Big Bang theory is falsified by diffraction pattern of galaxies andage variance of neighboring galaxies; (use in 4th)

Old January 14th 10, 07:05 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Big Bang theory is falsified by diffraction pattern of galaxies andage variance of neighboring galaxies; (use in 4th)

Alright, this is a diffraction pattern of light waves
on a straightedge

|;;;;| *|;;;;;| * |;;;;;;| * *|;;;;;;;| * |;;;;;| * |;;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;;| *|;;;;;| * |;;;;;;| * *|;;;;;;;| * |;;;;;| * |;;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;;| *|;;;;;| * |;;;;;;| * *|;;;;;;;| * |;;;;;| * |;;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;;| *|;;;;;| * |;;;;;;| * *|;;;;;;;| * |;;;;;| * |;;;;;| *|;;;;;|

Now looking at these pictures of the galaxies
of the Universe, one sees that they form a
diffraction pattern of walls or clusters and then
voids intervening. So we have dense strips of
galaxies and then voids in between.

Below is a list of pictures showing the mapp of
galaxies. These pictures are probably the finest
set of pictures in all of astronomy for they are like
the mapp of what the Cosmos is. Same as an atlas
is indispensible for geography.

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/greatwalls.gif

So what is this evidence in favor of which theory? The Big Bang or the
Atom Totality. Obviously you have
no diffraction pattern of galaxies in a Big Bang explosion. But in a
Atom Totality theory wherein Dirac's
New Radioactivities that emits from the nucleus of the
atom totality in the form of cosmic rays and gamma ray bursts, which
experience a "diffraction" and so in some swaths of the cosmic skys
there is little to no
new radioactivities growing astro bodies such as stars and galaxies
and you have a "void region".

Then we couple that supporting evidence with another
supporting evidence. In a Big Bang, it makes no sense that given a
galaxy that its surrounding neighborhood of
galaxies would be of a wide range of ages where some are 2X older than
others. In the Atom Totality theory,
you have a wide assortment of ages of neighboring galaxies because the
mechanism that creates galaxies and stars is via Dirac New
Radioactivities.

So the Big Bang is found to be a fake because it can not explain a
diffraction pattern of galaxies nor can it explain why neighboring
galaxies vary in ages.

Now recently a team of astronomers claimed that they have found 3
galaxies that are the oldest known galaxies dating back to about 13.1
billion years.

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1001/11hubble/

But the trouble with their reporting and with some other 20 or more
galaxies with a 10 redshift as the oldest galaxies, is that none of
these astronomers is reporting whether these galaxies are old or young
galaxies. So that of the 3 galaxies that were recently in the news,
that two of them were old elliptic shaped galaxies whilst the other
was a young spherical or irregular galaxy. This is contradictory
evidence as well as the
variance in ages of the 20 or more other alleged 10-
redshifted reported.

When scientists take their theory (Big Bang) for granted, they never
seem to focus on the contradictions of their reports or analysis. They
only
report what bolsters their failing theory. And other astronomers, more
level headed, have claimed that
none of these were distant galaxies but rather nearby
galaxies that were awash of some energetic glow of a
nearby galaxy.

Some suspect that this type of news is only political
news to get the Webb Space Telescope launched. And that the news of
these distant galaxies is only a prop, or false prop.

I am in favor of getting the Webb launched, but in the meantime, we
should have far better reporting than this
mere opinionated hocus pocus.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old January 14th 10, 07:49 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Alright, this is a diffraction pattern of light waves
on a straightedge

Well the other one looked more like a double-slit diffraction pattern,
let me make it more like a straightedge diffraction pattern where the
straightedge is on the rightmost portion:

|;;;| * |;;;;| * |;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;| * |;;;;| * |;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;| * |;;;;| * |;;;;| *|;;;;;|
|;;;| * |;;;;| * |;;;;| *|;;;;;|

Now looking at these pictures of the galaxies
of the Universe, one sees that they form a
diffraction pattern of walls or clusters and then
voids intervening. So we have dense strips of
galaxies and then voids in between.

Below is a list of pictures showing the mapp of
galaxies. These pictures are probably the finest
set of pictures in all of astronomy for they are like
the mapp of what the Cosmos is. Same as an atlas
is indispensible for geography.

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/greatwalls.gif

Now let me look through those pictures of Great Walls and Voids of
both Jarrett and Juric that comes closest to matching my diffraction
pattern. I think that Jarrett and Juric are the two most valuable
working
astronomers today, because they are trying to establish "what there
actually
is!" and not like the others who are living in a Big Bang fantasy
dreamworld.

These three items of observation when assembled together:
(i) location of galaxies on a Cosmic mapping
(ii) density of galaxies on that Cosmic mapping
(iii) the variance of ages of galaxies with their neighbors of a
factor of at least 2X
the age of a nearby neighbor

Those three factors falsify the Big Bang and the only viable theory is
the
Atom Totality with its Dirac New Radioactivities.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old January 14th 10, 08:05 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Looking at this picture by Juric, I see I have it turned around.

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

The diffraction pattern is leftmost, not rightmost. So it looks
like this:

But I would reckon that the pattern of location and density of
galaxies from the Great Wall towards the Milky Way is the opposite
of the above where the Milky Way density is a decreasing towards
the Milky Way.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium