you thought those armored suits had something to so with war,
when in fact it was the frequent clanking from the queen's private
quarters that should have been a dead giveaway.

~ BG
Old June 13th 10, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

On Jun 13, 5:56 am, bert wrote:

[...]

Now don't go bringing the Queen and British royal family into this.

As someone may point out that their lineage goes back to German aristocracy,
and we know the history of the Germans and the people of Israel, is a bit
dark. Not to mention their TWO past attempts to rule the known world.
.....As that could get ugly.

Old June 13th 10, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 5:56 am, bert wrote:

[...]

At least we'll all know when their queen is having sex with her
armored troops, and that's always a good time to pull off a sneak
attack.

~ BG
Old June 14th 10, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

On Jun 13, 5:56 am, bert wrote:

[...]

Funny you should mention the Mustachioed One ... under Hitler people
like you, who are intellectual wastelands, would have, at a minimum, had
one responsible position in the name of the Fatherland, rather than
mooching off the public trough ... namely that of Cyklon-B sniff testers.

BP Oil Rig Sinks in Gulf of MX Koyaanisqatsi Fahrvergnugen History 0 April 26th 10 01:36 AM
by the balls MiKe2 Amateur Astronomy 7 August 17th 07 05:09 AM
Cause of haze/smoke in US Gulf? [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 8 September 21st 05 01:35 PM
Gulf of Tomini Axel Harvey Astronomy Misc 4 May 22nd 04 08:36 AM
balls Spudge UK Astronomy 10 February 13th 04 01:19 AM